It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minn Metrodome Collapse...What's going across the sideline?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mastermook
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

lol, kudos on the super charged zamboni.

The video was time-lapse (i.e., it was "sped-up").

The camera man had an idea that a hole may appear in the roof, so he set the camera up to automatically record overnight. To make sure he had enough video space on the camera, he set the camera to record in fewer frames per second. Fewer frames per second = fast-speed video.

That's why the forklift looked like it was going fast.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I remembered reading this thread a little while ago and wanted to add this video. Don't know if it's been posted yet, but its from LiveLeak and you can clearly see a man getting on a cart and driving away.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

No sir,you are not part of the team because I am. And after asking everyone they all said they do not use ATS.
And if you slow down a camera,you get slower than it is actualy happening results.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
So, I just googled this image,found the image with the object as zoomed in as possible. Then i saved it to my pc,and next i zoomed in as close as possible (closer than the closest i could find). And you clearly see a black horse,with someone riding it. I would link it here,but i would have to print out the zoomed in image and rescan it,i cant do that now,but if someone doesnt do it before i come back to this thread i'll see if im smart enough to get it on here.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica

No sir,you are not part of the team because I am. And after asking everyone they all said they do not use ATS.

I'm confused by this response. ATS has teams?

And if you slow down a camera,you get slower than it is actualy happening results.

No. That is incorrect. I'm talking about recording at fewer frames per second, NOT playing back at fewer frames per second.

Think of it this way...If I record 8 hours of stuff on a videotape that normally holds 4 hours of video by slowing the "frames per second" rate down to 15 frames per second instead of the normal 30, THEN when I take that tape out of the camera and play it back at the normal rate (i.e., play the tape so it goes from beginning to end in 4 hours), then I would see 8 hours of "action" in a span of 4 hours -- therefore, the action would look like it was moving twice as fast.

The same concept applies to slow-motion. Those super-slo-mo cameras record at a rate of many MORE frames per second that normal. That's why slow-motion cameras have the seemingly contradictory name "high speed cameras". The name is not really a contradiction; they are called "high speed cameras" because the videotape moves a lot faster during the recording process -- the result being a slow-motion playback.

edit on 12/22/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So, I just googled this image,found the image with the object as zoomed in as possible. Then i saved it to my pc,and next i zoomed in as close as possible (closer than the closest i could find). And you clearly see a black horse,with someone riding it. I would link it here,but i would have to print out the zoomed in image and rescan it,i cant do that now,but if someone doesnt do it before i come back to this thread i'll see if im smart enough to get it on here.

Did you look at the post from"newBodyoldSoul" above (the post right above your first post on this page)?

It's video from sother camera at other angles. At the 3:18 mark (the video time mark, not the time stamp in the videoe itself) you can clearly see that the object in question is a guy getting in a cart (or some sort of vehicle) and riding it.

Plus, the people from the Metrodome themselves said the guy was a maintenance worker and the "cart" is a forklift.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well,i suggest you get the picture,and use any program you may have on your comp to zoom in. because it's clearly a horse

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Well,i suggest you get the picture,and use any program you may have on your comp to zoom in. because it's clearly a horse

Here's the video I'm talking about (posted on this page by newBodyoldSoul, and earlier by "Guzeppi" and "Crumbles") that shows it's a guy driving a forklift (as shown at the 3:18 mark in the video):
www.liveleak.com...

Now, can you please post the picture that you say clearly shows a horse, so we can compare?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Thats pretty clear Soylent Green Is People,earlier on in this thread my take on it was two people not one,because I could see two heads on seperate objects,though it wasn`t clear enough to see the fork lift,now in viewing this new vid it still looks like two people to me riding on the fork lift, one driving and one is riding on the the forks.

Anyway I wonder how many horse power the fork lift is? thats about as close to a horse as it will get.

Ghosts and horses only shows peoples wild imaginations.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

OK people, relax. This video clearly shows two people running at top speed toward the only exit in the building at the moment they noticed thje roof begin to collapse.

I did not read any comments on this thread because at first glance it was clearly discernable that two [or more] peeps were running for the exit. Done.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by newBodyoldSoul
I remembered reading this thread a little while ago and wanted to add this video. Don't know if it's been posted yet, but its from LiveLeak and you can clearly see a man getting on a cart and driving away.

www.liveleak.com...

Hundred Stars for this video.

Watch this link. Let the video load, skip to 3:15 and watch a man hop into a forklift or some other cart and drive away.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join