It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NEW Graphic Analysis on the Videos of UFO's over KUMBURGAZ, TURKEY w/ ET Pics

page: 6
135
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
ziggyproductions.....in reply to your post, check this link out where a poster superimposes images taken from the original video to look at movement etc. IMO, even if it WERE a boat, there would be movement. Nonetheless, worth looking at this!
And I apologise for your post being below...lol...I cocked up here and am scared of trying to move it so.....


forums.randi.org...

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
If this were indeed a boat, why are there no light reflections in the water? Even if this craft IS in the water when filmed, it does not eliminate the UFO/ET idea. If they have the technology to get to Earth from wherever they are from, dont you think they probably have the ability to travel through water as well as the air? There have been thousands upon thousands of reports of USOs and this could just be another case of that.

Can anyone provide a video of a boat at the horizon with those 'matching' navigation lights? Or any data of what was in the water in that area the date and time the videos were filmed? Surely there is some kind of recording of that, especially if its a 'large boat'...




posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It is realy nice that you took your time and realy did a nice analysis on this and it seems it could be accurate.But I caution because of the fuzzy blurry quailty we might be trying to find grey aliens in it.However I think you are spot on with what appears to be grey like aliens.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I noticed how you said in your analysis that the figures were moving very fast? I'm guessing if they were using anti gravity technology, which im pretty sure they were if this is genuine alien craft footage, then their perception of time would be slower than ours, and therefore we would be seeing them move faster than usual.
Anyway, great analysis. really gets you thinking



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks
 


NO way you can time and predict seeing something like this if this is the real thing.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
There's a difference between grainy/fuzzy, blurry, and pixelation. I've been checking the video out for a little bit now. This is high quality, and from the right source is not pixelated. The high quality, in this case, means no native pixelization, and it's not grainy, or fuzzy. Fuzzy, to me, describes a state of graininess and blurring.

Blurring is partially repairable. You can estimate what the blur is, the direction, and then correct it to get an estimated edge. The harder the edge you go for, the less "true" it will be to the original shape.

Pixelization is a beast to deal with. It is caused by artifacts from reproduction, copying, etc... every time you do anything digitally to a video or image, it changes the information. Just resizing up and back down can jack you and leave you with heaps of artifacts and pixelization.

Graininess is caused during shooting, before you get it to your computer. If you brighten a dark picture and observe increased graininess, it was there before you did anything to it. It is basically the quality of the imaging device as a whole. Older cameras, and lower end cameras suffer from excessive noise in dark, particularly black rich areas. This is the graininess you normally see from other ufo shots... and the inability of the user to manually focus.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by annella
 


hey, no biggie about my post being below yours. That was interesting to see that. With hand movement, zoom, angles etc i think it'd be hard to really figure that out movement. One thing it seems to do is randomly rotate. Im Turkey UFO'd out right now so im hitting they sack! We'll continue this tomorrow when i get out of work! Thx all for the fun discussion!



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
This isn't a video analysis... It's more like a biased opinion of what someone thinks they see.

edit on 13-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)


...how can it be a biased opinion?

Maybe the guy who wrote article is a right winged fanatic who goes to church every Sunday...t...w/t/f who majored in aerospace engineering.

Hell, ......he may thing Aliens??? yeah.....ok..............



Sincerely, Devils Advocate


edit on 13-12-2010 by TrainDispatcher because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I leave to watch that terrible texans game and I come back to just a complete cluster fuhhhhhhhh


Anyways obviously Im not gonna address all the crazy hypothesis
Cause I like many is perfectly content
Because NO ONE on this Forum can explain what a ET agenda is and in the specific case have any idea why the variable are what the are... we can only research and try to make sense of the senseless
but I do love the yacht theory that came from just a old thread here on ats...
wristwatch??? hahahhahaha


Now I will say as the Devil Advocate
that proper researchers... you know people who do this for a living not just troll around a board have long dismissed this yacht theory and all the serious debunkers at least however dumb least settled on that they thought this was a scale model....

but all of you Jr Detectives here...
one guy say Yacht and all of a sudden its like a viral disease that infects

hey guess what???
I dont care if you dont buy into this thread...
take off...as leave
dont make attacks to anyone who isnt a sheeple
if you want to leave your opinion...cool...
act like an adult or be prepare to show id


and to everyone else
I really enjoy the constructive forum
and thats whether you agree or not....

like Ive said before
you wanna talk hit me U2U
as it is much easier to respond....


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

B3B3B3B3B3B3B3B3B3B3B3B3B



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
"The most fatal illusion is the settled point of view. Since life is growth and motion, a fixed point of view kills anybody who has one."



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulletproof_monk
I noticed how you said in your analysis that the figures were moving very fast? I'm guessing if they were using anti gravity technology, which im pretty sure they were if this is genuine alien craft footage, then their perception of time would be slower than ours, and therefore we would be seeing them move faster than usual.
Anyway, great analysis. really gets you thinking

Or if they are aliens, then maybe that alien race moves faster than us.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Thanks for showing us how 'adult' like you are by labelling the opposite as trolls, laughable and then sheeple.


Originally posted by antibren
I leave to watch that terrible texans game and I come back to just a complete cluster fuhhhhhhhh


Anyways obviously Im not gonna address all the crazy hypothesis
Cause I like many is perfectly content
Because NO ONE on this Forum can explain what a ET agenda is and in the specific case have any idea why the variable are what the are... we can only research and try to make sense of the senseless
but I do love the yacht theory that came from just a old thread here on ats...
wristwatch??? hahahhahaha


Now I will say as the Devil Advocate
that proper researchers... you know people who do this for a living not just troll around a board have long dismissed this yacht theory and all the serious debunkers at least however dumb least settled on that they thought this was a scale model....

but all of you Jr Detectives here...
one guy say Yacht and all of a sudden its like a viral disease that infects

hey guess what???
I dont care if you dont buy into this thread...
take off...as leave
dont make attacks to anyone who isnt a sheeple
if you want to leave your opinion...cool...
act like an adult or be prepare to show id


and to everyone else
I really enjoy the constructive forum
and thats whether you agree or not....

like Ive said before
you wanna talk hit me U2U
as it is much easier to respond....


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

B3B3B3B3B3B3B3B3B3B3B3B3B



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138
 


I watched these closely too, and am impressed with the movements, but I do wonder at the attempt to have someone project onto what appears to me to probably what is seen in infrared light just an indication of a being rather than the actual properties of the being...to become insectoid is something that I do not really see until the artist prints it there. I can see two blobs of white with a third blob of white horizontally but to turn them into distinct figures is more than I can see.

But I am convinced that abductee stories sound so similar to this video that I would be inclined to give them an ear and hear what they have to say.

It is frightening in one respect...that is because of the stories of abductees who have told of experiences which appear to approximate this experience.

Otherwise, we have no idea what is really going on at all...just figures...

I am really surprised at the zoom ability but find it very interesting to consider and ponder.

What if mankind is at the mercy of extraterrestrial intelligence but does not yet know it except for a few rare cases?

Then what?



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Or if they are aliens, then maybe that alien race moves faster than us.


Or they aren't moving that fast. I enhanced each frame the exact same way. All he did was change gamma. When you lighten the image, the pixels that you thought were all black turn out to have other shapes in them, especially around shapes you thought the camera didn't catch. After I lightened, I used unsharp mask to help process the blurry edges, and finally used selective gaussian blur to get back to the general shape and get rid of the graininess I had created with the sharpening. See the pics above.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded
 


Awwwwwww
Im sorry !!!
I didnt mean to hurt yours or anyones feelings...

Maybe I should have clarified...

I mean when discussing their beliefs/opinions
Bashing....
I wasnt contributing to the discussion on the thread topic when I said "sheeple"
only making a statement about SOME of its contributors

and oh yeah I was using "troll" as a adjective
I myself "troll" these boards
Do you understand my context now?!


Love,
B3
edit on 14-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It would take alot more to hurt my feelings I assure you. I was just pointing out the conflicting points in your post and hope u realize them as it shows you do

Originally posted by antibren
reply to post by vinunleaded
 


Awwwwwww
Im sorry !!!
I didnt mean to hurt yours or anyones feelings...

Maybe I should have clarified...

I mean when discussing their beliefs/opinions
Bashing....
I wasnt contributing to the discussion on the thread topic when I said "sheeple"
only making a statement about SOME of its contributors

and oh yeah I was using "troll" as a adjective
I myself "troll" these boards
Do you understand my context now?!


Love,
B3
edit on 14-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by antibren
 


Does anyone else see bobbing antennae on their heads? Seems somewhat suspicious based on that...suspiciously similar to the Great Gazoo.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I don't see antennae and I don't have anything to say about this except that it is really really interesting if it is indeed, you know... fo reelz.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Could they be ants?

I mean if it is a hoax of course, not real ants flying a ufo lol.

Seriously it's all just too blurry to ever figure out what it is, it could be anything.
edit on 14-12-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks
 


NO way you can time and predict seeing something like this if this is the real thing.


*sigh* Yes, how true.

What a shame that the gentleman was "able to film many video segments, some during day light accompanied by witnesses with whom he spoke to while he was filming." , yet was unable to get one steady shot that could be analysed and thus back up his story.
It just amazes me that people can always learn to take a sharp, steady shot of family and friends at the annual picnic but when it comes to UFO's suddenly they get the shakes and forget to focus the camera.
Guess it must be nerves or sumfink.

Looks as though that definative alien proof video eludes us once again.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
reply to post by antibren
 


Does anyone else see bobbing antennae on their heads? Seems somewhat suspicious based on that...suspiciously similar to the Great Gazoo.


When I was enhancing, it appeared to be more of a halo.



new topics

top topics



 
135
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join