It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you prepared for an "EVENT"?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Seems like he's thought of alot.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ReinkDuser

LOL

This guy is not only prepared but he’s dangerous and paranoid not a good mix, this is a perfect example of why Americans shouldn’t be allowed guns. Really how much money has he spent on this and he’s even got his poor family involved.

Seems to me like he’s a armature enthusiast who is taking mixed in a bit of conspiracy and as a result taken it way too far. I loved the bit were he got stuck in the road at the end, that really did make me laugh out loud. In years to come, when he has never had any use for this stuff he is going to watch that back and cry.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
They got a place for people that can't use their guns right... It's called prison.... Alot of people of all colors are in there for being irresponsible with their weapons... So please don't call someone dangerous just because they got a weapon and *prepare* for stuff... Maybe you think it's dumb but this guy doesn't so shame on you man.....
edit on 13-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Yeah they also have hospitals and mortuaries full of people who are the victims of the people who can’t use their guns properly. Why does someone have to become a victim before that idiot has his gun’s taken of him, shame on you for standing up for this idiotic practice. And are AK-74’s really legal, that’s scary

I bet he’s shot himself in the foot.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just because this moron hasn't got anything better to do I still respect his right to *prepare*....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Please tell me how you think he is paranoid or dangerous by watching his video?! Then you defend taking away guns to boot? Damn

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I wonder what he will use the powerwheel for maybe an IED of some sort..

Looters go *LOOK POWERWHEEL*

This guys like *I can't wait until they go for the powerwheel*

Looters go *Wow a powerwheel in the middle of the road*

This guys like *WAIT FOR IT*

Looters go *BOOOOOOOM*

This guys like *W000000000T POWERWHEEL LEET IED SKILLS wheres my jack danny at women*

link   

If that is the life he wants, join the army there is a place for guns and it’s not in his hands no one needs an AK-74. It’s really sad that you think his guns should only be taken away after he kills someone, why does someone have to be a victim before anyone does anything about this. take the gun of him, safe a life.

link   

You guys AMAZE ME! How in the hell do you figure this guy can't shoot properly?! You're labeling, and ASSUMING. And yes, AK-74's are PERFECTLY legal. You guys got anything better to do than ridicule somebody?! He has EVERY RIGHT to defend his family!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So where do you get off saying that americans shouldn't own guns? The united states was founded on that RIGHT among others. Have you ever been to any country except the one you reside in? Just because one person is semi irresponsible/ a nutter does not mean that an entire country should be judged by this one person. You sir, are sterotyping, and if we were to do that to you you would go ballistic.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Why assume he's a moron? Clue me in to what you see that gives you this notion.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LunchBocks

Respectfully put! AMEN! Maybe they're hating because they don't have the right any longer? You think?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

He’s all geared up like the Russian’s are coming and he’s the new leader of the wolverines some people really have to start living in the real world. Does he really think that’s going to keep him alive for more than a week?.

I can just see the Russian soldiers “oh look a 4X4 in cammo, go get me RPG” end of story.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I would dare say that you've let the media get to you, and now you believe that a sporting rifle is a weapon of mass destruction.

link   
Good luck finding gas in a post-apocalyptic world

link   

You summed up my thoughts exactly.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LunchBocks

You can remind me of that when he goes for a GTA shooting rage in a school.......

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Why are you even looking through this section, if you don't believe a man must do whatever it is he's gotta do in order to survive? That's what survival is about!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Really to survive I must have enough guns and equipment with me to invade Wales.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Look at my profile im very american...

I respect everyones right to carry a gun..

I actually think an IED power wheel would be hillarious...

I'm just giving you some funny commentary on the video..

I think this guy is a moron because he spends all his extra money of this stuff..

If he wants to do that he can I don't care but I think he is a moron when the thousands of dollars this guy has spent could of went to charity or something..

Seems a little extreme..

Trust me I don't care if this guy is *preparing*

Just take a little criticism at heart and don't be so stuck up about it..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join