It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another bad chemtrail video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

No, you didn't show me that I was wrong. All you did was spout of information that really didn't have to do with chemtrails. What do cirrus clouds have to do with chemtrails? Nothing. And pouting??? lololol
Go ahead and let yourself think that I am pouting if it gives your tiny ego a little boost.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
thats actually exactly right, conditions for cirrus formation increase in advance of weather systems, so you will expect more and longer lasting contrails. There are even old sailor axioms and things that Boy Scouts teach about that.

But in the world of chemtrail believers, they get it all backwards and then think that the planes all caused the weather the next day! That it would not have been all cloudy and if not for those stupid airplanes!!

For being such avid skywatchers, they can not seem to put two and two together very well. The planes contrails did not cause the weather, the planes contrails were affected by the weather. That latter part confounds them, because in chemmieland, contrails should all be uniform and of short duration, because well they read that on a chemtrail site.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe there is even a horse in this thread left to beat!

This video clip sums up this entire thread almost 99% verbatem!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

No, you didn't show me that I was wrong. All you did was spout of information that really didn't have to do with chemtrails. What do cirrus clouds have to do with chemtrails? Nothing. And pouting??? lololol
Go ahead and let yourself think that I am pouting if it gives your tiny ego a little boost.

Nothing? Just the fact that you would say that, indicates a lack of knowledge on the subject.

clouds.wikia.com...

Cirrus aviaticus, commonly known as a contrail or vapour trail, is a cloud formation which forms due to pressure and temperature changes caused by aircraft jet engines in the surrounding air. Usually, cirrus aviaticus dissipates quickly, but it can remain visible for long periods of time and even spread given the right atmospheric conditions.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Umm sorry but no. Those are not characteristics of contrails. Contrails DO NOT go from horizon to horizon and persist for hours.
reply to post by dplum517

Wrong. Only "chemtrail" believers think that and the only place you will find it online is at "chemtrail" sites. The rest of the world knows clouds persist and spread. If clouds can, than so can contrails. Still don't believe me? Here's a little study you should read:
SPREADING OF ISOLATED CONTRAILS DURING THE 2001 AIR TRAFFIC SHUTDOWN

The important part is on page three:

The dimensions of these trails, determined from the various satellite images, are summarized in Table 1.
Most of the trails spread at 7-8 km h-1 and reached maximum width within 2-4 hours, except for G, which spread at about 5 kmh-1 and peaked after only 2 hours from when it was first detectable. Contrails A, F, and G lasted more than 10 hours, while B dissipated after 5 hours. The contrail areal coverage reached a maximum of 20,456 km2 at 1445 UTC just from six contrails.

I'll even make it really easy for you and convert it to square miles: 789.58 square miles of contrails spread from just six contrails, some of which lasted more than 10 hours.

What you see and what you believe you think you see are two different things.
I could think a rainbow is a unicorn's fart, but it doesn't make it so. You need to spend some time reading more studies like this one. But to find them, you need to search for "contrail studies - chemtrails". "Chemtrail" sites only support each other, but science supports all other science.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

See how much you don't know? Cirrus clouds are a sign at flight and near-flight altitudes have enough humidity to support the formation and persistence of contrails. They are the same thing, basically. Water as ice and pollutants. Same altitude, same characteristics, same everything but catalyst source.
If you don't know enough about the atmosphere to understand that, you really shouldn't be here proclaiming how much you know.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Same goes for you my friend.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Umm sorry but no. Those are not characteristics of contrails. Contrails DO NOT go from horizon to horizon and persist for hours...

Or so says the chemtrail believers websites.

Persistent water vapor contrails the stretch from horizon to horizon have been around since the dawn of high altitude flight in the 1930s and 1940s. They became much more prevalent in the 1950s and 1960s with the dawn of the jet age, and they have become increasingly common with the corresponding increase in air travel in the decades that have since ensued.

The bottom line is that regardless of the misinformation spouted by chemtrail believers, CONtrails can be -- and always have had the ability -- to be persistent and stretch from horizon to horizon.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

What kind of scientific nonsense are you being paid to spout?

All of your logical, scientifically backed facts, multiple links is all bs.

This is the kind of evidence experts such as dplum use!

I mean listen to the comentary on this video, ESPECIALLY the cameraman, who is obviously an authority on meteorology; he ends the chem/contrail debate once and for all almost instantly with his patient, well thought out explanation!

Never before has such a virtuoso of meteorolgy been able to prove chemtrails exist, UNTIL NOW!

Take a look at this little gem.

There is no commentary, but while filming actual chemtrails, who needs one? Right?

I mean it's obvious just by looking at it. It's not like you need any specialized equipent what so ever to be able to conduct a full spectral chemical analysis from seven + miles away. Jeesh guys, come on, we all know that the ability to determine chemical compounds by the eye actuall exists in the lower to middle abdominal region, ie. "the gut".

After watching the videos I provided, if anybody disagrees with me, and I mean ANYBODY, they are 110%, factually proven, paid disinfo agents specifically working for "them".

Sorry if I blew anyones mind with this earth shattering evidence I provided, but these videos are packed full of so much info, it's literally information overload.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

And once again the skeptic has no sense of context.
Please DO NOT put words in my mouth or label me. I NEVER claimed to be an authority or expert on the anything.
So, all you can do is character attack someone who disagrees with you.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I NEVER claimed to be an authority or expert on the anything.

Well, when you make OUTRAGEOUS claims like this:

This isn't even an argument. I am right and you are wrong.

...what are people supposed to expect?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So not replying to me still?

Then reading my earlier post didn't happen then did it? What are you afraid of, maybe something that has evidence that you know will show the truth? Except ...

That pretty much sums it up doesn't it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Speaking of attacking ones character...

Obviously your ignorance

You are ignorant,

I can see that YOU are the one who is uneducated

You were saying something about attacking ones character, and you seem to think it is ok when you do it just no one else can say these toward you.

Very interesting way of thinking.

I guess I shouldn't expect a reply anytime soon or even at all, am I right?
edit on 16-12-2010 by tsurfer2000h because: added text

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by ZombieJesus

And once again the skeptic has no sense of context.
Please DO NOT put words in my mouth or label me. I NEVER claimed to be an authority or expert on the anything.
So, all you can do is character attack someone who disagrees with you.

Actually you did, when you made absolute statements about contrails.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join