It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in picture? I think so, but you decide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 12-12-2010 by stevenevert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Using an IPhone app by any chance??

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Was this picture taken through glass? It kind of reminds me of a reflection on a window.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stevenevert

Looks like a photo taken through glass, you can even see the flash reflection on the glass. The "image" appears to be someone standing next to behind the person taking the photo, if not the photographer himself. Just my thoughts... Who knows...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Is that the I Phone Ghost app ????

fake fake fake, ....

faker than that pillow you call a gf.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

well that was really mature of you....

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Nice try that IS the iphone ghost app! I have that on my iPhone and if I had the charger to turn it on I would show you. I no longer use it but that is from that app...So you signed up today thinking you could fool us. HAHA you should read ATS more, not gonna work ......I also have the UFO app.. so if you are thining of that next dont bother!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

interesting picture, but seems fake.... somethings just not right about it.
edit on 12-12-2010 by strikefast because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Not to be judgmental, but I suck at graphics and could recreate this in about 30 seconds. And did I mention that I suck at graphics?

~Heff

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevenevert
I think it's a real ghost, but no one can know for sure.

I think you know. I will be very upset if you or your friends purposely hoaxed this photo. Why dont you post the ORIGINAL exif information and we can go from there? Once we have the EXIF data we can determine if the photograph has been tampered with....sound like a plan?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

as opposed to posting fake pictures on a message board ??

.. yeah, ... I'd say it was.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Oh well I was unaware of the app, I just posted what I was told maybe i'm gullible, but I'm unaware of it being fake, I'd like to see other examples of the Ghost App though

I'm not trying to trick anyone, that's the picture as i received it

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

well all we'd need to see is the EXIF data and we'd know if this photo has been tampered with. Believe me, you're not the only one to get fooled by this Iphone app. I've seen atleast 10 - 15 different images floating around that have fooled people. But if you can get your buddy to give us the original EXIF data,, we can figure this out very quickly and you may be punching your friend in the arm for making you look a little shady!!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevenevert
Oh well I was unaware of the app, I just posted what I was told maybe i'm gullible, but I'm unaware of it being fake, I'd like to see other examples of the Ghost App though

I'm not trying to trick anyone, that's the picture as i received it

I have the app. You take any picture in your photo section or you take a new one. Then you go to the app and load that picture into it. You then add whatever ghost image they have in the app and you can adjust the blurriness and color of the ghost and a few other things. I also have the app for UFOs, same thing. Then once you have made your picture you can email it or share with whomever you like.

When someone sends you something like that just be cautious, it can happen to the best of us. I think your friend is playing a joke on you. I know I use to do it to people all the time at work..It was entertaining
and I will admit kind of mean but well it made for great conversation lol

If I had the charger for my iPhone I would power it up right now and show you but I switched phones and gave my power cord to a friend for her iPod.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Indeed a few English national newspapers have printed pictures made from the iphone ghost capture as proof of ghosts, they will print anything though.

I don't have an Iphone so I can't make a pic up, my phone can only just about make calls

top topics

join