It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I just remember that an article came up that was stating that some of the shows were being forced off the air, not sure if thats because these questions are coming up or if its really happening, so much disinformation and disillusion.

www.networkworld.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
After watching the OP’s video I have changed my mind.

I now feel the internet was a bad idea.

It allows people with little to no education to broadcast their ignorance to the world. It allows scamsters to bilk money from the gullible like a religion.

Take the guy in the video for instance. He is just flat wrong in what he is preaching. A simple WIKI search destroys his Ted Turner connection.

here

Quote:

Turner was vice-chairman and Time Warner's biggest stock holder. It is estimated he lost as much as $7 billion when the stock collapsed in the wake of the merger. He stepped down as vice chairman in 2006. When asked about buying back his former assets, he replies that he can't afford them now.

Then he spouts off about Nirubu and the other grand conspiracies. He’s just another gullible web junkie willing to believe in the next contrived conspiracy to pop up on the web.

The big question is will he be man enough to tell his children ten years hence “I used to believe in that kind of stuff. But it never came true!”?

It’s so sad to see so many believing in stuff that just isn’t true.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

What's really scary is the guy thinks so much of himself he has started his own website.
Get this......HE IS CALLING AN EARTHQUAKE! Yep, all the seismologists in the world have not been able to forecast an earthquake, but this guy is. On the New Madrid fault, sometime in May. Because it's the 200th anniversary of the "big one" that hit there, there will be all kinds of information coming out about it, to tell people who live there it can happen to them, and what to do if it does. The standard anniversary of any type of catastrophe is "celebrated" this way.
So, he has become the reactionist type of websites that he talks about....hmmmmm...........

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
anyone childishly critical about the guy in the video... what do you expect on a conspiracy forum? Haha, If you dont believe then hit the stop button and go onto the next video or post you want to criticize in an immature way. Even though his "facts" may not be spot on he still has some valid points.
If you don't believe someone and feel the need to make remarks about their looks or education (because your book learning made you the supervisor of Sunnyvale) on the internet, well then you got A LOT of replying to do. Just imagine all those users on the net that you dont agree with. lol... waste of time to be such a flamer.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
ive been asking myself that same question..
why do the elite let this happen..
and now i know why..
cats outa the bag people..
many many people now and feel that something is wrong..and the bubble is about the burst
the elite are in there final stages of the plan..
edit on 11-1-2011 by JayXBraun because: edits

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
i think it would be interesting and informative to sit down with the gentleman in the video and have coffee. i enjoyed the video and appreciate his position. i have to give credit to jesse's show for opening my eyes on a few things though and least got me to ask some of the questions and start looking for answers. i didnt know much about it until one of my friends got hooked on the show and kept telling me about it and harping on me to watch it. i'm glad i did for the fact alone that i'm trying to keep an open mind and remain skeptical about a few a things.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Actually I do agree with the guy in the video's thought process. I mean, it would lead one to wonder why infact Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura are infact allowed to continue down this road of "fear mongering" the "fema camps" etc etc-- and maybe, its all about one simple fact. Having all of us afraid of one simple thing. The future.

Having all of us, too afraid of 2012- the coming changes- the coming collapse- the fema camps- the police state- no food- maybe they enjoy having these shows on air to keep us afraid to keep us from rioting about the changes that they are making right now to our country- our banks- our federal reserve...like the riots in England, France, and Greece. We are freaking out about the future- not rioting and pickiting about right now! They are keeping us afraid of the future to get away with what they want to right now. They are keeping us afraid- and doing a damn good job!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

ive been asking myself that same question..
why do the elite let this happen..
and now i know why..
cats outa the bag people..
many many people now and feel that something is wrong..and the bubble is about the burst
the elite are in there final stages of the plan..

And just exactly what is this plan?

I keep hearing of some grand scheme perpetrated by some elite group of people on this site. But no one will elaborate on the details.

What are the names of some of these elite people?
Exactly what are they doing to gain control of the masses?

If you do not know the details then how can you say there is a plan?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
As a lot of you have stated regarding Jesse Ventura, why is he allowed to continue if he really is exposing these conspiracies?

It's very simple, and in fact, he has many benefits for MSM/TPTB. In short: He is necessary.
Allow me to explain:
1. DISINFO OUTLET: It is very important for tptb to have an outlet for their disinformation to make it into the realm of 'truth investigators' as one might call us, here at ATS and elsewhere around the world. Not all content on JV's tv show is necessarily disinfo, but some of it is. Perhaps it's because we're getting closer to the end of the clock on the plan that will fail, and so more and more info is readily available, so tptb must address the matters more frequently and there is less to hide. JV is a caricature, he is loud, big, yelling, has an apparent mission but obviously knows how to work the camera.

2:COUCH POTATOES/INACTIVITY: The most important factor is that instead of doing research on our own, or even organizing, physically moving and communicating about to live and live freely now and in the future, we are sitting on our asses being entertained while we watch the show. While we watch the commercials. While we watch the bogus 'team of investigators' which is an obviously assembled group of actors used to attract different demographic reactions.

We would all be far more of a threat to TPTB if we were to stop what we were doing right now and start telling everyone to be fearless! To only love!

3: FEAR: As someone already mentioned, fear plays a lot into this. Jesse and Alex have very aggressive, damn-near scary voices and ways of communicating. If I saw these guys in a dream or heard them, I would not listen! I do understand the implications of the NWO/the plan etc. and how they totally warrant yelling for being so frustrating, but someone who is supplying us information should be calm. The loud noises are dissociative and cause fear in our minds. Fear is the greatest tool the evils of the world have. Without fear, they have no control and our world is free to begin to thrive.

I don't discredit JV or AJ, as they pass on ideas that are very important, they are a necessary spark for the eventual confrontation that will end this bs game of illusion we've all been fooled into playing.

Necessary for the truth, because they're getting it to so many more people than ATS ever could (perhaps not as well informed or eloquently).

Necessary for TPTB, because they must address issues that the people see so often they cannot ingore.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm not sure about alex jones but jesse ventura is a true legend look at his track reord and why he got into conspiracy i think he's sound a true patriot

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

I used to be torn on RenseJonesVentura, et al...

Sometimes I see them as media gatekeepers and other times as just gateways to alternative sources of information...gateway media drugs, as it were. I never would have taken the heroin of "no planes" if I hadn't tried a little Rense first, y'know?

But yeah, they're still gatekeepers because they're still breathing. So these must be topics that are "within the approved spectrum", about which we are allowed to vigorously debate.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
To everyone and anyone who wants to give this guy any credit, please read my first post in this thread. A few days ago, he came onto YouTube claiming "They have fried my computer", and he will be trying to get another laptop by the end of the week. It's his standard cop out, which he has pulled several times already, including here on ATS.
His latest videos are very easily proven to be factually wrong, which he can't fix.
I'm predicting his account will be closed and all his work willl be lost, including any video here. He has put his channel with "comments awaiting approval" to keep out people who will correct him. Censorship by anyone at anytime for any reason but criminal is wrong, and he should know that. When you allow only one side of anything to be broadcast, you become one of "them".

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Hmmmmm..........I'm familiar with the guy on this video. He's all huff and no stuff. He's made several predictions based on "intel" and it has always been wrong.

I agree here. I remember he was claiming big time last year, (or the year before, I forget), that he had "intel" from a highly creditable police officer who had listened in on some FEMA officials private meeting talking about how they were going to set up road blocks all across the country and start monitoring the U.S. highways, (like in a martial law way), and people were going to have to start showing reasons on why they were traveling in a certain direction or be denied to go in a certain direction, (or something totally ridicules like that), which ended up never happening. Anyway, in my opinion he is very paranoid, though sounds convincing, he is more often wrong then right so I take his claims with a huge grain of salt.

Jesse V I can see why he does what he does, he needs a paycheck. Jesse can't let go of his youth and admit he is now old and an EX-governor an EX-navy seal and an EX-wrestler. Using his name and past job titles to get a show and act tough for money, why not? He better do what he can before he becomes like Schwarzenegger, a bit washed up.

A Jones, well he comes off to me as the kind of guy who likes to speak loudly to act as if he has all the answers. Then again he needs radio listeners to get his paycheck so, I can see why this is. To over exaggerate things to make them look more suspicious then they really are. After his big ramblings about the census bureau on Coast to Coast AM about the hundred private questions that we all had to answer because of Obama and how they are taking away everyones freedoms and how big brother government is going to use all that info to control everyone and how unconstitutional it all is. Well, the census bureau came to my house and only asked me and my wife like 5 simple questions then left. So, after all that panic he dished out it was all for nothing but it sure got him some good press in his eyes I am sure. Oh and the whole hype with him and the Charlie Sheen presidential interview, yeah that too didn't stick to my ribs so well either.

anyway, just my own opinions.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
In my opinion the Alex Jones show is lame now! He doesn't go out and get story's anymore, he has others do it. He is never on the front lines like he used to. He doesn't show his evidence like he used to on paper. His whole show now is just one big interview of rotating people with their opinions on things. No meat and potatoes now! I check his site every few days now and almost never click a video because they are same old same old all the time!

Jessie Venturas show is about as entertaining as watching ufo hunters. Lame music, Lots of opinions based on tired assumptions and outdated facts. Great for newbies! I like to watch it just to see if he will ever do any research! The Harp episode pissed me off. He didn't even look into the secret harp location in Alaska way to the north of the current location.

I like the opinions of the patriots channel. He supplies information in a similar fashion to how Alex Jones used to. His other videos are great. I think he is just filling the void that AJ left. Nothing wrong with that. I really liked how he made a bunch of connections to the madrid fault line with government spending on emergency supplies. His Nibiru stuff is stupid though, he really should just drop it and focus on the incoming comet.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

What do you think Jesse Ventura is?

I dont get how people get so into him now, hes been an asshole for 30+ years!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here are various articles of infowars talking about chem trails

www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...

I typed in "chemtrails infowars" into Google and 7 different articles came up all from infowars. So this recent lie that Alex Jones doesn't talk about chemtrails is false and about as lame as Alex Jones is a Jesuit or Alex Jones works for Israel.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ReinkDuser

Regarding to what this guy said in the video regarding Xbox, Wii, etc. I've been stuck playing this Fallout 3 / Fallout New Vegas games for the past 2 months. It's almost like a drug, but like getting high, I'm now at the point of getting pissed off the longer I play it and the high isn't quite the same as it was in the beginning. However, just the other day it got me thinking... playing this game is somewhat like a "simulator". The game involves surviving in a post-apocalyptic world, where you have decisions to make based on your speech, charisma, luck, strength, etc. The latest game, Fallout New Vegas, goes even further with how to break down various metal scraps and bullets/explosives and how to combine them into other arsenal. Also how to make healing potions and anti-venom and even "recipes" for various fruits and meats. I remember years ago, probably around the time the Mad Max movies were out, I used to fantasize what it would be like roaming a post-apocalyptic world --- now I kinda know, thanks to this video game.

Yeah sure, maybe it's a stretch and i've been playing these games for too long, but also take into consideration the Call of Duty craze. Being a former Marine, I have yet to play any of these games. I've been contemplating it, but so far I haven't had a desire to play them. Halo was all the buzz, but I could never get into that game, nor could my interest be kept while playing Gears of War, F.E.A.R 2, Vanquish or Crysis. Thankfully during my tour (during Desert Storm) I didn't have to experience real combat, but I know what it's like due to my real-life training, so playing this game didn't seem like much of an interest since I've lived the military lifestyle for a few years. But back on subject, it seems to me that all these millions of people hooked into playing these Call of Duty games, it's like a simulator for war...training for civilians if you ask me. If I'm not mistaken, there are some Army recruiting places that have simulator games similar to this for potential recruits.

So as the guy in the video is talking about being hypnotized by all this electronic gadgetry, it makes me wonder about the double-talk as he's posting his videos on "YouTube". Geez, isn't youtube owned by GOOGLE? Sure, get your message out there, but don't diss the means of which you're currently using to get your message across, know what I'm mean? LOL.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join