It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Bones Found At Australian UFO Hotspot Wycliffe Well

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
These bones are more than likely human but I'm getting in first because there will be some muppet (I'm looking at you M. Cohen!) who will spin this into some sort of alien bone find of some sort.

The chance find was made at Wycliffe Well, about 300km north of Alice Springs, as the dam was drained by the owners of the local holiday park.

Police have visited the site and taken photographs, which will be sent to a forensic pathologist who will determine whether the bones are human.
]

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Heres an out there conspiracy spin,In March 2011 there will be a large UFO convention at Wycliffe Well with many well known ufologists in attendance .Could this be an alien artifact thats been found ,perhaps to promote the event.Just a thought
edit on 13-12-2010 by 12voltz because: of the alien bones

edit on 13-12-2010 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Well I hadn't thought of that angle and it could be a possibility, Wycliffe Well as well as a few people at NT News don't mind a bit of a tall story when it comes to UFO's.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I think the bigger question is could it be the remains of Peter Falconio?

I guess time well tell.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yep the NT news is always up for a bit of UFO action ,I like the story they ran about the woman who sighted a UFO that she said looked like a Falcon station wagon,Must have been a long drive but the old fords are pretty reliable.
I dont know if you have been to Wycliffe ,but they have UFO murals all over the place,kind of like the Aussie Roswell.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Yup, there is speculation that it might be.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I've seen the photos.

Wycliffe Well is on my to-do list for sure.

I'd like to go chasing the min-min lights one day too.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Wait, can someone fill me in on WHY this would even be considered UFO related?

I know you Chad, but you seem to be pre-empting something, and its piqued my interest.

But from the article I'm entirely lost.

Is there a loon about who thinks something askew about the place there? :?

Id not have considered this anything to with UFO/ALIENS personally, so halp halp??

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Just a preemptive warning.

It's just a perfect spot for alien bones to turn up and I'm sure there are a few UFO charlatans who could spin this into just that and who knows, maybe they are alien bones and it's being covered up! [/tinfoil hat].

As said, Wycliffe Well is Australia's Roswell.

UFO's are that tiny little dust bowls money maker.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Preventative maintenance huh? You're the krypton to the charlatans! Get 'em Mr. Wickus!
I'll keep this thread in mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Hell if I thought of it, surely others will too right?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Hell if I thought of it, surely others will too right?

Oh for sure. There is one reporter I can specifically think of that would run with this story..I think you know who too...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You have seen the photos,
any chance we can get a lookie

edit on 14-12-2010 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Today's paper stated that the bones were tested and were likely from a large dog, sheep or cow.

Absolutely not human (or alien),

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I'd like to go chasing the min-min lights one day too.

G,day Chad i am into that as well. I got a few mates (indigenous) that have seen them in WA and some other stories as well that blew my mind, even their dreamtime couldnt explain it, A fuzzy ball that my mate explained as like fairy floss came out of the bush across the ground and staight into the fire , then exploded sending hot coals over all that were present, for the record my mates are elders they dont drink or smoke its all about culture with these guys

Wal

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

Chad,
Never heard of Wycliffe Well, nor that it was Australia's Roswell - interesting. Will certainly be watching this

(Sorry this is off topic)
auswally / Chad,
It would be nice if you could share some of the stories that were told to you by the elders. I have been told a few things about the Min Mins by aboriginal friends but nothing of real note apart from: that some of the Min Mins - if followed - get you lost. I have tried my own research and have also considered doing a trip out to SA - ***see info a bit further down.
I recall sometime ago that there was an article in some obscure mag that did an article on them, and after replying and explaining a few thing to him about the Min Mins - I was asked to write an article. But I certainly don't know sufficient enough about them to ensure a good piece!
***But there is also an article about this on View Zone in his Never Ending Story that is free to download - Very interesting - chicks a bit weird (if you read you will see what I mean).
Have tried research on the Net and again there is only mention of a book that was written sometime ago - cant recall of hand what the name of the book is or whom wrote it, but if you do want a link I can certainly try for one

edit on 15-12-2010 by The_Seeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Today's paper stated that the bones were tested and were likely from a large dog, sheep or cow.

Absolutely not human (or alien),

That doesn't sound very definitive does it?

A large dog, a sheep or a cow..maybe a Roo, wallaby, Goat?

Are the veterinary DNA sciences backwards in Oz or something? They can't pin in down better than that!?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Don't think there are any photos, I haven't seen any anyway.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Aus, Seeker.

I've heard too many different stories about these lights, it's hard to pin down what's what.

Which is why I'm keen to go look myself, had plans to go after them on a dirtbike too lol.

Seeker, please post up the link, you should check out a thread Aus started too, it had some good stories about the lights, was a radio show on ABC some years ago I think?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I don't see why the bones should be tested to determine which type of animal they are from.

Once shown that the bones were not human, what's the point of further testing?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join