It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks backlash: The first global cyber war has begun, claim hackers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
lol @ spin doctoring.

By all means, go ahead, blame not Anon. Put the blame on something else that every human hates responsible for the DOS attacks. It is a common, successful tried and tested method - smearing campaigns by the MSM as well as TPTB..

Let's see how long the lies will and continue.

I can only sit back and watch the idiocies at play, while i tear my mastercard, delete my paypal accounts, as is my freedom of rights as a human and support for freedom, truth and transparency by those in power.

Lets see who dies first, if push is to come to shove.
edit on 21-12-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Looks like Baba Vanga was right about another war starting.
Im going to drink some victory gin and go out and strangle a prole

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Long Train Comin'

I want to see the Bank sKandals that are most probably going to come , as a result of Wiki .

Like 'em or love 'em , they are serving you up with a fine healthy dose of Transparancy . Something a host of people have been stumping for years now .

Get in , set down , shut up , and hold on ...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

We have tried to be an informational site throughout the WL skirmish. We have applauded operations like LeakSpin and QR and have tried to warn people about the dangers of what they were involving themselves in.

So image our chagrin when we noticed someone pointing the fancy-shmancy LOIC _javascript Canon at us.

On December 9th we were hit with a whooping 9514 requests from IP address 213.163.66.134

Specifically

There were some interesting files in that directory. Now it just comes up:

~SSA~

If someone can clue us in on the meaning of this cryptic message, we'd love to hear it.

Given that the site is in the Netherlands and the Dutch police are on the ball, I'm thinking it's not a good thing for the person who owned that server.

preview.tinyurl.com...

preview.tinyurl.com...

edit on 21-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2010 by aivlas because: damn you long urls

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That last post was on topic go check out twitter.com... the tweets for bill, censoring FTL

edit on 22-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Im not sure if this is on topic, but iv just had my sig edited on another forum because I had wikileaks and the link to above top secret as my sig.

CheyanneAkins
Signature edited | Yesterday , 07:07 PM

Hello .....,

This is just a brief note to let you know that we have edited your signature to remove the last 2 lines, due to their political nature. As per the Rules of Conduct, real-world politics are not permitted on the SW:TOR forums, due to their volatile nature.
You're not in trouble or anything, we just wanted to let you know why the signature had been altered.

Thanks!

Quote:
HOLY SITH!
R.I.P SPACE PVP!
WikiLeaks
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.swtor.com...

Sorry, dont know why the image turned out like it did

edit on 22-12-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
WE, are Legion

Even the puppet of our true masters, Rockerfuller had famously said, " the internet should had never been invented", and right now he is peeing in his pants.

Take courage. You are not alone, or will ever be. None will get left behind in the new world we, the inheritors, will inherit, if not for ourselves, it will be for the innocent next generations to come..
edit on 23-12-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

IDG News Service - Authorities in the U.S. and Germany have raided Internet Service Providers in hopes of tracking down the hackers who launched distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks against Web sites such as Visa.com, PayPal.com, and Mastercard.com earlier this month.

In documents posted Wednesday to the Smoking Gun Web site, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation describes the complex path its investigation has taken as it has searched for the computers that served as a central meeting point for the attacks.

www.computerworld.com...

You ‘defend freedom of speech’ and Wikileaks – well here I am exercising my right to freedom of speech. And you shouldn’t have a problem with that right? You are really lucky am just making a point, and posess the ability to exercise restraint – if you are mentioned above you will be able to recognize yourself;

There’s much more juicy and up-to-date information on you and your operations right HERE – only problem is, its encrypted (ring any bells?)

th3j35t3r.wordpress.com...

Oh dear oh dear.

<< 1   >>

join