It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''I was Bin Ladens Bodygaurd'' Channel 4 Documentry (possible propaganda tool?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is the link www.youtube.com...

I did a search and couldnt see it posted anywhere. Its a channel 4 documentry so im not sure if u will be able to view it in the states.

One thing that caught my attention is just after the hour mark, where the reporter asks if he ever ''hosted any of the september guys (19 hijackers from 911)'' he claims to have known them all on a personal level. So if they are not disputing in this documentry that those are the 19 hijackers and he knew them all.......then isnt it a condradiction that the bbc ( and countless other sources) posted a while back that some of the hijackers were actually still alive? and that they have denied any affiliation to the attacks? So is this guy a complete fraud or just a sell out?

news.bbc.co.uk...

So that leads me to think that this may be a propaganda tool, which if u view the video again using that logic, it becomes interesting some of the points he makes about things. Like some of the kids asking him about the 911 attacks and his reply being something along the line of ''what you think we hit them with a intercontinental missle? no we guided the planes''

Another interesting part i noticed was when he was in the taxi taking a fare and the guy asked him about the camera (obviously for the channel 4 documentry) and he quickly averts from the real cause and rabbles on about how they are viewing the life of cabbies in the current economic climate blah blah blah. point being he seems quite a natural liar, and quite a manipulitive person.

Please check it out and let me know what u think

Peace
edit on 13-12-2010 by Invisus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Invisus

very interesting I need to watch this. I'm big on the 9/11 conspiracy and well really all of them....I believe the European govs and US gov have made deals with the israelis and a few select middle eastern nations to overtake the oil game based on money. after the oil comes their ability to fully monopolize water.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Invisus

The 9/11 hi-jackers "still alive" story goes back to the start of investigations when there was some confusion over identities.

That has long since been resolved but , as usual in the truther world, I don't suppose the story will ever be allowed to die :-

www.911myths.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Former CIA Officials Admit To Faking Bin Laden Video

Two former CIA officials have admitted to creating a fake video in which intelligence officers dressed up as Osama Bin Laden and his cronies in an effort to defame the terrorist leader throughout the middle east.

The details are outlined in a Washington Post article by investigative reporter and former Army Intelligence case officer Jeff Stein.

www.infowars.com...

gotta be carefull with them CIA types can't trust em at all I guess

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

QUESTION: About the hijackers, were they ticketed passengers? If not, do you know how they got on the planes?
FBI DIRECTOR ROBERT MUELLER: Yes, they were ticketed passengers.

www.globalsecurity.org...

The full list of the 9/11 hijackers names was released on 9/14/01. Below are the nineteen men identified on the FBI website as the hijackers.
Seven of the men have subsequently been confirmed as being alive. None of the names listed are shown on the passenger manifests of the hijacked flights.

www.fbi.gov...

the debunking debunked

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Hi-jackers not on the passenger manifests is another old long de-bunked chestnut that some truthers wont allow a decent burial :-

www.911myths.com...

The FBI list of hi-jackers you refer to just confirms the point I made in my previous post. It is dated 9/14/01 ( 3 days after the event !). Perhaps you can let us all know which of the hi-jackers from the list which the FBI issued towards the end of that month are still alive ?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

The Power of Nightmares, subtitled The Rise of the Politics of Fear, is a BBC documentary film series, written and produced by Adam Curtis. Its three one-hour parts consist mostly of a montage of archive footage with Curtis's narration. The series was first broadcast in the United Kingdom in late 2004 and has subsequently been broadcast in multiple countries and shown in several film festivals, including the 2005 Cannes Film Festival.

The films compare the rise of the Neo-Conservative movement in the United States and the radical Islamist movement, making comparisons on their origins and claiming similarities between the two. More controversially, it argues that the threat of radical Islamism as a massive, sinister organised force of destruction, specifically in the form of al-Qaeda, is a myth perpetrated by politicians in many countries—and particularly American Neo-Conservatives—in an attempt to unite and inspire their people following the failure of earlier, more utopian ideologies
en.wikipedia.org...

maybe watching this BBC doc will help

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

you haven't debunked anything as usual Alfie
www.the7thfire.com...

watch the vid
as it says in the OP there is the guy lying away on camera
edit on 13-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Catherine Herridge
Fox News
October 20, 2010

Anwar Al-Awlaki may be the first American on the CIA’s kill or capture list, but he was also a lunch guest of military brass at the Pentagon within months of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, Fox News has learned.

www.infowars.com...

I mention this to show you can't trust the OS or any one who supports it

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Several of the hijackers bought tickets using computers at local university (William Paterson Univeristy) library
in New Jersey

Alao used local travel agency in Totowa NJ

One of my friends worked at the library - he was interogated by the FBI along with others to identify the hijackers.

Some of the hijackers lived in a apartment in Paterson NJ - few days after 9/11 police & FBI raided the place to gather evidence. I know some of the police (Passaic County Sheriff) who were involved including the K-9
handler who sent the dog in first.

If want read James Bamford;s book THE SHADOW FACTORY - traces hijackers paths in months/days before
9/11 including details of travels through NJ.

The "hijackers never existed/are alive" is crutch used by stupid/mentally disturbed to prop up their conspiracy fantasy....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

yeah I knew a dog that had a flee that knew the king....yada yada yada
so you say
you haven't proven a thing
except to the people your derogatory terms describe

edit on 13-12-2010 by Danbones because: spelling grammer

PS back to the OP
the CIA is faking bin laden videos because he is guilty
thats a big LOL
edit on 13-12-2010 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I certainly wont argue against u that 3 days after the attack, mistakes werent made, and of course ''truthers'' are gonna jump on every little detail. Too damn right........when u know u have been lied to u its only natural to scrutinize every detail they present to get to the bottom of things........BUT....... all of this is irrelevent to the point i was trying to make, which is why if as u say there was just a mix up, does this guy talk about the 19 hijackers like there was no mix up, that he knew them personally on first name basis?

I just get th feeling with they way he talks about things that he is being somewhat decietful and it would not sprise me in the slightest if i found out that he struck a deal with the u.s. to tell us his story laced with things they have told him to say. as i pointed out in the op, he seems a very natural liar.

I really dont want to add to the already insanely long list of threads that turn into 911 fence tennis, id rather focus on this individual, his credibility and that if he is proven to be infactual with some of his statements, wether its possible he is being used as a propaganda tool.

peace

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Invisus
reply to post by Alfie1

I certainly wont argue against u that 3 days after the attack, mistakes werent made, and of course ''truthers'' are gonna jump on every little detail. Too damn right........when u know u have been lied to u its only natural to scrutinize every detail they present to get to the bottom of things........BUT....... all of this is irrelevent to the point i was trying to make, which is why if as u say there was just a mix up, does this guy talk about the 19 hijackers like there was no mix up, that he knew them personally on first name basis? peace

What would a mix-up in the western world, over the exact identity of the 19 hijackers, have to do with whether or not this guy knew the 19 hijackers or not?

The BBC have acknowledged that they made a mistake and blamed it on confusion in the early days. Confusion which wasn't helped by the fact that one of the people mistakenly reported as a hijacker, was in fact a trained pilot.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ive done further digging, in the documentry where he reels off about 10 of the alleged hijackers when talking about how he knew them on a personal level, he doesnt actually mention any of the guys who are disputed.

911research.wtc7.net...

I dont mind holding my hand up and saying ive possibly looked a little too much into this one, but it caught my eye and i wanted to put it to the boards to get other peoples opinion.

So is there an official revised list with the full 19 hijackers? Ive had a look online but can only see the old one they released. because he still claims to have known them all on a personel level, so i wouldnt mind doing a little more digging on this guys story and checking the names.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Invisus

I don't see any way we can know whether he is telling the whole truth about meeting all 19 hi-jackers. If he isn't though, I would suggest that he is likely claiming it to boost his own importance rather than going along with any deal with the US.

If you look at the prosecution exhibits put in evidence at the trial US v Zacarias Moussaoui :-

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

You will see that there is a lot of documentary evidence relating to movements, money, phone calls, accommodation, car rentals, flight training etc of the hi-jackers prior to 9/11 so this unverifiable guy is not making a significant contribution.

In addition ; 15 of the 19 hi-jackers were Saudi citizens and it should be remembered that the Saudi authorities have confirmed with regret the identities of those citizens.

Any initial confusion over identities was resolved pretty quickly.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Neither have you

Getting information from conspiracy websites?

I know enough people in my area who were involved in investigation or who saw the hijackers in the area

Aka another friend keeps plane at Essex County Airport couples of miles from here - hijackers rented small
plane for practice flights . Know airport manager who saw hijackers

new topics

top topics

join