It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex, Lies, Iran, Israel and WikiLeaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here's a topic that's been approached here a couple times.

Kinda gives an outsiders view of the whole wikileaks situation.

I know since the entire world is scared of terrorists, there's no true outsiders, but lets give it a try.

The guy gets the point across while being entertaining.

edit on 12-12-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thanks, always like his videos

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Very well presented video (little big planet?), confirming many of my suspicions that wikileaks is likely bought/paid for by some unknown arm of the government.

What has come of it? Putin and 'Meitvetev' were complimented as the 'caped crusaders', Hillary calls a few people a few names... IRAN is put on the map once again as a nuclear threat, and the founder who has DISCLOSED all of this information thinks that "9-11 truthers are annoying".

For the record... I think a lot of the "9-11 truthers" are annoying myself... shoutting out at peaceful gatherings, getting in peoples faces, carrying themselves like thugs/gangs... to the point nobody takes them seriously.

However... Maybe a lot of THEM are funded by the government as well! lol... it never ends.

(For anyone concerned... I don't really believe anything... I have opinions that are weighted by facts and experiences... there are always openings and shifts... )
edit on 12-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

I should add that ... all of my 'experiences and facts' despite the murkey waters all point to 9-11 being a 'burning of the reichstag' ... false-flag... excuse for an invasion... similar to German invasion of Poland, etc, etc... similar events have probably happened thousands of times on varying scales.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
the war drums are getting dusted off and the band is warming up.

top topics

join