It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SKorea 'will be taking military action' against NKorea, predicts former US Intel chief

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

SKorea 'will be taking military action' against NKorea, predicts former US Intel chief

www.rawstory.com

The former chief of US intelligence warned Sunday that South Korea has lost its patience with provocations by North Korea and "will be taking military action."

Retired admiral Dennis Blair, who was director of national intelligence until May, said he did not think that hostilities would escalate into a larger war with artillery attacks on Seoul because North Korea knows it would lose.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This guy is saying that South Korea will attack North Korea but North Korea won't respond with all out war. I'm not so sure that I'm buying that but I guess it at least makes a little sense. However, I think old "dear leader" is a nut-job and there is no predicting what he would do if the South conducted a military strike.

With that being said, I think the South should respond to their homeland being shelled and we as Americans should support their endevours. After all, they are our allies and they were blatantly attacked.

This should be interesting to watch over the next couple of weeks. My guess is that the South won't attack, though I guess we will see.

--airspoon

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I think your right... I think south korea is just wanting to seem tough right now and I buy it...

I think it's *ours is longer* but I will predict if N korea screws up one more time then all bets are off...

S AND F

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
yes all the bets are off that there will be depopulation of the two koreas

war is always good to rid the planet of excessive human population

next phase of our plan will be depopulation of China , USA and this will be carried out by Russia via use of quantum and nuclear weaponry against US military targets and biological weapons against civilian american targets .

USA will carry out the nuclear strikes against Chinese civilian targets and Russian targets. Russia will survive thanks to the civil defence and underground cities under their command.

after this we will destroy the islamic nations by use israeli biological weapons .

in the finale , you shall see the great empire rise with the temple of solomon which we will be rebuild .

edit on 13-12-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
i hope they do it..and fast....those not wishing a regime change in NK really need to do some research first

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98

If you ever been bullied (which you probally have) You would have to know that the idiot don't stop until you punch them in the nose...

Your not going to take my lunch money everyday, at some point you will get punched in the nose no matter WHAT the outcome is... WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

If you ever been bullied (which you probally have) You would have to know that the idiot don't stop until you punch them in the nose...

Your not going to take my lunch money everyday, at some point you will get punched in the nose no matter WHAT the outcome is... WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.

you are a kid still and enjoy the last few years you have to enjoy , after that the world will be a warzone

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

what do you mean...we?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Sk most likely will make a strategic strike, most likely a massive " life line " or " artery " if you will, into the NK heart. SK has the ability, ( thanks to the US ), to strike NK in such a way, that the amount of losses on NK soil will suggest a retaliatory strike, but wont be as massive as the SK's. Though the media has suggested that NK has nukes, I'm not so sure I buy the reports from our government. I could be completely wrong, but Im not one to trust the USG reports anymore. ( Could be means to start another unprovoked war ). Only time will tell!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

next phase of our plan will be depopulation of China , USA and this will be carried out by Russia via use of quantum and nuclear weaponry against US military targets and biological weapons against civilian american targets .

What kind of quantum weaponry? Didn't know there was such a thing

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by socany

What kind of quantum weaponry? Didn't know there was such a thing

check russian super weapon Elipton . by quantum weaponry we mean electromagnetic , psychotronic and gravitational weaponry
edit on 13-12-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)

link   
Not good.. It'll only take one flashpoint between the US Navy and a Chinese warship and you got WW3..

link   
Well
South Korea certainly deserves to give NK a black eye, however, the south needs to understand they are not dealing with a full deck when considering Kim.
An attack more than likely will lead to all out war..

I wonder how this will impact the world economy...

Well, maybe its just of saber rattling. I would like to think the south koreans, although angry, are a bit sensible about the matter. But, if it is all out war..

well, then my only thought goes to the north korean government..a little quote by the famed philosopher and philanthropist, Liberty Prime

"Embrace democracy, or you will be eradicated"

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrKipling
Not good.. It'll only take one flashpoint between the US Navy and a Chinese warship and you got WW3..

Doubtful...Chinese and American economies are soo interwoven that they would not actually war between one another

however, there may be a few bucks in starting a little proxy war..lotta profit, hands clean, use the korean peninsula as a game ground to try out new and innovative ways to attack east v west without dealing with a actual e v w situation.

I truely think that these giant nations choose tiny nations here and there simply for "wargames"...keeps people entertained and distracted, and allows for testing out of the arsenal. Might even give economies a boost

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Let me guess...you're Russian aren't you?...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Let me guess...you're Russian aren't you?...

to be frank , I have no nationality , I am an internationalist and for me the sovereignty of individual nations is the worst thing to ever happen, and I am a supporter of corporatism

for me competition is a sin and monopoly is a blessing

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
There is no way that China and the US will meet on the battlefield anytime soon. The US is a gravy-train to the Chinese. Not only do they have a mountain of money invested in our economy, but their own rising economy is completely dependent on the west. China is only doing so well because the west buys their cheap plastic crap.

China will ride this gravy-train until we stop leaking gravy.

--airspoon

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
South Korea won't attack. They don't have guts to do it. They had to attack much earlier, tens of years ago. But they also didn't have balls to do it. Now they have a huge problem with insane brother. It cost huge amount of South Koreans resources through all those years and now it would cost even more if the war breaks out.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

What the hell is quantum weaponry?! Did China copy that from the west too?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Simply more sabre rattling....The whole situation is the world in a nut shell...I we unleash the genie from the bottle anywhere on ths globe, itll be spread like the plague.
The WW3 scenario just takes one spark.
The NKs will continue to bully and swagger, but they will not start all out war.The SKs will only start the ball at the urging of the US.
If war does break out, then all bets are OFF.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join