It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God encourages you to use Jesus for salvation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
He, Lord Jesus Christ, is the only way to get rid of the sin we inherited because of the first man and woman alive. Because of Lord Jesus Christ we can be forgiven and rescued from a life where death occurs. Teach your children to reach for Jesus. Spirit over them brings satisfying fruits. Christians stand tall.

God is comforting in life. It is to reach your pure self, then you'll know what is good for yourself in your life, then you'll be open for the world and see what really matters for yourself. To be bound in the Church of Christ. To live in harmony with other people. Harmony, being a piece of a bigger puzzle that fits.

Christians have a name of being strong, insightfull and having a heart for people, let the reader understand this in a right way. When you do wrong you will get to know.

The spirit is law, there is law enforced upon those who follow instructions of the spirit. They will be law as friends.

Informationinjection complete.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

I am not religious, however, I have come to the conclusion that religious beliefs can have some benefit to humanity and to peoples health. Good luck with whatever you believe in. I am pleased for you.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Aah! I feel glad! Thank you for the message. There are others,.. hn mmmm hnmmmmmnmnnmnnmmm
nothing, just nothing.

edit on 2010/12/13 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

new topics

join