It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Graphic Analysis on the Videos of UFO's over KUMBURGAZ, TURKEY w/ ET Pics

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Kumburgaz, Turkey “UFO": Yacht Window Reflections

I prefer this analysis...

If you read it...the only logical conclusion is that it is a terrestrial craft...nothing more.
edit on 1-5-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I am not sure if this has been posted yet. I am suprised there has been very little converstation about this within the UFO community. And little investigation.

Here is the New Image Analysis by Mario Valdes. Bookmark it

archivosovni2.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Here is a good short documentary describing the case. It is fascinating footage.

Here is another clip that is only from May 2009

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I remember reading about this a couple years back, its the most convincing footage iv seen

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
After looking at the supplied cruise ship video and explanation, I see NO proof what so ever that it is a cruise ship. All I see is an excuse for deniers.

But I do agree it is a possibility, given that some person with a great imagination, after filming a cruise ship, thought that if he blacked out everything else it would look like a saucer. But in no way do I find the cruise ship an end all be all explanation.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

The cruise ship (and yacht windows) hypothesis has been debunked on Metabunk.

The (2008) Kumburgaz video was shot from underneath a canopy where Yalcin was working as a night guard.
That same canopy happens to be in a fly-by video posted on Youtube (the Youtube video has no further relation to the UFO case). This fly-by shows a light post, about 28 meters from the canopy.

The top of that same light post was shortly captured in Yalcin’s video, and allows a verification of the moon’s altitude at the clock time in the video. They all match: the clock time, the moon’s altitude, and the altitude of the top of the light post. (Note that Yalcin had been fiddling with AM/PM which made people suspicious about the correctness of the time in the video. Yalcin, however, told that the time itself was always set correctly and that he was only unsure whether to set the clock to AM or PM).

Using the moon’s altitude, the UFO altitude can be determined. It is 7 degrees, too high to be a cruise ship (and much too high for a yacht).

The UFO's azimuth can also be determined, using the moon's azimuth.

The Metabunk thread also contains some interesting screen captures (for example this one). Pretty weird if these videos show a genuine UFO. If we only knew…

edit on 22-3-2020 by Guest101 because: Added azimuth remark

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

The cruise ship (and yacht windows) hypothesis has been debunked on Metabunk.

The (2008) Kumburgaz video was shot from underneath a canopy where Yalcin was working as a night guard.
That same canopy happens to be in a fly-by video posted on Youtube (the Youtube video has no further relation to the UFO case). This fly-by shows a light post, about 28 meters from the canopy.

The top of that same light post was shortly captured in Yalcin’s video, and allows a verification of the moon’s altitude at the clock time in the video. They all match: the clock time, the moon’s altitude, and the altitude of the top of the light post. (Note that Yalcin had been fiddling with AM/PM which made people suspicious about the correctness of the time in the video. Yalcin, however, told that the time itself was always set correctly and that he was only unsure whether to set the clock to AM or PM).

Using the moon’s altitude, the UFO altitude can be determined. It is 7 degrees, too high to be a cruise ship (and much too high for a yacht).

The UFO's azimuth can also be determined, using the moon's azimuth.

The Metabunk thread also contains some interesting screen captures (for example this one). Pretty weird if these videos show a genuine UFO. If we only knew…

Good post

You should make a new thread on this, I think it's important that this case is revisited... I assumed for a decade that these videos were faked just until this year.
edit on 22-3-2020 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay Electronica

Yes, it’s an intriguing case. Not easily explained by yacht windows or cruise ships, the explanation is a bit more complicated than that. Who knows what Yalçın Yalman caught on tape?

The Metabunk story is an interesting read so I just added the results to one of the latest threads on the topic here at ATS. I think starting another thread will not add much.

The latest news I found about Yalcin Yalman is from 2015. It is sad news: he is living on the streets.
It’s in a Turkish article, here some excepts via Google translate:

Murat Yalçın Yalman, who has attracted attention with his images in 2009 and has been talked about in some national television programs, is currently fighting poverty in the streets of Bodrum with his suitcase.
“I am currently living street life due to my family problems. I am having these troubles due to my credit debts. The bank took my salary. I'm looking for a charitable sponsor to help me. I plan to pay my debts and go to Azerbaijan and Kyrgyzstan.”
Yalçın Yalman said that he would stay in Bodrum for a few more days and then go to a new city and fight there.

The article also shows a picture of Yalçın with his suitcase.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join