South Korean boat sinks off Antarctica

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbomb456
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I find it interesting that they do not know how the survivors were rescued...and that no distress signal was sent...I don't think it was the NK's....but something seems fishy (no pun intended).

You think thats interesting "The New York Times", apparently knows how cold the water was and almost insinuates North Korean involvement. And the story (Emphasis on story) is what 3 hours old already?

Three South Korean and two New Zealand fishing vessels aided in the search and rescue efforts, the agency said, adding that the water temperature in the area was 2 degrees Celsius, or 36 degrees Fahrenheit.

In April, just days after a South Korean warship was sunk by a torpedo allegedly fired by North Korea, a South Korean fishing boat sank during the search for survivors.

www.nytimes.com...

While the AFP doesn't seem to know much at all.

Four dead as S.Korea trawler sinks off Antarctica
(AFP) – 3 hours ago

WELLINGTON — Four South Korean fishermen were dead and 18 missing after a deep-sea trawler sank Monday off Antarctica, Maritime New Zealand said.

www.google.com...

So who the hell are the AFP?

www.afp.com...

Oh it's just the French.
edit on 13-12-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I suspect a North Korean super-soldier swam after the fishing boat, punched a hole in the side, and ate a few of the crew. Then he activated his rocket boots and flew home.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I don't think that Antarctica is within the sphere of the N.K.influence, and it is said that there are also Chinese and Russia abord... So i think the N.K. is the last one to do so.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"Its unclear if somebody did that ... North Korea ????? "

Fear monger much?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Ben81

"Its unclear if somebody did that ... North Korea ????? "

Fear monger much?

no but REALIST yes ... this "accident" cant be coincidential
it has raised my internal alarms of doubts
cover up ?? staged ?? false flag ??
again another accident in the water ...
the moment i see the damage of the explosion that caused that much casualties
i will confirm you my I TOLD YOU SO
this fishing boat was directly hit by something
but it wasnt by a NK torpedo

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
With Chinese and Russian nationals on the boat it's very unlikely to be an attack by North Korea.

then it will remain unclear who really did this

.. accident ???? very doubtfull
this sound very similar to what happened to the south korean sub
we still question it

South Korea lost many since this sub attack
if they dont act .. the opposition in SK will want to replace the president

Sorry, man...if something was going to happen (major), it would have been done by now. If NK did it, they would have copped to it because when you sink enemy vessels, you are making a SHOW OF POWER, why would you deny a staged show of power? if it was a so called "false flag" to blame on NK, the blame would have already started---it doesn't matter if it's 2am, the people that spin the news work 24/7/365, and you would have seen north korean blame in that first press release.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I remember when I got into Admiral Byrd's case on "the hollow earth". Admiral Byrd and several others went missing, and came back days/weeks later claiming to have found a whole civilization in the center of the earth. He claimed that the North and South poles were actually concave (your mouth) rather than convex (top of your head). I watched many videos and read some lengthy articles about it, but have yet to actually read his said diary.

Admiral Byrd was a very high ranking officer, who wanted to press the issue so badly that he then fell out of a 16 story window, they called it a suicide. This conspiracy has always got my bells ringing when I hear of "accidents" out near Antarctica.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

This conspiracy has always got my bells ringing when I hear of "accidents" out near Antarctica.

They have scenic flight out of melbourne that fly over the south pole, weather permitting..
None have fallen into a hole yet

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Come to think of it, Google Earth doesn't seem to be pulling up any hidden civilizations either.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
With the amount of diesel fuel it takes to get to Antarctica isn't it amazing people take boats alllll the way there costing likely $250,000-$500,000 just for fuel.....to get fish?

The Sea Shepherd costs $250,000-$500,000 just for fuel to travel there and back, and they don't sit around long as a fishing boat would dragging a net.

Quite an expensive venture just to get fish.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Are you kidding? Have you seen the amount of obfuscation treatments in Google Earth? Particularly over the South Pole?

I enjoyed your mention of the Admiral Byrd story above - it does seem off that he would commit suicide over the issue.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
With the amount of diesel fuel it takes to get to Antarctica isn't it amazing people take boats alllll the way there costing likely $250,000-$500,000 just for fuel.....to get fish?

The Sea Shepherd costs $250,000-$500,000 just for fuel to travel there and back, and they don't sit around long as a fishing boat would dragging a net.

Quite an expensive venture just to get fish.

That sounds a bit over the top to me..
Do you have a link to proof?
Antarctica aint that far from Tassie..And that's where they usually sail from..

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Really people wonder what’s wrong with ATS.

OP, there is nothing YET to suggest this is anything other than accident, there is nothing to suggest that DPRK done this, there is nothing to suggest that there is now going to be a return to war in the Korean Peninsula , the only place suggesting any of this is in your mind. That means absolutely nothing until new evidence comes to like supporting what you are saying until then please only report the facts and not your paranoid superstition.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Here's my vote for the culprit.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hollow earth entrance... allegedly... it could be natural... although i've only found 1 other location that looks like that, and it's nearby.

Hopefully that image works...
edit on 13-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

How do you embed the picture or whatever so it is visible without a link?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

riceburg.
2nd

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
With Chinese and Russian nationals on the boat it's very unlikely to be an attack by North Korea.

then it will remain unclear who really did this

Perish the thought it was the Southern Ocean. That will kill you in a wink.

Crew negligance? Quite possibly.

Crews in negligees? Undoubtedly!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
Hollow earth entrance... allegedly... it could be natural... although i've only found 1 other location that looks like that, and it's nearby.

Wicked. I can see the lights from the Subterrenean Civilisation.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

What, are they supposed to be spaceships on the right side lower section of the hole??
Look like drink cans

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join