It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean State Media Announces Preparation For All-Out War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
S&F but this is nothing new, they've been prepared for war ever since the armistice which was over 40 years ago!

Not just preparing constantly for war since the Armistice, but announcing it every other week too. Their propaganda ministry is always saying that North Korea is about to go to war with South Korea, with the US, with Japan. I honestly think they believe the premise of the book and movie "The Mouse that Roared" is Real Politik.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
HI to all. i'm new on ATS , i have been reading you from long long time.
I would like to react about this " Korean conflict rumor ". Sincerely, what i think is, if all-out war breaks out, we'll only hear about it after Seoul and Pyongyang get both destroyed. Why would they ( NK/SK ) announce it with press tv or press paper ? i think that all those declarations simply mean : watch out , i'm not scared and if you want to fight, we also have nuts enough. So, i'm not afraid. my too cents.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
FUUUUUUUUU-

I mean... Here we go?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think it would be wise to keep score on who does the most chest beating....When the SKs start doing as much as the North, the all bets are off....
That is whats going down lately so all bets are now off....

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
if north korea tries to get real with us we will have to rain on their parade, so to speak
rain as in raining down carpet and cluster bombs
and parade as in the parade their entire military is busy participating in at any given time

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

I agree with you..When pushed enough, NK will retaliate from all of the current sanctions being made against them. Unfortunately, it will be the south Koreans who will suffer the possible consequences of NK & their "Beloved Leader". Let's just hope we are all wrong, nothing happens & it's just another empty threat to show superiority, that's all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride

North Korean State Media Announces Preparation For All-Out War

www.businessinsider.com

From the official media organ of the DPRK, word that the country is prepared for "all-out war" with its southern neighbor.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Not our problem. Let South Korea, Russia and China deal with it.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is good for China. They get a pass on NK for everything. The war will put a huge hurt on an economic competitor in China's back yard. That's what China wants. They don't care abouth NK. They don't care how many people get killed. They don't care because they won't even lift a finger to help NK out as long as the war destroys South Korea's ability to compete with China economically. Now that the tsunami has messed up Japan, the war on the Korean penninsual would just be gravy for China. You have to love China though. When your talking capitalism, your talking China! This will also alow us to pull our troops out of A-stan and Iraq and send them over to the Korean penninsula, where they can be used for what we actually have a military is for, unless of course the NK armed forces decdide to take off they're uniforms and fight as "insurgents", which would be the smartest thing they could do if they wan to survive for alittle while!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Wonder how many people will flock to this old thread since I bumped it...

RIP mr. trololo

Lolz

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Just another dog and pony show.. I lol'ed at dennis rodman chilling with jong un though nice 'diplomatic' move haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join