It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Graphic Analysis on the Videos of UFO's over KUMBURGAZ, TURKEY w/ ET Pics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Nice analysis there my friend.... and excellent pen work on the drawings

It's good that such cases are not forgotten and that people continue to look into them and move them to new areas of discussion.

S & F

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

I remember seeing somewhere that it was a cruise ship. There's a thread on ATS somewhere going into this. I'll try to find it.

And I think I posted a pic of a Cylon raider form the original BSG to that thread, as the object reminded me of said raider.

Still...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Here are these related threads:

British Stealth Aircraft design = Turkey UFO???
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by afaik
started on 5/13/2009 @ 10:05 AM

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens, page 18
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by bigvanhorn
started by 10/10/2008 @ 01:51 PM

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
PS

Just briefly looked through your analysis link. Will read in it's entirety later. Let me just say that at first glance "You have done an outstanding job"!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I think when you read the analysis fully you will see that it is not a cruise ship
and/or
the popularized Scale Model/Toys theory

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Great post,
Star and Flag,

This has to be one of the most extensive analysis on this case that I have ever seen,
and it looks very accurate,
When I was trying to analyze the photos I didnt even see the body that was laying down

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Look like the roof of a Home Depot store...

All jokes aside, it does look like the top of a building filmed from far away.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by antibren
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I think when you read the analysis fully you will see that it is not a cruise ship
and/or
the popularized Scale Model/Toys theory

I have a feeling you're right. Just need to set aside some time later this PM to read it through.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

When you take the newly anaylized w/ the possiblitiy that there is someone on the table and
its all just very chilling...

I believe these to be real pictures of ET's
and a possible holy grail picture of an Abduction...
w/ subject on the table...

Ive have shown this research to 5 or so different "abductees" that I have as contacts
and their responses have been out of this world...
Verification of 3 that they had similar Insect characteristics style ET..
who has said to be non clairvoyant as opposed to the other captors ... even though as said the "hand" have not ever to my knowledge been recalled...

All five have said in more or less the same words
that they will never forget "those" eyes
with emphasis on the unanimous use word of those

they also have said that most artist renditions have never been able to give credit to what they have seen
but that these newly analyzed photos bring about instantaneous fear

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It really ticks me off that this thread is only at two pages of discussion so far! I've seen far less interesting threads go pages and pages...Or maybe its a good thing because there isnt a lot to argue? I just wish we all could have more of a discussion to dissect this interesting study and analysis.
edit on 13/12/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
It really ticks me off that this thread is only at two pages of discussion so far! I've seen far less interesting threads go pages and pages...Or maybe its a good thing because there isnt a lot to argue? I just wish we all could have more of a discussion to dissect this interesting study and analysis.

hahaha well said you me both...

Im hoping it will pick up...
I feel like there isnt much to argue with
This is Huge New Evidence
Ive seen most if not all of the Alien Pics and this is one that seems like the one people have been looking for...
not to mention as chilling as they are as compared to the many fakes out there...

Although Im sure if some of our more well known ATS skeptics were here
they are just gonna go to all the old debunks of this case

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It is because this stupid thing has been discussed over and over. Those of us who agree what it is or what it's not just don't care to rehash the same old points again and again. You and the others continue to live in La La Land and believe what you will...:
:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

It is because this stupid thing has been discussed over and over. Those of us who agree what it is or what it's not just don't care to rehash the same old points again and again. You and the others continue to live in La La Land and believe what you will...:
:

hahah looks like someone doesnt have the attention span to read the new study

xoxo
B3

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

:

xoxo
B3

How did I know that was going to happen? Hey Kerazeesicko, did you read the whole study or even part of it? Even scan over the pictures? Did you even read the OP? We arent discussing the same thing over and over, we are discussing the study and analysis which brings some new possibilities and ideas to the case. You brought aboslutely nothing to this thread and your ignorance to the content of the OP is disheartening.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Im happy to see someone took the time to analyze this film. I am a believer but the pics dont show what is said to be ET's. Also, why would the ET's do the examining in a cramped ship? In front of a window? The UFO's we see are only for getting in and out of Earth, they take the abducted to a larger mother ship for examination.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by miamibombero
The UFO's we see are only for getting in and out of Earth, they take the abducted to a larger mother ship for examination.

Im afraid that is not the case at all...
there are thousand of cases where they werent taken to any "mother ship"

the window question is a reasonable one

and I have addressed this in previous post...
that I believe the ET were familiar with the photographer
and it has been known in casebooks that sometimes the A/UFO isnt concerned about covering or hiding...

as always its hard and NEARLY impossible to hypothesize the Alien Agenda and times like these to know exactly what they were "thinking"

Thanks for the input!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by miamibombero
Im happy to see someone took the time to analyze this film. I am a believer but the pics dont show what is said to be ET's. Also, why would the ET's do the examining in a cramped ship? In front of a window? The UFO's we see are only for getting in and out of Earth, they take the abducted to a larger mother ship for examination.

How do you knwo so much about ET? What do you believe the objects and humanoid shape beings to be if not ET and their craft?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

:

xoxo
B3

How did I know that was going to happen? Hey Kerazeesicko, did you read the whole study or even part of it? Even scan over the pictures? Did you even read the OP? We arent discussing the same thing over and over, we are discussing the study and analysis which brings some new possibilities and ideas to the case. You brought aboslutely nothing to this thread and your ignorance to the content of the OP is disheartening.

Right here is partly why there is no one responding to this thread. You either believe that grainy video of "something" is the "holy grail" of abduction video's or you get the usual infantile name calling from the alien visitation religion if you doubt the video shows aliens.

If you actually had anything new or exciting to add to existing discussions with this thread there would be dozens of pages of responses. Go ahead and call me names now or point out how "ignorant" I am if it makes you feel better.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

:

xoxo
B3

If you actually had anything new or exciting to add to existing discussions with this thread there would be dozens of pages of responses. Go ahead and call me names now or point out how "ignorant" I am if it makes you feel better.

The new part of this case is the in depth study that was done, why arent people understanding this? There were several things I learned from the study I didnt know before. Some of the comparison photos for the 3 different events to show it was the same craft or model was very impressive. Not to mention the .gifs showing head and hand movement of the entities. The title of this thread is "NEW Graphic Analysis on the Videos of UFO's over KUMBURGAZ, TURKEY w/ ET Pics" not "What do you think about the Istanbul, Turkey UFO sightings?". See what i mean? I couldnt call you any names, your avatar makes me laugh too hard!
What did you think of the study?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Peek-a-boo!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join