It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lightning Orbs Caught On Camera!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If this is not in the right place please move it. Thank you
I put this slideshow together to show you some pictures of lightning orbs that I have caught on camera.
There was a huge storm front coming in this past summer and this is what I caught.

edit on 13-12-2010 by sugarcookie1 because: Changed Title

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Yeah thats some of the things i also caught on my videoLINK as they are out of this world I notice they are spirits of humans that existed in the past....here is a video that explains this light orbs you caught Link to video

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Cool, Could this be what was seen
in the Japan volcano video
Making the rounds on the net ?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

The pictures were taken in Minnesota on a farm. The storm front was really huge and producing unbelievable energy. My hairs were standing on end and the dogs were very unrest.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If this is legit photography, than we may have some extremely rare pics of 'ball lightening'.

So little is understood or known about this phenomena most scientists still refer to it as theoretical, because it is so rare.

Having actual pics to study would give the field a huge jump, so I would hope these are real and not faked. Although they could be faked, anything can these days.

Here is the Wiki on ball lightening

There is a supposed pic of yellowish ball lightening (or whatever you wanna believe it is
) on that link page, from someone in Japan back in the 80s.
direct link to photo at wikipedia

The objects in the photo are similar, because they have tails.

I wish we had some full motion video though. But these stills deserve some expert analysis for sure.

If anyone wants to examine these pics with their software please feel free and let us know if you find anything odd.

This could actually be a huge deal if these are legit balls of lightening.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
These pics are for real no photoshop infact i would'nt even know how to do that..But yes they had tails on them and i thought that was strange i wasnt sure what they were at frist till i looked it up on the net as to what they could be and i came up with ball lighting..as i said the air was just full of energy like ive never felt before the front comeing in was huge with no lighting or rain when i took the pics.. just a black green sky you could see moveing in when i took the pics the balls stood out you couldnt miss them there was many of them in the sky with those tails..I was told they were a rare thing to see so i thought people might enjoy looking at them so i posted for all to enjoy

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Really good video! Thank you for posting it. They are extremely rare to see let alone get pictures of them. I agree they dont look faked. The pictures i have seen of ball lightning are very similar. Great Job Again!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here are the actual images taken here on the farm. Enjoy!

edit on 13-12-2010 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2010 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This kind of looks like ball lightning that I experienced once as a young child. The ball of light hit the ground not more than 50 feet from me where it rolled for a short distance in my direction and appeared to collapse upon the ground a few feet away. I remember it so vividly to this day as it really made an impression on me; I was completely amazed.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This isnt the frist ball lighting ive ever seen i had a experience alot like yours a few years back
I got up in the night to go to the bathroom then got a drink and wandered over to my dineing room window just to peek out...It was about 3 am dark out as i looked i saw a bright round ball bobbing around my yard the size of a basket ball..
as i watched this thing i got scared not something a person sees very often wasnt sure what it was the part that freaked me out the most was this ball entered into the side of my garage mind you this is metal sideing then it bounced back out on the same side ..
Im looking at this going omg then it started bounceing around again then started bounceing up to the house right to were i was looking out the window..I then ran into my kitchen to get away from it becuse i thought this thing was going to come into the house like it did the garage..but i didnt see anything in the house i was watching to see if it entered...
anyhow the next day i went out to the garage looking at the outside of the sideing to see if there was any damage thinking id see a burn mark but there was nothing same with the wall inside the garage ..that night i didnt look back out the window to see what happned to it i was to freaked and went back to bed ..I was home alone that night..I didnt even think of grabing my camera i guess i was just to scared and wasnt thinking ..
but this ball looked just like the ones i took in the sky except it didnt have a tail..But i did notice there was a storm way in the distance so im thinking it was just full of energy from that and yes nonnez i felt the same as you (amazed) something i will never forget,,,

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
MercuryCore
I went to your link but it directed me to a game page i had a hard time getting out of so i never did get to look at your video..sorry but thanks for the kind reply...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

excellent work! I know it can take some courage to go outside an film a lightning storm

That is funny you mentioned this took place in Wisconsin. I have family out there that I visited once for a week just outside of janesville.
Experienced one of the craziest storms of my life though!! You guys certainly get some crazy weather!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Those are really amazing pictures you have there and a good story to back up the whole thing! It took some kind of braveness to go out into the lightning storm and take pictures. Good Job.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Do these just look like they are standing still? I thought ball lighting moves quit fast?

My Grandmothers whole family saw one drop from the sky and roll down an elecrical line off until they could no longer see it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
They were moveing fast..what your seeing is just pics put into a slide show,I didnt do them with a video camera i wish i would have but i dont own a video camera maybe santa will bring me one
one can wish

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This looks like ball lightning for sure, I saw it once as a kid walking back from the shop with my mam walking back from local shops it was around 2 meters in diameter I just stood and watched it for a minute it just hovered above a local garage in the end my mam dragged me away she was probably a bit spooked by it amazing stuff its apparently superhot plasma its inspired me having seen something very few people see apparently only 1-3% of people see ball lightening in there life time, aside from that its not entirely understood how it forms.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Wow what a special experience, you are very lucky

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Thank you and i was

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
OP,
you took down the video?
pictures look interesting and I bet it was pretty fantastic to watch.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

hi there yes i took down the video it was just a slide show of the same pics...it was an wonderful site probley a once in a lifetime event for me glad you enjoyed them

new topics

top topics

join