It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFO crash' concerns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
A spaceship of aliens may have crashed in the Austrian Alps

______beforeitsnews/story/303/852/UFO_may_have_crashed_in_the_Austrian_Alps.html

I'm go and google it and see if it come anywere else
BRB

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
More of the same here:
austrianindependent.com...
It may have just been a meteor.
But we can always hope.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm slightly confused as I clicked on the link and got a video about Santa Monica, not the Tyrol.

Anyway, i have stayed in the Tyrol before and it's a pretty odd place even without UFO;s, some men still wear Lederhosen and slap each others asses and there are so many mountains that you feel like you are indoors even when you are outside

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This is an excerpt from your link. You should really post some information in regards to the article before you go googling and maybe your opinion on it.

A spaceship of aliens may have crashed in the Austrian Alps, extraterrestrial life enthusiasts have claimed.

The German Central Research Centre for Celestial Phenomena (CENAP) announced today (Weds) that a man spotted a "glowing fireball" cruising across the sky in the Tyrolean Alps around 8.30pm yesterday evening.

CENAP said the Austrian could have been witness of an unidentified flying object (UFO) trying to land on earth.

The centre quotes the man as saying: "I saw an extremely bright fireball cruising in the sky from east to west. It was much brighter than Jupiter. A long time went by before it eventually disappeared. I think I heard a hissing sound at the end."

______beforeitsnews/story/303/852/UFO_may_have_crashed_in_the_Austrian_Alps.html

So they saw a glowing fireball of light and some ET enthusiasts have claimed this. Well no offense but of course they will claim this. I love aliens don't get me wrong and would love for them to show up. I would be the first to have a party but I think this is just a bunch of alien lovers hoping for this to be aliens landing. It could have been a meteorite.

This is from another site:

CENAP, which is based in the city of Mannheim, has called on other eyewitnesses of the alleged sighting to come forward. The group of hobby researchers did not say whether the quoted witness caught the incident on camera. This comes on the heels of news that an Ukrainian group of UFO researchers planned to build a monument in the memory of aliens who perished while trying to establish contact with humans. Oleksandr Nalysman, a spokesman for the Berdychiv-based group, told local media contacts with alien civilisations were an “indisputable fact”. He said: “We don’t pay enough attention to the fates of visitors from other planets who died on earth.”

reinep.wordpress.com...

Again this would be great but this coming after them wanting to build a memorial for fallen aliens it seems like they just want it to be true.

And here is the video clip from your source

edit on 12/13/2010 by mblahnikluver because: fix video...I hope

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Ya same here almost word for word

austrianindependent.com...'UFO_crash'_concerns_rock_Tyrol

brb

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Ya I think your right mblahnikluver on both count

whent to 10 different site all saying the same word for word :flame :

Geminid Meteor Shower Due on December 13-14