It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SKorea 'will be taking military action' against NKorea, predicts former US Intel chief

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
After brainstorming a bit, I wonder, if it is possible, that what we are seeing as the viewing public, is a smoke screen effect. What I mean specifically is, could this all be a plan orchestrated largely in part by NK's alliances with China and Russia?
There have been tensions growing between China/Russia and the US. Now we all know that the US and in some cases, Britain have influenced the globe with our alleged dominance. Both by military, and economic empires. But could these actions by NK, possibly sanctioned by China and Russia, be a test to see the response of the US, and its allies?
I have seen many responses, including my own, stating that NK won't do anything, and what not. But after thinking about, could it be, that the actions of NK, backed by its axis powers be a prelude to war?
Interesting concept....NK flex's it's muscles, with backing, and we respond in some form or fashion, giving the " axis " powers the alleged right to respond?
The developments of this situation should be watched intently.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
After brainstorming a bit, I wonder, if it is possible, that what we are seeing as the viewing public, is a smoke screen effect. What I mean specifically is, could this all be a plan orchestrated largely in part by NK's alliances with China and Russia?
There have been tensions growing between China/Russia and the US. Now we all know that the US and in some cases, Britain have influenced the globe with our alleged dominance. Both by military, and economic empires. But could these actions by NK, possibly sanctioned by China and Russia, be a test to see the response of the US, and its allies?
I have seen many responses, including my own, stating that NK won't do anything, and what not. But after thinking about, could it be, that the actions of NK, backed by its axis powers be a prelude to war?
Interesting concept....NK flex's it's muscles, with backing, and we respond in some form or fashion, giving the " axis " powers the alleged right to respond?
The developments of this situation should be watched intently.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

Great thinking here buddy...Never actually "dared" to try and see from that point of view cause its just a bit too scary and far out for me to go there, but you could very well have a point here, and god I hope you're wrong....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
There is no way that China and the US will meet on the battlefield anytime soon. The US is a gravy-train to the Chinese. Not only do they have a mountain of money invested in our economy, but their own rising economy is completely dependent on the west. China is only doing so well because the west buys their cheap plastic crap.

China will ride this gravy-train until we stop leaking gravy.

--airspoon

u love pink floyd dont u

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

You mean you're a nutjob Zionist. The reference to the Temple of Solomon illuminates your seedy Jewish fundamentalist mentality. All I see in you is a mixture of stupidity and conspiracy theory come together to form a special type of retard. One that knows some big words but lacks basic understanding. Much like people who say 'irregardless'. Grow up kid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join