It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Long time lurker, first time member. Not good at intros, so I'm just going to end now.

Actually, ever since I was a kid, and even now well into adulthood, I question almost everything someone tells me. It's such an ingrained part of my personality. It gets me into trouble sometimes, but I am always wondering WHY? REALLY? HOW DO YOU KNOW? ETC.
edit on 12-12-2010 by dialecticchaos77 because: Just wanted to add a little more to my intro.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dialecticchaos77
Long time lurker, first time member. Not good at intros, so I'm just going to end now.

Actually, that meets the local standards...

Lurk no more - you now have a say...

Cya on the boards...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dialecticchaos77

Welcome

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df95daaac2eb.gif[/atsimg]

You will find many questions here, answers, not so much!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
hello! keep in mind that this site is for the friendly and open discussion of anything that you want, as long as it doesn't violate any of the thirty seven pages of terms, the twenty five pages of conditions, and of course the one hundred and sixty five pages of rules. you are, of course, expected to read and memorize every word of every page. to do otherwise would be completely ignorant. you must search at least seventeen times prior to posting to be certain someone else hasn't posted even a remotely similar thread, otherwise you are a complete scumbag and will be subject to an IMMEDIATE ban, not only from abovetopsecret but the entire internet, well as castration. now post away, and have fun, but remember while you are here to keep in mind the DIRE consequences of your action

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thanks freak, I will remember that.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dialecticchaos77

Actually, ever since I was a kid, and even now well into adulthood, I question almost everything someone tells me. It's such an ingrained part of my personality. It gets me into trouble sometimes, but I am always wondering WHY? REALLY? HOW DO YOU KNOW? ETC.
edit on 12-12-2010 by dialecticchaos77 because: Just wanted to add a little more to my intro.

Welcome!

As far as I see it my current "truth" is just a reflection of my wisdom level and will change for a better, higher truth as soon as I raise my cultivation level. I believe the human being has the greatest inborn potential and can reach very high dimensions by doing self-cultivation of Truth-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life. Shutting down all the noise and just start thinking with one´s true self(main consciousness).

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

new topics

top topics

join