It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lashes Out Amid Calls to Free Assange

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Funny, cause no clear links are made between Obama or Rockefeller or even the Builderbergs. Conjecture, conjecture, conjecture.

As for Obama breaking his promise, did anyone really beleive that he would be different? Perhaps its his words that pursuaded you.

It never surprises me when a poly-tic-ians screw us over, their name implies it. Humans are simply just dumb and easily fooled. Simple as that.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This may be pretty much unrelated to the topic at hand, but I found it very interesting. If you click the link in the OP there is a picture to the right on the screen. People wearing the mask from the movie V for Vendetta. However, the caption says "WikiLeaks supporters wear masks of the "Anonymous" internet activists"

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoocares
wait wait wait a minute!!! the kind of transparency he spoke of and ran on is totally a diff kind of transparency. those of us that voted for him werent expecting him to suddenly reveal all corruption or show us what kind of # goes on behind many closed doors. lets be real here... (even tho it would have been awesome). i support wikileaks 110% but you guys complaining about transparency and Pres. Obama are stretching it. regardless of who won, wikileaks would of still leaked material and any President would have condemned the leaks....

I think any reasonable person would of expected transparency wasn't about exposing secrets to protect the United States offense and defense military capabilities, legitimate spying that protects the United States from foreign and domestic enemies. Most people IMO would expect government transparency meaning criminal wrong doings, secret government decisions that would affect the lives of Americans, the right to know historical and future facts no matter how much our belief systems would change, in addition to corporate involvement and government corruption. If he was really for transparency of government he would block any kind of extradition of Assange to the U.S..

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It's time for the American people to treat Obama like a cashier and tell him to "keep the change."

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CanuckCoder

You know, I get tired of the 'I told you so' and people are dumb shtick. After 8 years of hell, Barry deserved a chance. He had every opportunity to make a difference and the people had no reason to believe it could get worse. Blind desperation? For many, yes.

Now, I would call giving Barry another chance, dumb. But what choice do we have? That's the crux of the problem. We are voting for the lesser of two evils. This left/right paradigm isn't doing us any good either. What's it going to take to get petty voters to realize we have Two Parties - One Policy?

Fortunately, many of those that supported Barry have woken up and only after two years. That's not happening because they are dumb, I can assure you that. The base is pissed. That's called taking responsibility for the choices they made.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Only proves that democrats and republicans are all the same. Only there to protect business interests.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Obviously, he hasn't talked to Hillary or even woddled down to her Office down the Hall.
Insert Picture of Dubya, The Left doesn't know what the..., A Bird in the Bush is..., The right Hand...Can't fool me again

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

i suspect that it is not even bankers but rather the same people that control the banks.

Bush, Sr (from what i understand) would be one such person.

Well if you Follow the Line of the Walkers Also ..
Prescott Bush and his Father in law George Herbert Walker Banker Banker and His father David Davis Walker a Wealthy Dry Goods and Clothing Firm Ely & Walker and First Cousin of Senator David Davis (Supreme Court justice) and Davis was Abraham Lincoln's campaign manager at the 1860 Republican National Convention.and Administrator of Lincolns Estate!

Just Follow the History ... The Bush Family has alot of it alot the Close Ties of the Rockefeller's too..

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Why isn't that obvious to everyone - we "America" have all become JFK - in one way or another!

And most know exactly what I mean

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm pretty certain that every President that says they will be transparent.. that they will not harbor secrets... is genuine in this promise. Until they take office, and realize all the truths previously hidden from them.

And then they realize there is no way they can stick to that promise.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CanuckCoder

If you want links between Obama and the Bilderbergs all you have to do is look. There is no conjecture involved. Even mainstream sites like Politico have covered the fact that Obama officials have given private briefings to Bildebergers.

Obama Officials Gave Bilderbegs Briefings

A handful of high-ranking Obama administration officials this month delivered private briefings at the annual invitation-only conference held by an elite international organization known as the Bilderberg group.

The closed meeting of some of the most powerful business, media and political leaders in North America and Western Europe heard from top Obama diplomats James Steinberg and Richard Holbrooke, who detailed the administration’s foreign policy, while economic adviser Paul Volcker, chairman of President Obama’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board, also gave a presentation at the heavily guarded seaside resort in Greece that hosted the event.

We also have the mysterious disapearance of Obama and Hillary in the middle of the campaign in 2008. Originally it was reported that they were meeting in HIllary's Washington mansion. Then Robert Gibbs said that they didn't meet in Washington. However several Liberal blogs including Wonkette reported them meeting at the Bilderberg meeting.

Hillary and Obama Meeting

Guess who had a very private talky-talk in (maybe) romantic Northern Virginia tonight, probably at the Bilderberg Group meeting in Chantilly? Your Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton! They really met and talked, in private, Thursday night. And really, it sounds like they did this at that creepy Bilderberg Group meeting, which is happening now, and which is so secret that nobody will admit they’re going, even though everybody who is anybody goes to Bilderberg.

The real funny thing is that an AP report about this has disapeared. When you try to access the article you get a screen telling you that the report is no longer available.

In the missing article the reporter says,

Reporters traveling with Obama sensed something might be happening between the pair might when they arrived at Dulles International Airport after an event in Northern Virginia and Obama was not aboard the airplane.

There is evidence out there that Obama has ties to the Bilderbergers. The question is, how many people in his administration are tied to the Bilderbergers? There are pictures of Ben Bernanke leaving a Bilderberger meeting. Timothy Geithner has been seen at the meetings. How many others are in his administration?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I reckon Obama is about as transparent as they come. All those changes he wanted to do are so transparent you can't even see them.

And when I look at him, he's so transparent you can see right through him.

Now, Hands up all those people...I mean Hands up comma all those people who still think the President actually runs the Country. WOW, that's amazing only one guy at the back of the room didn't put his hand up.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PJAmerica

I feel your pain, I was labled a Racist for say he could keep his change and Ill keep my guns!
With him being linked to the Christians In Action, theres no way Ill support him, along with a guy who ran them for 20 some yrs or his snot nosed kid.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by whoocares

wait wait wait a minute!!! the kind of transparency he spoke of and ran on is totally a diff kind of transparency. those of us that voted for him werent expecting him to suddenly reveal all corruption or show us what kind of # goes on behind many closed doors.....

We WERE expecting to see bills made available so we could read them. We WERE NOT expecting prewriten multi-thousand page bills to hit the ground running. We WERE NOT expecting bills with anti-little guy bits snuck into them .

OBAMA is nothing but a CORPORATE WHORE just like BUSH 1&2 and like CLINTON.

If you look at the legislation that was SIGNED into law by these men and the sad state of the country because of those laws that is obvious.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Obama is a traitor to the USA.
The facts speak for themselves, he campaigned on the promises he gave, and also on the things never said but alluded to....freedom,human dignity,,honesty in goverment, and humility in office.
What we got, is the same stuff we had only harsher, more,and worse.
This man is the epitomy of a bloated plutocratic phoney.
I believe there is a dark side to this presidency that will shock and digust the nation when revealed.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

" I think any reasonable person would of expected transparency wasn't about exposing secrets to protect the United States offense and defense military capabilities, legitimate spying that protects the United States from foreign and domestic enemies. "

I would say no "reasonable person" would believe US politicians... just because party leaders allege damaging secrets that protect America were exposed.. doesn't mean it's true.

Given their propensity for untruthfulness, IMO, it'd be patently foolish to allow a war mongering elite ruling class a tool to hide nefarious gangsterism and or crimes un-checked.

If "the man" is doing nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about.. eh?.. reading these cables should fill every American with the warn'n fuzzy feeling their "troops" & tax dollars are being used to represent good old US values of democracy, blind justice, equal rights and "freedom".. lol..

Instead they read like a Crips & Bloods values manifesto.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The sky-high hypocrisy of this administration is getting laughable! Obama/Clinton are definitely setting new standards for political satire.

I thought I'd be impossible to be more primitively hypocrite than Bush, but since it's an historical fact that liberals have always been more delusional and deceitful than conservatives, no surprise here. As a matter of fact, their biggest game was always to make believe they're in it for "change", while they end up defending the status quo even more violently!

I would hope that all these elitist crooks end up burning at the stake on the public place, but in compartimentalized and domesticated America, I doubt so... That's probably why they now go all the way through their agenda.

edit on 24/12/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join