It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO before fireworks (w/ pictures)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yesterday (July 3rd) we went to hartford, connecticut to watch the fireworks show on the connecticut river. We got there pretty early, at 7p.m., found a nice spot in the grass to sit. Perhaps 30-45 minutes later i saw a guy pointing upwards to something in the sky, so i tried to see what he was looking at, i couldn't see anything because i am farsighted and i only wear my glasses when driving. So i shrugged it off since i didnt know what he was looking at up in the sky, a minute or 2 later my dad said look up there what is that thing, again i couldnt see it until he said where it was compared to a cloud then i could make out a black dot above the cloud. he said it kept moving from cloud to cloud. So i whipped out my camera, even though i could barely see it, i thought the camera would get at least something, and it did! although it's not much, it's definatley not a balloon, as i took a picture of a balloon in the same area of the sky later on. so anyways, that's my story and here are the pictures!

I probably would of had better ones if i wasnt so blind, i could of taken some earlier when the guy was pointing upwards but i couldnt see it

i took this one first
t31.org...

then this one
t31.org...

the balloon
t31.org...

EDIT: got the order wrong, 2 and 1 lol, Plus i drew in the arrows so its easier to find the object.

[edit on 4-7-2004 by crispexi]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
doesn't look like much

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Very COOL Crispexi! I think I would be more exited about seeing the UFO than fireworks
......GOOD THINKING on taking the pictures and adding one of a balloon for referance..there IS a diferance!

Good eye on your dad! good pics and COOL post!

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Sorry crispexi,
I just don't see anything unusual.
CS

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
yea, doesnt seem to other-worldy to me.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I know it doesnt look like much but if it was just the story with out pictures you could imagine what you'd all come up with. The fact is that this thing was cloud jumping and thats why i took a picture to see it on my computer later.

Always good to report a sighting even if it isn't much.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Im not saying its a fake but I could have added that with my computer also its to little to be shore I hate to sound like the government but I could be a bird plane or balloon.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I cant really comment at the moment on those pictures till someone with the skill does some kind of close examination of them and posts there findings.Till then i reserve my comment other to say that its good you posted you never now when that back do might be on a closer look.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If you want i could post the original pictures (without the arrows drawn in)
I could only see this object half the time as im far sighted so i had trouble focusing on things that far but my dad was following it the whole time, so i just took pictures of where he said it was and wow! it did show up on the pictures!

as for saying the object could of been put in, well the only thing i did to that picture was add that arrow, i suck at graphics myself. so if someone can check these pictures out that would be greatly appreciated.

here are the originals
www.t31.org...
www.t31.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
and isnt Area 51 meant to be some kind of TOP SECRET where know one can get in?. Does your dad work there or something and they allowed to take a picture of the sky just incase he might catch a UFO?.

new topics

top topics

join