It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain Freemason, are they exactly bad? Read Story

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Please answer my first question on how, in your opinion, you feel the hierarchy of Masonry is constructed.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Freemasons think everyone are puppets, especially actors/ress and musicians. Look up the true meaning of reinman, it's not someone throwing money at all, BUT the US dollar has more than what meets the "eye." The meanings of certain songs played backwards have meaning to it too. (I know too much for a girl) I know more but to tired to type, got no sleep so I'll type more when I am back on... if you want.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bcarrion

I'm intrigued. Please proceed.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yeee freemasons still exist today but not sure about the illuminati aye

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I'm intrigued. Please proceed.

Well get a US dollar in the front right hand corner there is an owl there. The eye on the back of the dollar is actually one of their symbols and if you draw a certain pattern on that part of the dollar it spells out free mason. I can't exactly remember what the number 13 means to them but I am assuming with the stuff they do makes sense with it all. but there's 13 feathers on each wing of that eagle. That eagle is also holding 13 spears. and those songs played backwards have a meaning about selling their soul to the devil or reinman. Certain music videos also show those signs too. Play some backwards, like most popular stairway to heaven "hail saitan"

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by KSigMason

Well KSigMason, you did ask for it.

There were 13 original colonies, that is the significance of the number.

Yes, many of the founding fathers were Masons, and some of the artistry was also done by Masons.

For some reason though, over the years we have lost all of our secret powers? Those dollars just don't accumulate in my wallet next to my dues card the way they used to. Maybe we should replace the owl? He is not doing the job he used to do. Maybe I should move my magical Masonic button closer to my checkbook?
edit on 22-1-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The All-Seeing Eye was a commonly used symbol back in the day when illiteracy were rampant. It's a representation of God and yes, even Christians have used it.

The 6-pointed star pattern doesn't spell out "FREEMASON". Five of the six points touch the letters A - S - N - O - M. The sixth points to empty space. 13 is not an important number to Freemasons. It is to this country as we had the 13 original colonies. And the eagle is holding arrows, not spears. He holds those and an olive branch to symbolize the two states a nation will be in: peace or war.

So you jumped right from Dollar Bill to songs? Man, you need to learn how to transition from subject to subject.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Gangs and the link to secret societies.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The all seeing eye does not represent god at all, people just think that.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by abbott360

Symbols, in all the various forms, have no fixed interpretation or definition. The meaning of any symbol depends on the comprehension of the viewer.

Right up front, Freemasonry is not a Satanic organization nor do you provide any proof of it. Nor are we a secret society. Secret societies hide their meeting time, meeting locations, and their membership. Freemasons are very open about their membership and you can find meeting time and locations on the web.

Reagan was never a member of the Freemasons. He was an honorary member of a two appendant bodies, but being an honorary member doesn’t allow him to go to private meetings, degree ceremonies, or have a voice as a true member would. And nothing I can find says that Gorbachev was ever a Freemason.

For little gangbangers “G” is reference to the word “gangster (or gangsta)”. The “G” in the Square and Compasses is primarily an American Mason policy as many other countries don’t have the “G” in it or nothing at all. I can assure you the “G” in Freemasonry does not mean Gangster.

The skull is an emblem of mortality. We’re not praying for death or a death cult. And as I said before, symbols have different meanings to different people and organizations. Different organizations, not connected in any way, may use similar symbols, but for different purposes. Many gangbangers in LA are also Catholics and usually have some religious regalia about them. So are we saying that Christianity is behind gangs?

And that gang sign that you claim is “Masonic Square and Compass gang sign” (see 2:43 in the video) is actually the gang’s hand sing for the Latin Kings Crown.

So pyramids are Satanic now? The All Seeing Eye is Satanic?

We don’t have “red and blue rites” in Freemasonry. We call the main body, the trunk of the tree, the Blue Lodge (aka Craft Masonry), but it is not a Rite.

At 6:38 in the video, you have “LOOK AT THIS GANG SIGNS” posted on the screen, but the guy is just moving his hands in no particular fashion. What signs is he giving out?

None of your cut-and-pasting of the History Channel’s Gangland series proved any Freemason or secret society connection. It just pointed out the obvious that poor areas were susceptible to gang and drug problems. Well color me shocked at that revelation.

I’d say next time try harder, but I’d rather you just try next time…and put some better music on the next one.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Actually the All Seeing Eye is a representation of God. Alas, symbols have no fixed meaning, it all depends on the person. You seem to think its not, but history shows that many have used it as a symbol for God.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join