It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Graphic Analysis on the Videos of UFO's over KUMBURGAZ, TURKEY w/ ET Pics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
It really ticks me off that this thread is only at two pages of discussion so far!

It is because this stupid thing has been discussed over and over. Those of us who agree what it is or what it's not just don't care to rehash the same old points again and again. You and the others continue to live in La La Land and believe what you will...:
:

That's basically true. This topic brings out a lot of people who like to see "bodies on tables" and 16 different kinds of aliens in each blurry pixel, and there's basically no talking sense to them. So go ahead and believe what you want. Until somebody gets a piece of something, or links the images to anything besides themselves, it all adds up to exactly nothing in the end, as usual.

edit on 13-12-2010 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Looks legit to me. Thanks.

The question is: What else could it be? Nothing. "oh its grainy, you dont know what it is!"

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

hey its the thing from the video, how convient lol

At first i was blown away, but it seems too grainy (come on, no HD camramen out there?) only a hand full of those pictures got my attenion, the others were just blurs.

anyone who wants to take footage of a ufo, please use, an HD camra. No more crappy walmart camras.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Whats funny is that many of the Skeptics use the same tech to prove A/UFO phenomenon is not "real"

but when its used to help shed light for the other side of the argument....
suddenly not good enough....

Originally posted by Anthony1138

At first i was blown away, but it seems too grainy (come on, no HD camramen out there?) only a hand full of those pictures got my attenion, the others were just blurs.

anyone who wants to take footage of a ufo, please use, an HD camra. No more crappy walmart camras.

again the original source is from 2006-2009

please do your homework... there were HD cams but not like there is today....
and talk to the Turk about goin to his local walmart hahahahahah

reply to post by Blue Shift

Did you read the whole study?

and Im leaning towards he didnt...

xoxo
B3
edit on 13-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

The first time I learned of this case and video, I got excited... My suspicions are raised when a person captures multiple instances though. I did some research and saw a pretty interesting analysis that showed it to be a yacht window. See summary here

But this is intriguing! Thank you for posting. If that is a yacht window, I'd like to see an explanation for the figures inside that this research has revealed.

Grisgris

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This isn't a video analysis... It's more like a biased opinion of what someone thinks they see.

It's like a Roschach ink blot test of a person already convinced that they see aliens. Whoever wrote the article has quite the wild imagination.

All you have is a weird reflection of light which I believe was already proven to not even be flying, and it was on the horizon/ground/sea level.

edit on 13-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138

Its not just the images in the study alone, or just the video, or just the study itself, but its connecting it all together and understanding what happened and how. Did you actually read this study or just look at the pictures? Its much more insightful reading the whole study and not just skimming.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wth? That's like the scariest looking thing ever!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Sure. What's your point? Did the study actually prove anything? Not that I could determine. Looked like a lot of wishful thinking and creative perception. Believe it's all true, if you like.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i heard this was debunked
i heard it was the top of a yacht
my question is
if it is the top of a yacht - which yacht is it?
can some 1 that likes to debunk these things please post a pic of the yacht that its suppose to be?
this is 1 of the best videos out there
all videos fall in to 2 categorys
1 - ther so good an clear - it must be CGI
2 - there so blurry an shaky you cant see anything
thanks
peace

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by internazionale
I personally believe that this is a para glider being towed by a speedboat.....not that I know anything just what I believe.....

lol? did you ever seen the complete movie??

paraglider??? well...thats just ignorant...i heard much better explanations like it could be a boat...a luxury yacht with lights...

but its more likly an UFO than a paraglider ....just lol

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Sure. What's your point? Did the study actually prove anything? Not that I could determine. Looked like a lot of wishful thinking and creative perception. Believe it's all true, if you like.

Yes or no? Because reading is a big part of an investigative study. My point is there is more than just pictures in that study and if you're not reading those words you arent fully understanding the pictures.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Really good footage and pics S+F. Article was good but hard to follow whoever typed that up has got to find an editor, many cases of misspellings, run on sentences and strange wording. I had to read it slow and a couple times each paragraph. But other than my nit-picking on grammar i am a believer and i hope that the ET's show themselves good or bad, i'm sick of waiting and just want to get it over with at this point, save us or kill us lol.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

That analysis was great.

He could be cherry picking suggestive frames out of a multitude of blurry blobs, it's hard to know without doing what he did for ourselves.

The UFO doesn't look right to me. Never looks the same - each time the video segment changes, it's like we're looking at a completely different object.

I'm not convinced, but i'm certainly more interested in the video than before I read the analysis.

S+F

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Howdy antibren.
Great find here. I am in the Waco area, and am an investigator for MUFON. Do you have some time tomorrow to chat ?
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yes or no? Because reading is a big part of an investigative study. My point is there is more than just pictures in that study and if you're not reading those words you arent fully understanding the pictures.

Don't lecture me, and don't tell me I don't understand the pictures. I understand what's going on here perfectly. Somebody seems to think that a lot of aliens (four or five maybe) are for some reason poking their heads out of the sun roof of their saucer and working on a body, conveniently facing the camera operator. I guess because they like working by moonlight.

You tell me the bottom line. You tell me what this proves beyond all doubt. No, I'll tell you. Nothing.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
if it's real, then we are being invaded by evil looking entities, but after clicking the link and seeing the closeups they look more curious than anything, but then again they can be on recon mission.

but it looks to good to be real and i think it leans more to cgi.

then aliens do look like grays and insects like. now i know why they don't land.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Liked it until he started on about the 'brown insectoid/preying mantis' thing. It could have quite easily been a giant walking banana or a giraffe based upon the quality of the video... there's really not enough detail to start saying anything about what it could be, and reading into things like that too much just makes it seems like the person wants it to be something alien.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wow that's a pretty good job done i think. What really disturbs me though, is the fact that insects figured out space travel before we did!!!

On a side note, are these grey's (they do kind of look like them), or is this possible evidence of the reptilian race that icke and the like talk about?

Whoever or whatever they are, they seem to be pretty busy doing whatever job it is they're trying to do. There is no question were being watched. How many species out there are watching us? And does this particular one appear or feel to be friendly? (sorry a little off topic)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join