It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This guys makes some valid points about Jesse, Alex, and the show on TRU TV. Skip to 1:48 for his comments.

edit on 11/1/2011 by Sauron because: removed periods

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This guy does have some pretty good points. What disturbs me tho, is that it's always the worst examples of white trash, that always have the best, most uncorrupted points of view. Keep it up!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

Screwed up when you threw the label of "white trash" into the mix, but thanks for the comment!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ReinkDuser

That wasn't von helton was it? If so I used to watch alot of his yt videos and I like him.

Also, to label anyone is simply to underestimate them. The old saying, noone knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men. Same should be said of what good resides in the hearts of men. Social standing is no indicator of one's virtue.

As to the video, how much more common sense is needed to see that he's right? IF Ventura and AJ were really exposing damning evidence, past history shows that they would have been eliminated. That could come in the form of disgrace, ridicule, imprisonment, funding pulled, credit extinguished, or the car, plane, boat, or hanging 'accident'. The whistleblowers who don't have these misfortunes happen tend to be marginalized.

Speculation here... What if an ice age were necessary to help prevent massive solar storms? Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dfens

Please share how an ice age would prevent any type of solar activity?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Listen, I know Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura may not always tell the entire story, but let's think about it for a second before we completely discredit them.

1. The peoples that be would Quickly take these guys off the air if they feel threatened in any way. What good would that be to the cause of waking people up to corruption.

2. As noted in one they are opening the eyes of many people out there. These people want to know more, so they go looking for it online, over time they will learn the whole truth.

3. Most people don't go looking for conspiracy theories, "just to see what they are", but if there is a TV show that seems interesting they may sit down and watch or listen an episode or two, bare minimum this will get them thinking.

Whether you agree with these guys or not, these guys are putting there lives, reputations, and careers on the line in an effort to open peoples eyes if they were to say to much, they may lose any chance or reaching people.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There's good grapes, and bad grapes. The bad grapes outweigh the good ones. I want people to wake up, but not because somebody TOLD them to, but because they want to.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReinkDuser
There's good grapes, and bad grapes. The bad grapes outweigh the good ones. I want people to wake up, but not because somebody TOLD them to, but because they want to.

Agreed, but no one would wake up unless they are informed.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

Also agreed, if informed, not TOLD. A person's research after being informed is really key I'd say. Distractions come in many forms.

edit on 13-12-2010 by ReinkDuser because: grammatical error

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by thewholepicture

Also agreed, i informed, not TOLD. A person's research after being informed is really key I'd say. Distractions come in many forms.

Good call!

Let's hope people wake up before shtf, or they will end up slaves.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I always felt like Ventura makes things overly and unnecessarily dramatic, but it's TV. As for Jones, I've always wondered what his hidden agendas were. Still, they are speaking out and opening peoples eyes, even if some of it is disinfo.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

In my eyes, that doesn't make it acceptable. Guess you'd be cool with a half-assed job, before you would a good job, eh?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

However sometimes we need a "Neo" type character to wake people up.....the truth sucks...but the truth is that most people are sheep and they need a leader or role model to flock to in order to wake up. I honestly believe that people like Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, George Norrie, and Art Bell are allowed to continue because to shut them up would be to stir up the hornets nest number one and number two to intentionally feed us partial bits of truth and also misinformation just to kind of pacify us in a way......Just a thought.....let me know what you think.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

This guys makes some valid points about Jesse, Alex, and the show on TRU TV. Skip to 1:48 for his comments.

He made some good comments. TruTv is owned by Ted Turner...well...so Jesse is a Puppet on a string?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
There is a hell of a lot of confusion out there. The fact is that the NWO agenda is being set by some very smart people and if you are not in the know then your head is just about spinning. For example i used to think Julian Assange was for real, then i didnt, then i did, and now the best opinion i have heard on the matter is that Wikileaks is all a set up designed to shut down our internet right's. There is a massive game being played with our mind's here trying to F**k us up. I think the guy in the Vid is right, they have got us looking down one road and they are up to something down the other. I personally am going to look very carefuly into thing's and decided on my own what i believe.........dont believe everything you hear or read, that is the best option!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have no problem with what he said but he spent 8 minutes saying not much of anything, take out all the cigereete puffs and you have 1 or 2 obvious comments. I would like to hear more from this guy but this video wasn't much of anything.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The big picture may be that they don’t give a dam about Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones because the elite have succeeded in something very subtle—that is diffusion of information.

They know that the pipsqueak conspiracy community is no threat to them, just ask the average person on your job about it?

As the average person in the world is only aware of MSM

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ReinkDuser

Hmmmmm..........I'm familiar with the guy on this video. He's all huff and no stuff. He's made several predictions based on "intel" and it has always been wrong.
That said, it doesn't take a genius to see through a former "pro" wrestler, actor, elected politician, and questionable Navy Seal status to see JV is in it for the money. He's a joke. Truth is not about being loud, it's about being right.
AJ is a joke, so the two working together just means BS being shoveled higher and deeper.
But that doesn't make what this guy saying any more right than anything else he has ever said. He's posted here at ATS "Two Suns! Reports coming in from around the world" or something along those lines. Before that on YouTube, it was "chemtrails" being used to cover Nibiru", before that it was military taking over (something touted to happen in the fall of two years)...when shown his facts are wrong, he claims shills hacked his account and he lost everything. Over and over again. So his credibility is right up there with the people he is slamming.
Like my grandfather said "You cannot BS a BSer".

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
that is one thing I was really curious about how would a show like that on a TV station owned by Turner...

very interesting. I think it maybe a sleight of hand thing but I do think it is helping to get people start on the right track to the truth.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Everyone has good points, i especially like the laid back attitude of the speaker. The thing is, if you really want to find the truth, take what you hear and research.
Alex, Jessie, the speaker, they all have said good points. They have also said parts that make me question.

Anyway if there is an ice age, why? For BP's point, fuel prices would go up as supply and demand are greatly affected. Food prices would go up as you can grow anything too effectively during Winter. And the list goes on.
Sorry, rambled and prolly got off topic.

I do believe that the speaker states good reasons to question the motifs of anyone who is allowed to be a public speaker.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join