It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All ATS members.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Today is the day. I am calling on all ATS members,Staff and Mods alike, to reach out and send a comment to someone here on ATS that has impacted your life (or at least has a lasting impression). Its easy, just go into a members profile and scroll down to the bottom and say something in the comment box.We are all apart of this Family, so lets reach out and spread joy among our fellow brothers and sisters. Peace be with you all .Happy Holidays, and may God be with you. -OO

The object is to send good wishes to those who you would normally not send good wishes to. Or to those you wish to WOW!!

edit on 12-12-2010 by oliveoil because: 4251

edit on 12-12-2010 by oliveoil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread was to spread good cheer. If we could just reach out to at least 3 individuals , and let them know how they make us feel, and how they have affected us, either good or bad (its all good) then we can receive a better understanding of each other in our quest for truth.

If you wish to mention names here thats okay to.

edit on 12-12-2010 by oliveoil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
best wishes to all of us.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

I've been "borrowing" the avatars of some of my old friends who've been banned to show ATS that they are missed. Some of the top rated posters were taken away from us by the mods in this past year.

Find out how to "borrow" somebody's avatar here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Does it have to be on their profile can't we post it here..

I'll start

FortAnthem
The thread I participated in with you where I mistakenly posted a picture of myself (yet again) is part of the reason I am now drinking straight JD
Merry Christmas

edit on 12-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

You have nothing to worry about,your a good lookin fella Dave.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1182fa743e99.jpg[/atsimg]

Just spreadin some cheer as to the OP ,I know you have a good sense of humour.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Does it have to be on their profile can't we post it here..

I am also very lazy and would rather do my "thanks and best wishes here"...so I shall knock off a few names I think deserve a huge thanks for making my stay here much more fun/interesting/educational/etc.

Maybe..Maybe not: Great guy! His contributions here (love them or hate them) are top notch in my book and personally I find the guy to be a buddy that I've grown very fond of. So thanks MMN! I hope ya blush knowing you rule. You know I love ya, and I thank you for all your help and time.

Phage: Again...hate him or love him...his research and knowledge has lead me time and time again to so many factual/interesting finds that I can't thank him enough. He has a wonderful style and a lot of class. Truly one of the best around. Thank you Phage for freely spending so much time making such complex things make sense for laymen guys like me. I can't repay you for that.

M0r1arty: Another straight up fun guy to talk to and one of my favorites (and my very first friend I ever made on ATS)! Funny guy with a lot to say, and also a gifted debunker. You wanna enjoy a long chat filled with laughs, M0rry is a good bet. Thank you M0rster for making me feel a little less crazy and a lot more entertained.

Joe (ATSmediaPro): Hands down wonderful guy. Talented man with a lot of energy and skills in areas I love. Couldn't be working with a better art partner. Thank you Joe for all the work you have done to help me with projects, and of course for the late night chatting that happens between artist types who refuse to ever sleep.

The Three Amigos: These guys give us ATS, and each one has been great to talk to. I can't thank you guys enough for giving us this place, and really, I'm a big fan. I thank each one of you for allowing me to stay (even when I shoulda been banned) and for allowing me to contribute here. Also- thanks for the extra mile you guys have gone to help spread/display my comic! You guys are my heroes.

Hefficide: Just now getting to know this guy, even though I've been a fan of his posting since I first became aware of him. Class act, smart, funny and demented in a way I find "so familiar". I bet he would make a hell of a drinking buddy...if he didn't eat you alive or sell your organs on some black market. Thanks for the fun times and chat room antics sir! Always enjoy running into you.

InaRedMan: Another one of my favorite posters on ATS. Witty, funny, jerky at times (but in a way I find amusing) and logical. He calls a spade a spade and is worthy of a million high fives. Thanks IFM for always making me laugh and often making me "think". Thanks for just being awesome.

Mike Stivic (meathead): I've known Mike my whole life and respect his insight and logic and also his vast knowledge in conspiracy stuff. He was on these subjects long before I even knew what the Illuminati was, and he is one hell of a guy. Growing up with him, I can tell you, he is one personality that is influential and worthy of respect. I must say that I loved this dude before ATS, and I must thank him for being part of my "lifelong programming".

Ok...I know a few of these names don't get along swimmingly , and some may not be too fond of each other at times...but I personally think that is a direct result of strong minds clashing in a system created to make strong minds clash.

I still thank these people and wish them all a wonderful holiday season, great lives and all the success they can handle.

There are more names I could have added, but I can't be typing this out all day. So thanks to everyone who ever changed my mind or filled it with something I needed.

You rock.

MM

edit on 13-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

top topics

join