It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rise of the illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I was watching angels and demons and thought about the last symbol that would only surface durning the rise to illuminati power. What if Dan Brown is an Illuminatis and that book is a hint. And a revieling of the last symbol.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Dan Brown has been completely caught for ripping off others work and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was in one of the "clubs"

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

I know I don't think a person could write stuff like that without a little plagarism but he is either cashing in on a market that is already there or someone manipulated things to make a market. The NWO can hide in plain sight better than anyone and he is a best selling authour in America. People reading books in America. That require that kind of thought. You gotta admit something is going on there.

P.S I am American so I can comment like that on the falling inteligence of the majority of our people.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Dan Brown writes some good fiction, but i wouldn't put too much stock in his books being the end all be all of Illuminati documents. They make for a killer read though.

Much of Browns work was referenced from the several books that Robert Lomas authored.

Turning the Solomon Key

It's even been tossed around the rumor mill that Robert Lomas was the inspiration for Browns character Robert Langedon.

Any way, thats the link to one of my favorite Lomas titles. It's a good read, and less fictional
It's main topic of discussion is ancient geomancy, and the effect megalithic structures that are celestially aligned have on the human body, or sub conscious. Very interesting stuff indeed!

join