It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any ideas to help awaken more of the masses to the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
In light of the many global events/crisis's that seem to ever be increasing in frequency more and more each day/week in what some say is a result from TPTB possibly stepping up their plans to bring in the final phases that are required in order to implement the NWO, I ask...what can WE do in order to step up OUR fight/resistance to not only continue to expose them and their dastardly plans, but AWAKEN the rest of the sleeping sheep so that if anything we can hope that sheer numbers will provide us an advantage in defeating, or at the very least thwart their plans in a way that buys the human race more time in which to mount an effective campaign to rid this world of this disease.

So...what can we do? Or better yet what WILL we do should they succeed in gaining more and more power and ability to essentially SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET through some sort of "internet kill switch"?

I mean how difficult is it NOW to get people to shut off their damn TV's, see the corrupt politicians for who they really are and serve, or just open their eyes and see how they have had their perception of the world manipulated in a way so that they would experience a reality that was not their own, but one that was CHOSEN for them by TPTB because they have known for centuries that by influencing peoples perceptions in how they perceive the world around them, they could in essence create/manufacture a reality that best served them and their agendas.

I had the idea of using currency as a way to somehow get "the message" out in a hope of reaching others. But first I wanted to check the legality of writing on money and found:

www.lawforkids.org...

Question 93: Is it illegal to deface money?

Answer: There is no law or statute against simply writing on a cash bill. For instance, it is not against the law to draw giant red lips on George Washington's portrait on the front of a One Dollar Bill.

However defacing currency with the intent to alter the bill to gain a benefit is illegal. If someone alters a written instrument (such as a check) without permission and with the intent to gain a benefit, then it is called forgery, which is a crime. If one tried to alter a cash bill (like changing a $5 bill to a $20 bill) for the purpose of presenting the altered bill to gain a benefit, then that could be considered a forgery. Forgery of United States Currency in this manner is called counterfeiting and carries with it very stiff penalties.

What do you all think? Could that be considered an effective way to get a message out? If so, how should it be worded that would make the biggest impact with the shortest amount of words possible? I am thinking an impact statement on the top margin, and perhaps a website link at the bottom that serve as a one stop shop for delivering the real truth. If you agree any and all examples would be very appreciated as I am attempting to call upon the collective consciousness of ATS....the only people I know that even remotely sees the world in very much the same way as I do :-/

Also any ideas as to how/what people can do in order to "stay connected" or continue to resist/uncover the truth in the event the internet does go down in a SHTF situation. I am thinking about purchasing a HAM radio for this very reason. Would you all consider that as an effective resource to have as a backup in the situation I just described? Thank you all in advance. Hopefully many will find the responses helpful with any of their concerns.

NT

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Best thing you can do now is download as much videos and books about the NWO, and about survivalism, and store them in external hardrives and burn to DVD's in case we lose the internet. The really important stuff you should try to get books of, or print them out and make them into books in case EMP wipes out electronics.

Try to get other people to watch stuff about the NWO, suggest what they should watch on YouTube or just give or let them borrow DVD's if you have them already.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Well! the ultimate solution for this are: watch the Antichrist Dajjal Will be a Reptilian Shapeshifter video series as well related Video series like The Arrivals and to download the Antichrist Dajjal series, you need to hit following link: unpluggedmatrix.blogspot.com... as the first semester of the Antichrist Dajjal Will be a Reptilian Shapeshifter are sold out

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 13/12/10 by argentus because: removed unnecessary quote, inserted "reply"

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
1. Talk to people about issues frome time to time but don't be a one topic person, that just closes minds to you.

2. Use moderate language, people turn off when they hear people using extermist language when they are being told about something they find hard to believe anyway. They see extremist language as comprimising your own ceditability. Study the soflty, softly examples set by the TPTB and their supporters. Learn to be diplomatic like the oppositon is.

3 Plant a seed in peoples minds and nourish it with follow up examples, help people see the public veil being drawn across whats happening behind the scene, help them identify spin and the veil when they see it.

4 Dont "debate" or "argue" a case, just present facts or present them with a picture.

5. Dont be forcefull, don't get angry or let your frustration show.

6. Use videos from Youtube etc, The experts can say it better than you and I can.

hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
buy an AM radio station and broadcast your thoughts and opinions daily

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Write a book and pass it off as fantasy. People will start to wonder. Look what the Davinci Code did to make people reasearch the Free Masons.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You could join my project when its done. The whole idea of it is beating those guys at their own game and help as many people as humanly possible and by any means.

But that will be just in about 3-4 months ... Hope to see you there sometimes and give a hand ...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
what's TPTB?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSomeGuy74

what's TPTB?

Google is your friend although its just a tool of TPTB

TPTB = The Powers That Be

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Google is a search engine I know. If you think that challenging me to chase down every piece of cheese you throw out, is a good idea, than what I came here to do, will probably take a few thousand years more than it should.

No offence, but shortcuts, are often rewarding. You can gauge a man by his ability to show one to others, so thank you for the suggestion, but please, don't think to enlighten me about the usefulness of Google.

PEACELOVEUNDERSTANDING

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Stop screaming NWO in peoples faces and stop telling em to wake up.
And have a nice personal conversation about what YOU BELIEVE is going on.

Awaken people/convert people
Same thing
Remember it's not a religion

Originally posted by bussoboy
1. Talk to people about issues frome time to time but don't be a one topic person, that just closes minds to you.

2. Use moderate language, people turn off when they hear people using extermist language when they are being told about something they find hard to believe anyway. They see extremist language as comprimising your own ceditability. Study the soflty, softly examples set by the TPTB and their supporters. Learn to be diplomatic like the oppositon is.

3 Plant a seed in peoples minds and nourish it with follow up examples, help people see the public veil being drawn across whats happening behind the scene, help them identify spin and the veil when they see it.

4 Dont "debate" or "argue" a case, just present facts or present them with a picture.

5. Dont be forcefull, don't get angry or let your frustration show.

6. Use videos from Youtube etc, The experts can say it better than you and I can.

hope this helps.

This guy said what i wanted to say, but without my laziness )))
edit on 13-12-2010 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by AlexIR

Google is a search engine I know. If you think that challenging me to chase down every piece of cheese you throw out, is a good idea, than what I came here to do, will probably take a few thousand years more than it should.

No offence, but shortcuts, are often rewarding. You can gauge a man by his ability to show one to others, so thank you for the suggestion, but please, don't think to enlighten me about the usefulness of Google.

PEACELOVEUNDERSTANDING

I guess you saw how i tagged google so => i was ironic ...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
First have a good idea of what the NWO is. Specifically the role that banking plays in it.

You can help by showing them that whoever has control over a nation's currency also can exercise any kind of control they want over that nation. And then point out that there are people with control over currency and the citizens are not allowed to use any other currency due to legal tender laws.

And there you have it. A basic, bare-bones framework for a shadow government.

Everything else (chemtrails, false flags, etc.) is more speculative and should be proposed only after laying down the basic framework.

edit on 13-12-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
THE SLEEPING SHEEPLE NEED PROOF ON NOT BEING ALONE.. THEY WILL THEN AWAKEN FAIRLY FAST. bUT IT CANNOT BE JUST A CRAFT OR PIECE OF CRAFT THE SHEEPLE NEED TO SEE AN EVOL ALIEN OR PEACEFUL E.T. ON A TV BROADCAST BROADCASTING FROM ET CRAFT NEAR SUN.......

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
sheeple need the govz of the earth to supply proof of the existance of E.T. or evol alien. Special govz. w/o people within them who still possess compassion for others and not themsleves need to DROP THAT DATA IN SOME UN BLAMABLE WAY...

this will alert the sheeple the govz wanna help but have agenda they must follow to exist.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

This in no way reflects the totality of what I wanted to say, but, orders are orders...;D

In the light, are you sure you just aren't looking more and more for "global events/crisis'" to validate the suspicion that an evil cabal of men, is seeking to control your life, and the lives of all your loved ones? I don't really watch the headlines much, and there doesn't appear to be anybody controlling my life, telepathically, or otherwise. I cross the road when I want and where I want. I smoke cigarettes as tho they were healthy for me. I buy foods both healthy and junky when my finances allow. I eat, sleep, and poop when my body tells me to. What dastardly plan do imagine them to be creating? Are you speaking of an *elite ruling class* operating behind a veil of secrecy, plotting to eliminate all the non-worthy's? Are you certain that, in calling those you deem to be "asleep=sheeple sleeping people", you aren't your very self, considering yourself an *elite ruling underclass operating under(as below so above right?) a veil of secrecy* not named the NWO, but the ATS? The first plan in *defeating the New World Order*, i guess, begins with the question of *God*. Do you believe in it? Do you have any value system measuring the actuality of the life experience whereby you can admit, yes I AM here, on this planet, really i'm just a speck, but SOME THING, must have started all this! Otherwise, you wouldn't be reading these words, and I wouldn't be writing them. So, now that we have established the *Governing Dynamic* of the perceivable universe, are you so *Truth*Fully in opposition to it? For if a *God* there be, than certainly, *He* is ***WE***.

If you admit the *Governing Dynamic* of creation, than you understand, every act, every word, yay, every *thought*, stems from the Creator, whatever [absolute value] you decide fits the bill. Do you honestly believe that there is something other than that, that prevents *They* from wiping you out right now? Why do they let you evolve your belief in their machinations? Don't *They* know ideas are more [powerful] than bullets? Simply, Disease In=Disease Out.

*SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET* = Again, what prevents them? The anti-NWO crowd on ATS? (spatial metaphor=LOL). They PROVIDE the internet, why would they shut it down? Chasing rabbits Neo? They have you right where they want you, don't they? Trying to overcome the fear of anything other than self-control. When you assume a real ability to overcome your fear of the New World Order, you understand, there is no stopping the New World Order. There may be a chance to shape it, into something other than what you imagine to be the scary, horrible, frightening truth, but, ~Outward Change Begins Within~. Do you find people you talk to resistive to the Elm Street program? That's a sign. It means, *keep quiet* or go to ATS every day to find like minded individuals who will agree with your version of reality.

NOW = OWN = NWO Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter? The emission from a television(in my ownnwonow experience) is like a sedative. Sure, you can O.D. on it if you watch too much, the same goes for any substance, idea, or thought. When I watch tv, it makes me sleepy. Sometimes, it makes me happy(Desperate Housewives=4 babes! Nice!). Rarely do I pull a Negative Value out of the television. If I am allowing myself to assign a negative reality, guess what, i deserve, a negative reality! It works both ways. You talk about perceptions. What about the shared reality beyond individual perspective? ie We Are All Connected = The Oneness of All Being =The All Being Is One? Whatever they do, is a projection from the collection! See? THIS is what we want to look like right nownwoown. If it wasn't the truth, IT WOULDN'T BE!(capitals indicate emphasis, not tonal inflection)

Unless you believe that the entire world is under the HAARP net, you need to validate why you are so free minded, so vividly clear perceptually speaking.
If they are sheep, guess what? [insert GASP] SO ARE YOU. We are all one remember

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Here's an idea. How about actually finding out who TPTB are. I don't believe in them, so I don't think you can find them. However if you want real action and change to take place, you better have more proof than saying "believe me" "wake up", "look what is going on". NONE of that is worth a grain of salt. There is no proof of what you are saying, and others like you. It's ALL opinion. Your not going to get the masses to react to that.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
More responses than I had anticipated actually. Unilluminist, Masonicon, Newly Awakened...thank you for the advice/guidance your responses are MOST appreciated. That right there...the collective consciousness that exists on the internet is probably one of the biggest, if not THE biggest benefit that the internet provides IMO (IMO = In My Opinion there JustSomeGuy74
).

Perhaps I feel that way because I have kind of always been open to criticism/feedback in addition to support/guidance as they BOTH play a very important role for anyone that really truly is interested in seeking the best answer for the questions/guidance that they are in search of because I will be the first to admit that I don't know it all (hope my wife doesn't read this tho lol).

amc621: I totally hear you on the "they" thing...believe me I do
As a retired senior NCO, I used to love whenever I would hear that from my junior troops when I would jump on their ass as to why a specific task failed to get completed or whatever. Examples such as..."Hey! Now I KNOW that I told you guys to get that gear unloaded and staged/made ready for the 1700 lift. What in the hell happened?" Answer: "Umm well Chief we were about to start offloading but..............but THEY came and said not to because "

However, with respects to the NWO thing...I admit I now find myself using the infamous they term :-/ Not because it is....hmmm how can I say this....not because of I want to say IGNORANCE on my part (I hope lol), but more so NOW having to do with the shear numbers of THEY that are involved that I assume anymore that most, especially those of us here on ATS, but that most already know through their own research who THEY are. I mean names and the "not good for the have nots" stuff that is no secret anymore that they perpetrate on us on an almost daily basis, hell many of them have now came out into the open and have pretty much ADMITTED their true goals/beliefs/agendas...it is IMO becoming harder and harder for most to NOT KNOW WHO THEY ARE lol.

Lets see....a short list right off of the top of my head (and please forgive me if I have left anyone out/fail to list referenced sources as it is the end of a LONG workday and...well 3:30am comes awfully early these days but should you do even the littlest of research it shouldn't take too long to get the scoop on these guys):

Henry Kissenger (need I say more? lol): Big proponent of the NWO and supporter of depopulation who was quoted as saying: "NAFTA is a major stepping stone to the New World Order." (and anyone that has been around since NAFTA was created you will find that an overwhelming large amount of them will admit that...that was probably where Americas downward decent into where we are now began).

Ted Turner: Media mogul and a BIG proponent and supporter of population control/depopulation

Zbigniew Brzezinski who was National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter and quoted as saying: "...This regionalization is in keeping with the Tri-Lateral Plan which calls for a gradual convergence of East and West, ultimately leading toward the goal of "one world government'....National sovereignty is no longer a viable concept..."

David Spangler: Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations who is quoted as saying: "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

Oh and we can't forget good 'ole David Rockefeller who I could quote all night long but for now howz about this:
"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

And finally I will leave you with:

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans..." Bill Clinton (USA TODAY, 11 March 1993, page 2A)

So...again I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND the "THEY" concept and how it can apply to MANY things especially when someone is using it for a lack of knowing the truth, or lack of sourced material to support their thesis/position....BUT lol...I think when it comes to the world we live in today, and who we mean when we say "THEY" and refer to the NWO/elite bankers/politicians/corrupt shadow governments/world leaders along with people in positions of power that have been shown either practicing in or believe in evil esoteric beliefs.....I think...NO I HOPE that MOST now know who THEY are whenever referenced in much the same way I did in my OP

But nonetheless in all fairness my use of THEY deserved to be called out. Hopefully I used THEY in the right context, or at the very least have made a distinction as to who I consider THEY to be. Thank you for posting.

NT

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR

reply to post by AlexIR

PEACELOVEUNDERSTANDING

I guess you saw how i tagged google so => i was ironic ...

I'm not sure I follow your meaning...but thanks for letting me know that! TPTB~Roger, Wilco!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

...a caller pointed to information posted on a union website for ironworkers
spelling out details on the Department of Homeland Security’s
TWIC and SWAC programs.

TWIC is short for Transportation Worker Identification Credential
and SWAC stands for Secure Worker Access Consortium

In other words, construction workers in New York will need permission
from the TSA and DHS in order to practice their profession and earn a living.
It was much the same in the former Soviet Union and authoritarian states
such as China where the government determines all aspects of an individual’s
life and where even the mildly rebellious are severely punished.

More Proof that I was correct in saying the USA structure for society
is based on the China model
... that is why China has being given all kinds
of economic and strategic & technological assistance by the USA over the
last decade or more. China is our (globalist oriented governments)
testing ground...

wait until the recession riots start over there & all those non-lethal crowd control
devices are brought to the field.

TWIC AND SWAC are most likely the result of having the Patriot Acts in place...
the socialist nations and fascist regimes had similar outward signs of patriotism/
security/ authority to access...the USA is speeding down the same road

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join