It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty Bad Flu I Got

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sigh what a week, first a little snow that has fallen here in canada i went outside with running shoes and now i got this strange flu.

Not to mention it was below zero or something pretty cold in toronto.

Heres the breakdown

at first i felt fine, then i started throwing up for about 3 hours, including at a freinds house bathroom, my fever started after i came home, and you know whats strange? the fever didn't last very long.

But after that my Throat started to act up, cough, my throat still hasn't recovered and i am still coughing, thankfully no fever.

Please ATS members in Canada and america stay safe.

+One Day Fever (Usually i felt better in the morning)
+cough
+Sore Throat
+Feeling tired due to the flu
+Cant speak normally because of the Flu.

Just so you know i dressed up winterly, its just i thought a little snow wouldn't hurt me.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Laugh if you want, but I'd load up on some colloidal - true colloidal silver. I'm not pushing anything, so you can shop around, but you might want to start at the top of the list and look up Mesosilver.

As a smoker, I used to get everything everyone else got.

Not any more.

Silver, a noble metal, is nature's most powerful antimicrobial.

Will keep milk from spoiling, will purify water, etc.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

I think
they recently banned colloidal silver in canada
it hurts the germs that the big pharma makes so you will have to buy their products
which make people really sick later
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
edit to add
www.cbc.ca...

sorry my bad it is just one particular product it looks like
American talk radio represented it as all CS and I never bothered to check till now for the details
by all means FarArcher's advice is good advice
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
my self I use the old indian wild remedies cause they are growing around the house
( I'm up on georgian bay )

cedar chips in boiling water with a head towel will totally release congestion
hoarse radish will too, the hotter the better, works awsome if you like HR
quarter teaspoon 4 times a day. stops allergies too.
yarrow will make you congested if you have the drip, and it will make you sweat wildly at night which kills colds over night

hope you feel better soon Agent
edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: fixed bad data

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Lemons are always good to eat as they stimulate the lymphatic system (aka immune system). The peel is full of bioflavins and potassium. Also a great way to lose extra pounds. Just do a lemonade diet for a week or two.

Magnesium oil (magnesium chloride solution), hydrogen peroxide (food grade only as the stuff in pharmacies have toxic "stabilizers" added), colloidal silver. These three can be rotated in a nebulizer to gain great relief. Do not put them in together.

Rose hips, Usnea lichen, Echinacea, Red clover, Garlic, Yellow dock and Ginseng are great for boosting immunity.

For relieving congestion you can try: ANY kind of mint and also chamomile. Horseradish is another good one.

If you are actually interested, I can send you information.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It may not have been the snow and cold but a virus that you caught earlier some where else. Hope you are feeling much better soon.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

edit on 12-12-2010 by crazydaisy because: double post

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Had the same thing last week. The flu is going around.

I had a horrible headache for 2 days before my throat got scratchy and ears were aching. No cough though.
I burnt up with a fever for about 12 hours and felt really weak. I then slept for around 12 hours and was fine. All in all about 4 days of uneasiness and around 24 hours of horrible.

Lots of rest, lots of fluid and eat if you are hungry. That’s my advice.

Hope you feel better!!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Lots of your bug in Winterpeg too. At least it sounds the same.

...I swear by Tea Tree oil with eucalyptus in a diffuser. Kills viruses and clears congestion too. ...don't forget to humidify, heating dries the air and dry air hurts mucous membranes, opens paths for bad bugs.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I had this bad stomach issue a couple of weeks ago.

It hit me like lightening on the way to work. I was on the expressway in one of the busiest traffic areas in an extremely large metropolitan area. I was unable to pull over.

the following clip is an extremely accurate portrayal of what happened to me, except i did it in my pants in my car on a major thoroughfare in exceedingly heavy and fast traffic.

www.youtube.com...

i hope it doesn't happen to any of you...well, maybe it should happen to a few of you.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Watch out for the lemon if your stomach is still upset, but great if stomach is ok.
Ginger tea helps both head and tummy aches.
Good old fashioned chicken or turkey soup, gingerale (not diet), and Vitamin D, and potato chips.
That last item is just a comfort food, substitute with your favorite.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

its not colloids of silver you want, what you are after is oxides of silver.

silver 2 oxide mixed with orange juice

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Negative. You want the true colloids of silver, preferably triple nine silver, (or 99.9% pure) or better, ranging from 5-100nm in size. Silver oxide is not colloidal, and is metallic, and is obtained from ionic silver - a very bad way to get silver into the body.

I was in Special Forces, and we were taught a lot of make-do medical, as we would likely find ourselves in very remote areas without normal medicinal assets. And I carried two .999 silver ingots in my canteen to maintain microbial free water.

When you get a fever, your body is raising it's temperature as viruses and cold bacteria can only thrive in a very narrow temperature range. So your body is attempting to kill it off by raising the temperature. Our mistaken tendency is to drop a fever.

Help your body elevate your temperature by hot baths as long as you can stand it, sleeping with heating pads, gargling with moderate salt water frequently, and being sure to address one of the most bacteria-laden area of the body with is the nasal cavities. If you don't have colloidal silver to put into a nose spray bottle, then use salt water which is a close second.

And that chicken soup? It actually helps. It really does!

Oh yes. I also saw someone mention Ginger Ale. There's a load of truth in that. Ginger will settle a torn up stomach and stop vomiting almost immediately. So will a tea of anise, and peppermint. Yeah, the candy. In the house, I keep ginger and anise for making a tea for stomach problems, peppermint for nausea, and a bit of charcoal for the screaming meemies - sometimes known as the backdoor trots.

Hope you're better soon.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thanks everyone i will do my best i don't how i got the flu or virus
I can be just fine with winter, last year i had no problems, i am not trying to spread some crazy theory but what of a some fly bug spreading the flu?

I have noticed a fly in the room where i am about the two days earlier before i visited my freinds house.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Last year when I had the flu I picked up some lemon ginger tea at home land it realy settled my tummy. I beleive it was called stash. And yes to the silver it works!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

whats released from your silver ingots in the canteen IS silver oxides (not colliodes). the only way you get colliodes is by electrolysis.

the greeks 1000's of years ago use to burn silver then mix the oxide with clay and pack their weapon wounds with it, and they would quickly heal and it would fight off any infections because it was directly introduced into the blood stream.
silver 2 oxide mixed with an acid electrically charges the molecule of silver and peroxide and holds an electrical charge that electrocutes all pathogens on contact.

just don't use it if you're allergic to silver.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Why would you use an electrolyte to make colloidal silver?

You can take a 1000ml beaker with pure distilled water, a .999 one-ounce ingot as your anode, copper as your cathode, and with a power supply that has some amperage, set it at 30 volts while keeping the beaker just under boiling, and you get the same thing you buy but WITHOUT the ionic crap.

And by the way, I said I used the silver to keep my canteen water microbe free.

That has nothing to do with using true colloidal silver - not ionic silver - but .999 colloidal silver for ingesting to control, and eliminate infection.

The Greeks also used fine, silt-like mud to smear over a body to determine the problem area.

Of course, we can use the more modern thermal photography to find the hotter and cooler areas of the body, but at least the Greeks were able to understand the principle of inflammation and know how to use what they had.

You keep telling folks they can use ionic silver, and you're going to get folks sick.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Yes. I have a CS generator. I haven't had a full-blown cold/flu for many, many years. I use it with my pets also and in cleaning/disinfecting countertops and fixtures. Also, vitamin D-3. Adequate sleep.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Great now i am Coughing only at night with green Mucus

I can breath fine, the Coughing is worse still.

Just so you know i did and do Cough during the day but only minor, nighttimes are worse.
Thanks will try some of the lemon tricks.

edit on 17-12-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join