It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Saw A Real UFO & Caught it on Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Awesome Blue Orb August 2010

No music.. explanation by the people who observed it. They were taking still photos, spotted it and switched to video.

Very little shaking, nice capture. The motion eliminates car or helicopter. He has the original video on camera as evidence.

Not sure if it's been found but search for this title did not bring it up

edit on 13-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Cant watch the video. You need to use the VID: YOUTUBE button above to embed the video.

I did find it on youtube! OMG Good catch!!
edit on 13-12-2010 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The womans eyes shifted right and her eye brows went up...shes clearly a lier.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I know this was posted up a few months ago. If I recall correctly folks like Phage and MaybeMaybenot among other all concluded it was just those little planes with led lights. Others weren't so sure. I will see if I can find the link, but I have to go to work in a min. If I dont find it now I will post it later. I myself thought it was pretty cool too.

Found the link hope it helps...

Previous post
edit on 13-12-2010 by onehuman because: added link

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This was on the show Fact Or Fiction and was filmed in Portland. They took one of these rc lighted crafts and were able to duplicate the effect down at the waterside park. Still cool though, I'd like to fly one of these around....
You know these buggers are responsible for some of ufo sightings across the land

Peace,
spec
edit on 13-12-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Yep Wish people would keep the title intact would save duplicates

Mod can close

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Cute girl
cool RC toy
thats about it. my first impression of it was exactly that (perhaps a helicopter model with lights on it.).
I see no reason to think otherwise.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I really want to believe this is something, but all I can think of is an RC. This footage also reminds me a bit of that Dusseldorf UFO thread you made, Zorgon. Maybe if we get a location on where this footage took place we could get a better perspective an idea of what happened. The only other thing is there was something so smooth about the movement that really caught my eye. The videographer's definitely seemed genuinely excited and that it was much more than a RC. The detailed explanation was nice as well. Hopefully there is more to go on soon. Interesting.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
If I recall correctly folks like Phage and MaybeMaybenot among other all concluded it was just those little planes with led lights. Others weren't so sure.

Ah well if Phage and Maybe say its so....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
This footage also reminds me a bit of that Dusseldorf UFO thread you made, Zorgon.

yeah that is why I usually stay away from these... so hard to cross reference them. And this guy has captured many of them according to his channel. Maybe we should make it a federal offense to fake UFO's..

Oh wait... that would mean the feds need to lock themselves up

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Well lets try THIS

"UFO VIDEO" EVIDENCE IT IS NOT AN RC WITH LED LIGHTS!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Interesting video.. I remember that old man who was on UFO Hunters who was at the Roswell Base back a few days Before the Roswell crash happened saying that he and his fellow soldiers saw 3 Golden globes just hovering a few hundred feet above the ground over the base.. He said they just stayed there for hours...I think he said they were a few feet in diameter... The old man passed away right before that show aired but i'm thankful he came forward..

By the way I don't post much here but I have to say that: Out of all the posters on ATS I think You Zorgon is by far the most intelligent posters on here That being said thanks for the great work...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That's the same video except in negative exposure

Wachoo playin' at foo!

edit on 13/12/10 by Chadwickus because: Zorgon made Armap do it

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
In Singapore (my country), there's GOFLYKITE company who create remote controlled kites that fly around like UFO and have brilliant LED Lights.

I'm sure if someone have the genius to use a kite or RC plane with lights switcher can create the video OP had posted.

Maybe it's not on purpose and they really thinks it's an UFO but in comparison with the size of the lights & how it's flown...it's very very similar to the GOFLYKITE model flying kites.

Youtube link

The video above was one of the spectacular display of goflykite invented by local company in Singapore.

If someone join several kites together it can also replicate many UFO movements such as dividing a single UFO into multiple UFO flying in different directions.
edit on 13/12/2010 by simontay78 because: youtube is not showing the vid embedded

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
That's the same video except in negative exposure
Wachoo playin' at foo!

Meh just gave him a chance to present his 'evidence' Not sure what he thinks the negative version shows to prove its mot an RC

Oh well... back to my knocking Earth out of the Milky Way

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I dunno, maybe he thinks LED's don't show up in post production negative thingys?

Oh well... back to my knocking Earth out of the Milky Way

Please do ya galactic pool shark!

(PS I may have not posted in that thread but I was one of the first to flag it, just so ya know...)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The Fact or Fiction show is a disinformation project.

Last night we were outside and watching for shooting stars when my daughter saw a satellite moving at a fast pace across the night sky. It was traveling North and did an immediate 90* turn and headed West. It was our first "unexplainable" event we've ever seen.

Fact or Faked would have said it was a RC plane with LED's.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Pervius because: spellin'

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'm sure this got a thread or two on here a while back...

Someone show Zorgon the search button

Just pulling your virtual leg...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I was just thinking this morning that the pickings have been a little slim around here and that we needed some Zorgon to spice things up.

To bad this one wasn't it, but hey: Babe Ruth didn't hit a home run every time he pointed.

Thanks for keeping things spicy, Z.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think the bar has been raised for night-time UFO videos thanks to chinese lanterns, R/C LED plane/copters, and Golden Knights.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join