It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Monopoly on Serial Killers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
While some of "The Longest Paragraph Ever" is in fact true, a lot of it is just stretching to support the writer's "web" of connections..

That's not to say Weird thing don't happen in Hollywood, it's just not all connected in my eyes... Some could be, but just because someone knows someone doesn't mean they partake in the same philosophy..

I could be friends with a Muslim, would that make me a terrorist by association? (Don't answer.. Today i would be a terrorist sympathizer
)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Theres a difference between Gang Murder and Serial Killings and the FBI are privy to this as well

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Yeah, that Kenneth Anger is a spooky dude. You should really read McGowan's series on Laurel Canyon. He backs up all his research there. The creepy thing is that I was growing up at that time, not too far north. You really just never know what wickedness floats around you unseen. Not only is that place known for murders, but rather brutal and strange murders. www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

If you want to see a semi-documentary - just a slice Laurel Canyon, McGowan recommends Wonderland with Val Kilmer.

It will tweak your head noodle for sure.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Not when they have committed 4 plus murders (the same drug gangs) and fit the same profile given here, which many of them do, same MO etc... And they may classify them as "serial" and not catch the culprits.
edit on 13-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: 4554546

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by _Highlander_

dexter was made to turn would be serial killers into vigilante killers of killers and not random citizens.

america is not even a real country, it was born out of violence, since the beginning all it knew was violence and it's a safe haven for evil people, because as long as you don't break any laws you can be as evil as you want to be.

Wow...Spoken like a true American hater

I think that statistically speaking we are probably about even with most countries as far as serial killers per capita goes. Also, in places like China, the media is told what they will report so that has to be taken into account. Who knows how many they really have had?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This guy is a true monster. I just did a quick search on him and apparently he was released from prison and has disappeared and is still presumed to be raping and murdering little girls.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

I think Juarez Mexico is the murder / kidnapping capitol of the world at the moment. Granted, most of that is drug gangs and Federales battling it out, but I think you could categorize some of them as serial killers. Lots of torture and decapitations too. It's horrifying.

China's government is just brutal. If we are going to talk about serial killers, we have to include people like Mao Zedong, who killed an estimated 65 million of his own people, or about 10 percent of the population at that time.
The Chinese government drives execution vans right to your town, straps down the criminal, give them a lethal injection, and then harvests their organs.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
If you want to be scared witless, look no further than the detailed investigations of Dave McGowan.

...thx - i love that kind of stuff (gosh, that could sound incriminating, lol)...

Serial killer Henry Lee Lucas -- The only inmate on death row to escape execution,
courtesy of George W. Bush

...yep, that scum should fry - lucas too...

The following is a single sentence - probably the longest sentence I've ever read.

...that was great but it gave me a headache about a quarter of the way thru... so, i copied it to my wordpad and hit return with every name... made it easier to read... counted up the names... put em in alphabetical order... looked for weird things... (crazy editor syndrome, lol)... btw, i found one place where it SHOULD have been a new sentence but, o'well, no one cares, lol...

...thx again...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
While some of "The Longest Paragraph Ever" is in fact true, a lot of it is just stretching to support the writer's "web" of connections..

...no one is gonna take the "runs on forever" sentence seriously... well, uh, wait a minute - lemme rephrase that, lol... no one intelligent is going to take it seriously... its like that 7 steps of separation thingy... or was it 6 steps?... whatever... was fun...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Not when they have committed 4 plus murders (the same drug gangs) and fit the same profile given here, which many of them do, same MO etc... And they may classify them as "serial" and not catch the culprits.

...the mexican drug cartels / gangs are NOT serial killers...

...and, smack, i just saw your post about china... its not the same thing when a government does the killing... then its genocide or war, not serial killing...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
While the cartels/gangsters/dictators are evil, they fall into a different category..

They DO have the same symptoms as the serial killers, but it's harder to tell their motives; could be for profit, revenge, abuse of power etc

And i don't doubt news coverage around the world skews the results, but that much?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Even though it is more fiction, i still learned some things..

like never become famous

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

From your link.

www.whale.to...

This i find very strange. Just what the hell occured there?

For those who have lost count, that makes six serial killers/mass murderers - Charles Manson, Stanley Baker, John Lindley Frazier, Edmund Kemper, Herbert Mullin, and the Zodiac - all spawned from the Santa Cruz/San Francisco area in a span of just over four years, a rather remarkable geographic anomaly that has never been addressed. These killers were part of the dawn of a new era that would see serial killers become an ever-present part of the American culture.

Prior to 1960, fewer than two serial killers a year were reported nationwide. By 1970, the number had climbed to six per year, and by 1980 had tripled that figure. By 1990, nearly three dozen serial killers a year were being reported. Not surprisingly then, the rash of Satanic murders afflicting California would continue. In 1977, not far from San Francisco, another serial killer began a string of killings.

Anyone done any research? Satanic cults? MK ultra? What??
edit on 13-12-2010 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

This is the only stanley baker i could find

Sir Stanley Baker (28 February 1928 – 28 June 1976) was a Welsh actor and film producer.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Stanley Dean Baker
www.skcentral.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

Even though it is more fiction, i still learned some things..

like never become famous

...ahahahaaa!... yeah and dont hang around famous people, especially if they're from cali...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Anyone done any research? Satanic cults? MK ultra? What??
reply to post by mr-lizard

McGowan has done extensive research into all of those. He's written a few books and his website is at:
www.davesweb.cnchost.com...
There are a few good researchers out there. Almost all of these serial killers and lone assassins have very odd connections. I warn you. You will feel the presence of evil if you dive into this.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
...stanley dean baker... here ya go...

www.skcentral.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
...just so the folks in cali wont think i'm pickin on em...

...carl (coral) eugene watts...

...i lived in houston when he was doing his "thang"... they say he was mentally retarded (IQ of 68) and started having sexually saddistic fantasies at age 12 - but - i dont believe he was retarded or he wouldve got caught a lot sooner...

en.wikipedia.org...

As a child, Watts was described as being strange. Around the age of twelve, Watts claimed that this was when he started to fantasize about torturing and killing girls and young women. During adolescence, Watts began to stalk girls and is believed to have killed his first victim before the age of 15. When Watts was 13, he was infected with meningitis which caused him to be held back in the eighth grade. Upon his return to school, Watts had difficulty keeping up with other students. At school, he would often receive failing grades, and was reading at a third grade level by age 16. He also suffered severe bullying at school.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Yeah, i agree, it would take some level of intelligence to kill at least 100 women

a police officer interrogating Watts after his arrest later stated that he appeared to be "very, very intelligent" with an "excellent memory"

When Watts was less than two years of age, his parents separated and he was raised by his mother.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join