It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden Bombing False Flag: Defense Employee warned friend before the bomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Sweden Bombing False Flag: Defense Employee warned friend before the bomb

translate.google.dk

An employee at the Swedish Defence warned a few hours before Saturday's suicide bombing in Stockholm a friend that he should stay away from Drottninggatan, writes the Swedish news agency TT.

TT describes his source as 'very credible'.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
ekstrabladet.dk

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Could it be that near all events that we are seeing are preplanned on a Global scale? Alex Jones has been pointing out alot of key news seems to be done by TPTB, but it seems that this may be on a global basis. The lines that break down secrecy are now making the flow of information to the average person (like me).. This allows us to tie threads from seemingly obscure acts to form new opinion besides MSM..

translate.google.dk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
or more likely they recieved information of a possible bomber and that this friend just happened to be in the know told his friend to stay away. I believe they intercepted some emails threatening about the attacks shortly before the suicide bomber blowing himself up.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

The UK Police are searching the bomber`s house in Luton even as we speak.
Interesting thing is that he doesn`t look like an Islamic fundamentalist at all. In fact he looks quite cool. No beard or anything and good clothes.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Who exactly are TPTB? This has fascinated me for the longest time.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Another conspiracy! How we latch on to such stuff like hungry leeches!! There's no false flag operation here. It was done by a militant group. Period!

SANAA: A Militant website on Sunday identified the bomber behind Saturday’s attacks in the Swedish capital Stockholm as Taymour Abdel Wahab and published a photograph it said was him.

“It is our brother, mujahid Taymour Abdel Wahab, who carried out the martyrdom operation in Stockholm,” said the website Shumukh al-Islam, which published a photograph of a man in dark glasses and Western clothes.

The man also has a light beard and was pictured standing with his hands in his pockets with a green valley in the background.

So no false flag here. Move on....

www.dawn.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

the golden rule
he who has the gold rules

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
Who exactly are TPTB? This has fascinated me for the longest time.

The Powers That Be or Pass The Buck or Please Text Back. On ATS it usually means The Powers That Be!
Like those controlling the Media or the neocons or those controlling government policy etc. And that excludes lesser souls like you and I !!

edit on 13-12-2010 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Luton is my home town. Luton is know for its mixed culture, and also for not being a very nice place
Luton has a huge muslim community, and i think its one of the places in the uk that have a few radicalised muslims. Im worried that alot of muslim children are being radicalised, and that can only go one way, bad!

Luton is a big town. Berry park is the area that has a huge muslim community. Sometimes i would be going through berry park on the bus, and you would have these muslims shouting hate and hanging up posters of 9/11. Now, these people must be spreading their hate to the younger generation. I think the uk is going to have huge problems with home grown terrorists.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Sweden - What do we know that is happening in the news relating to sweden.......anyone? - Coincedence right - Wrong
its a message or things to come. False flag attack - Probably

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Im worried that alot of muslim children are being radicalised, and that can only go one way, bad!

And thus your worry takes away your liberty for your freedom

"welcome to earth, enjoy your short stay. Whilst you are here please feed on the negativity dished out at you daily via various media outlets for our pleasure and consumption.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
How strange this happens in Sweden just as the Assange # is going to hit the fan !!
Maybe the Swedes would like this to take peoples minds of the fact that the Swedish justice system has played a major role in trapping Assange with dubious methods..while their talking of this they're not talking about that,

It happened with JFK,..he was the topic until they downed Martin Luther King, then nobody mentioned him.!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Helsingin Sanomat (One of Finnish main newspapers) seems to repeating this information:

www.hs.fi...

Tukholma. Ruotsissa ihmetellään, oliko jollain puolustusvoimien työntekijällä jonkinlaista ennakkotietoa Tukholman terrori-iskusta. Uutistoimisto TT:n mukaan puolustusvoimien työntekijä lähetti tutulleen lauantaina sähköpostin, jonka mukaan "jotain vakavaa" saattaisi tapahtua Drottninggatanilla.

Sähköposti oli lähetetty muutamaa tuntia ennen kuin auto räjähti, ja mies räjähti kuoliaaksi aivan Drottninggatanin tuntumassa.

Translation by Google:

"Stockholm, Sweden. Sweden is mulling over whether one of the armed forces an employee has some kind of prior information about the terrorist attack in Stockholm. News agency TT that the armed forces an employee sent an e-mail tutulleen on Saturday that "something serious" could happen Drottninggatan.

E-mail was sent to a few hours before the car exploded, and a man to death just exploded Drottninggatan doorstep."

I wonder whether this e-mail can be found?

-v
edit on 13-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Im worried that alot of muslim children are being radicalised, and that can only go one way, bad!

And thus your worry takes away your liberty for your freedom

"welcome to earth, enjoy your short stay. Whilst you are here please feed on the negativity dished out at you daily via various media outlets for our pleasure and consumption.

So, you telling me that we should not be worried about these young muslims who are being radicalised? Are you trying to say that its not as bad as the media makes out. I know the media tell us what they want us to hear, and they are controlled, but the simple fact of the matter is young muslims are being brainwashed in the UK.
And it does not help that they see all the terrible things happening in the middle east because of the west. Now, put that with someone who is an exstremist and access to muslim children, what way do you think that will go?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

A group of people who have a sense of conservative ideals, ..but the name TPTB has been used to no longer identify the " people", but to identify corporatist.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Look, I'm not one to normally reject ideas of a false flag operation. And perhaps it's because it's my own country that is suspected of carrying it out right now, that I say this. I won't deny that. But I believe this was what it looks like. A lone nut and loser who decided to fail as greatly in his suicide as he did in life.

And I believe it was, as some have suggested, MUST (Swedish Military Intelligence) that caught wind of it and decided not to intervene because they weren't certain it was a terrorist attack in the making, to not ruin an investigation and/or so on and so forth. And then one of theirs decided to drop a warning.

My problem in that case would be if, as they are, they tried to deny it. In this case, they should instead be open with it and admit they made a mistake. Some might criticize them for doing it, but most would know it's easy to criticize someone in hindsight, while it's far tougher to make the right decision when it truly matters. If they followed protocol, as they in this case probably did, then they should not be afraid to stand up straight and tall and admit that they did so, and that following protocol was a mistake in this case.

We're human, but we're not unreasonable. We can accept that our intelligence agencies make mistakes. Especially in situations where nobody of any significance died. What we cannot accept, however, is if they are trying to cover it up.

Again, though. I wish to underline that I don't believe this was a false flag, and also that I admit that I am probably biased in that belief considering it is my own country's intelligence agency that is under suspicion, in this case. The future will hopefully reveal if I am right or wrong.
edit on 13-12-2010 by David_Reale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Simple. Sweden supported cartoons which Muslims found offensive, they were anti- censorship.

The wiki leaks dude is a hero in Sweden but they are trying to extradite him there from the UK to answer some trumped up rape charges. US Government want him for rendition.

This false flag operation will turn the Swedish public opinion against Assange's activities making it easy for the USA to extract him to face their justice.

top topics

join