It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

connection between stockholm bomb and 7/7 London bombing found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Not saying there is anything to it, but noticed a connection between the sweden bombs and the London train bombings in 2005..
It has emerged that Sweden bomber Iraqi taimour abdulwahab lived in Luton in a 3 bed room semi in Luton, beds with his wife and 3 children..
Neighbours said he vanished about 2 weeks ago.
Taimour is believed to be a Sunni Muslim and had lived there for around 8 months, bit is thought to have been in Luton, a town with a large Muslim population, for up to 6 years.
British intelligence are trying to establish whether he was radicalized when he studied sports therapy at Bedford university between 2001 and 2004.
Abdulwahab died instantly when he triggered his suicide bomb backpack among a crowd of Christmas shoppers in Stockholm on Saturday.
His wife Mona 28, a Swedish citizen thought to be of Arab origin was taking care of their daughters aged four and two, and baby son last night she said "I do not wish to talk at this time"
abdulwahab's blue Nissan micro was parked outside.
Investigators think abdulwahab fled from Iraq in 1992 after the first gulf war and lived in sweden before moving to Britain.
Abdul who married in 2004 has appeared on websites seeking a second bride. He was looking for a woman with fundamentalist Islamic views who was striving to achieve a place in paradise.
A car used in the Stockholm attack was registered to abdulwahab, he blew up the vehicle, packed with gas canisters in stockholms drottinggatan district.
It is thought he was trying to lure inquisitive crowds to the blast site to be blown up.
He walked 200
Metres from the wreckage and detonated his backpack containing six pipe bombs but only 1 detonated.
Abdulwahab is reported to have sent an email to Swedish police warning of deadly attacks in revenge for the country sending troops to afganistan.

Now for the connection, the 7/7 bombing which was carried out in London, were also carried out by guys that were from Luton. The 7/7 bombers had driven to Luton station and left their vehicle in the train stations car park (even buying a parking ticket??) before departing on a train to London to carry out the atrocities..

Luton is a small town, which is 30 miles (55km) north of London..

Maybe there is nothing to it just a coincidence, but for all these terrorist coming from a small town, is strange.. Were they connected somehow? Were they all radicalized by the same people? At the same place?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

The only connection is that the Intelligence Agency's, pick up on who is radicalised by use of Echeleon,

They then get closer, infiltrate and provide all the materials and direction of where to strike, that way they can blame the would be bomber as a sole source and continue the false war on terror designed to keep us cowering to our Masterful leaders who continue to cause havoc to be seen as our only hope and saviours,

They do the same in America, the exception there being they don't let the would be bomber blow them and others up they just use a sting operation! Unlike the UK where our sick and twisted previous government under Tony War Crimes Blair, allowed the slaughter and serious wounding of innocents to further their part in the New World order agenda,

In Sweden their are reports, that Government officials warned friends to steer clear of the bombing area,,,, make from that what you will,

On the 7/7 bombings, there were reports of the train floor having been blown upwards, the buses being out of service for a complete day while an unknown inspection team worked on it, along with subliminal use of words plastered all along the sides on the advertising hoarding they have,

I suspect the Madrid bombing's were an inside job to, or a direct attack my a so called allie to keep Spain in Afganhistan, this had the opposite effect,

To summarise, if I was as twisted as these radicalised idiots! where could I get the materials to build such complex bombs, co-ordinated for maximum effect! I can't,

We will win this fictious war on terror, by peaceful means and the sooner George Bush Snr/Jnr, Cheney, Blair, Brown, Clinton/s, Merkel, Rumsfield and Rice are arrested along with the bankers we will be free to live together in harmony and relative peace,

It speaks volumes when at the outset of what has been this false war Colin Powell walked away! he knew/knows about this evil plan and wanted nothing to do with it,

We are Christian's, Catholics, Hindu, Muslim, Buddist, Sihk, Protestant etc etc, we are English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh, but most of all we are BRITISH and we are UNITED,

It's insidious Global Cabal, set up by the Mafia God Father George Bush Snr that needs to be destroyed, think it can happen and the collective thought will help it happen! Remember the old saying,

" Becareful what you wish for"

Peace & Love from the UK, we're not all bad!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Not quite correct.

The alleged London bombers were not from Luton, they merely parked their cars at Luton station, from where they got the train into London.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kushin

Yeah I had heard that the 7/7 bombing was an inside job...
The fact that it happened a day after thousands had gathered in trafalger sq for tha announcement of the 2012 olympics host.. (London) also there was a practise run by emergency services in the very day in question, doing a drill on terrorist attacks on London tube train and the fact the guys bought return tickets..
I also saw the poster on the bus.. Was kinda eerie huh?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Not quite correct.

The alleged London bombers were not from Luton, they merely parked their cars at Luton station, from where they got the train into London.

Where were they from then?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I rarely pay attention to the news for this very reason. All I have to say is, there are probably more things that are going to happen before things get better. The bombings, from what little I might have seen or heard on T.V. do somehow sound connected but I think there is more then meets the normal eye. Then again, who wouldn't hide the connections? People are fragile.... they will break under pressure, and without government, as much as I hate to say it, we are sheep being eaten alive by wolves >,< Don't believe me? Just look to past events for answers and think how much worse off the world would be if Sadam Hussian was still left to run things in Iraq. Mhmmm.... though I can't blame people for being angry at their leaders, I leave a question with everyone. If it were you, would you do the easy thing to keep peace for the future and then risk it blowing up in the future? I sure wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The 7/7 alleged bombers were all from the Midlands and the North west. They apparently drove all the way to Luton, parked at the station then continued into London by train. They were obviously concerned about getting a parking ticket though!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

The 7/7 alleged bombers were all from the Midlands and the North west. They apparently drove all the way to Luton, parked at the station then continued into London by train. They were obviously concerned about getting a parking ticket though!

Ok, my mistake, always thougt they were from Luton..

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Something weird was shown on the CCTV at Luton Station car park when the various 7/7 bombers arrived both on the "dry run" day and on 7/7.

vimeo.com...

What are the chances of the SAME car parking at the SAME place on both occasions, then driving away at the VERY INSTANT the terrorist's car drives into the car park, then the CCTV footage STOPPING on both occasions just as this car draws near the bombers' car and RESUMING once the Jaguar car has disappeared from the scene?

MI5 monitoring the 7/7 guys just before they traveled to London?

top topics

join