It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have your pets started acting different?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by quest4info
reply to post by awesomebikerbabe

Well it was $700 for the wife's #1 man, or divorce? LOLS, anyhow irrelevant now, I love my wife and our pets but after 6 days in the vet our male cat went into cardiac arrest and died. He was the youngest, 5 yrs old, of our 3 pets and in my opinion went thru the toughest time to become #1. After we brought him to the vet we immediately changed 2 things...water source and food source. Now 1.5 weeks after that, our 10yr old dog has dramatically changed for the good, and our 13yr old female cat is also different for the better.

Results:
DO NOT TRUST COMMERCIAL FOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT TRUST MUNICIPAL WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some of the things we found out...fluoride in pet food is HUGE...google "pet food + fluoride"

Also municipal water works don't fall under health authorities.

According to 2009 water tests from my districts website, here is what is in my municipal water.... sodium fluoride, aluminum, arsenic, barium, cadmium, cobalt, lead, mercury, uranium...these are just the ones that stick out but the list is long, and of course they are within recommended doses. BUT ARE THEY SAFE? You decide.

I'm so sorry to read your cat didn't make it. Poor little guy.

Also, thanks for posting back, I was wondering how it was going with your animals. I think I am going to change the food for my cats as well. I am researching what to switch over to. Anyone have any suggestions? I was looking at Wellness cat foods the other day and was wondering if anyone has tried this?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by quest4info

Sorry to hear your cat didnt make it... Glad that your dog is doing better now..
No shops out here my monkey eats fruit from my garden and the jungle.. My bird eats rice and fruit.. They dont get commercial pet foods..
edit on 24-12-2010 by Expat888 because: Gremlins...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Fluoride has been used in our tap for a long time now, I doubt any kind of physiological or psychological changes are going to become more apparent now, since it's just now becoming common knowledge...

...But yes, my father's dog is acting strange lately...some kids were trespassing and he didn't make a sound, but they may be irrelevant...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Good thread I love my animals we just saved a little kitten stray that was a hard little bugger to catch but he is living the good life now. Well, enough about me.

It could very well be the food they have had many problems with pet food in the past check it out. Also make sure your dog is not getting into the kitty liter and eating it. Dogs will do that and it is really disgusting. Also check out the internet and type in the problems and read other peoples stories.

I hope everything turns alright for you and your pets. Good luck and merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Justsaying:
Thanks, for your reply! We have changed to a raw food diet, and our remaining pets just love it!!

www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

This link we found interesting and our female cat loves raw chicken, and our dog wont let us sleep past 5am because she cant wait for breakfast! This has been a complete 180 from 2 weeks ago. Of course the link is just guidelines, and we use beef liver/heart etc. I found one grocery store that actually packages fresh "guts"(lols) as dog food for cheap. Carrots, broccoli and kale are items that we also add which are found locally. Lots of information online as far as whats good for pets. Dogs are universal but cats are pretty much carnivores.

Expat888:
Thanks expat, even the vet didn't really know what happened. We talked in the morning and all was good, but they wanted to keep him for 2 more days on their expense and later that afternoon they called and said he went into cardiac arrest?? Was kinda weird.

We had a blue macaw and she loved to eat with us, we even used to set up a perch at the table for her. I've never seen brazilnuts opened so easily. She was still a young bird about 8 when we decided she needed a different environment, it took over 8 applicants before we found a home that we thought was suitable. Now she travels to schools for education and even is part of a will as she will outlive her new owner.

BrandonTsia:
We believe that something happened to the water system and not an over time event. To this day neither our dog or cat will even drink the new water source???????? We even changed the bowls, and they are either glass or stainless steel. The only way they will drink water now is if we add...milk to the cats water and beef broth to the dogs water. We didn't want this to be a habit, but they would not drink..even the new source. So in order to keep them hydrated we have had to trick them, but maybe the trick is on us now?? Having said that, after 2 days of water in bowl and no drinkie, I don't mind adding a little persuader.

Subjective Truth:
LOLS, sounds like the little guy we just lost. He was also a stray kitten, no bigger than a pound of butter, when we "live trapped" him in our garage. SPIT and VINEGAR is all I can say! Took months to train..but he turned out to be the neatest pet!! As far as kitty litter goes, it's in the loft and the dog can't access it. After much research into commercial pet foods, I realized they are subject to even more poisons than we are. We now know what our pets get to eat.

Thanks again to all who shared in this thread!!
Best wishes to all your pets and I hope you learn from my mistakes!!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ps anyone who is trying raw feeding please dont let your vets put you off doing . it , i took my new husky pup for his jabs at our vets the other day . and he said my pup was nice and lean and growing well . all the right male bits in all the right places . and when he asked what i was feeding him on he said oh well in my honest opinion you should be feeding a proper puppy food diet not a made up one. i pointed out that so called proper puppy food diets nearly killed my other husky.
you wouldnt believe what crap you find in dog and cat food. dog foods even got antifreeze chemicals in it. as well as euthanized animals in it bleargh.
my two bitches eat a diet of 80% chicken quarters, summer time they get whole rabbits, i also feed beef heart and liver raw every couple of days, tripe is also good for them.
please also note that feeding the food whole and allowing the dog to crunch and chew its was thru bone also cleans the teeth. we use veggies as a treat they dont actually need veggies but mine like them so i feed them as a treat. dont give minced meat or minced up food unless your weaning puppies, the mince sticks to the teeth and will cause tooth rot. and dont give the beig beef marrow bones either your dog can and will smash its teeth trying to bite thru them to get the marrow bone out . if you want them to have the marrow scoop it out after youve sawn the end off the bone.
if your going totally natural diet then goat and pig and even cows hooves or trotters make a good replacement for chews and rawhide chews. hope this helps somebody lol .. and weight wise . a dog should be fed 2% of its adult body weight, the minimum to feed for a husky or similar sized dog is 500g once a day . even my 9 week old pup is raw fed he was weaned on raw meat hes eating the same 500g a day but in 3 meals a day not 1. huskies eat less than other dogs so if you weigh your dog and work out 2% of his body weight then thats what you should be feeding.
has anyone noticed a change in their animals as regards behaviour or allergies since raw feeding . im really interested to know if changing to raw food has improved anything.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Try buying bottled water for a couple of months and see if that changes their health...or just put in a Reverse Osmosis system in your house. Those chemicals arent good for you either.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yeah, last night the dogs went berzerko. Seriously. The 2 little ones sleep with me... theyre chinese crested hairless dogs.. they both started barking on and off all night staring at nothing... sometimes theyd lurch as if they were going to jump off of the bed, but them would run back to me and growl and bark at the open bedroom door. My elderly JRT slept through it all. The old American Bulldog stalked around growling and pissing the house for which I cleaned carpets this morning at about 5 or 6 AM. They have NEVER acted this way.. EVER. There was noting or no one in the house but us and nothing outside that the hubby and I could see or hear.

Ugh... we better NOT have a repeat of this tonight...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hello. Our cat acts different when there is an earthbound human spirit in our home or when there is another type of entity. Part of my service is to guide lost earthbound spirits and though our home is protected entities can and do hitch-hike in attached to real people who are ignorant or disbelieving of such things. Since most people fit this category entities of all sorts human spirit, composite and demonic attach without fear of being detected.

However, the ANIMALS ALWAYS KNOW.

When our pussycat starts acting odd husband says to me, " Something's in here. Check it out and send to the Light." Because of the work I do these entities tend to want to get near me for help in crossing over or for tansformation. For the demonic sort these often want to atone and/or be guided to transforming back to the Light of God. When an entity is of a darker nature it can created havoc with pet and human well-being.

For about a year our cat acted nervous, jumping on the spot for no apparent reason, running away from something, refusing to get on the sofa or go in the bedroom. When I finally checked it out i discovered, no kidding, a German Shepherd dog spirit which had not gone through to the Light. It was a police dog with our local detachment. I looked it up via the internet and discovered that a police dog had been killed on the job during a drug bust just before we moved into the neighbourhood. One year later its former beloved handler was also killed on the job. The ghost dog was trying to find its master but he (the police officer) had died and crossed over so when I moved into the neighbourhood the dog decided i was the one to move in with much to the chagrin of our indoor cat who fears dogs. After offering guidance to this great ghost dog he crossed over and was reunited with his master on the other side. Instantly, the cat's behaviour returned to normal. She no longer stares at something we cannot see, or races in fear across a room. She is back on the sofa and also goes into the bedroom. It is somewhat disconcerting to have these other dimensional visitors. I am not fully clairvoyant so I cannot see them with my eyes but the cat always lets me know. I feel and hear them and have visions which I draw and record for future reference. It is rarely boring around here.

I used to let some questionable people into our home to feed them and we were constantly being affected by darker entities which would detach from them and remain here. It is disturbing. Husband requested that I cease this "caretaking" habit. I have dealt with it and no longer let just anyone in here now. Even someone, a friend or relative (or you), who is accustomed to getting drunk once in awhile, living in a state of high emotion/drama, watching horror movies, even getting high on marijuana leave themselves open to attachment by other dimensional entities whilst engaged in this sort of activity. Again, some of these will affect your health and the health of your animals: emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually and energetically (holistically covers it). This usually means that whatever is in the home is malevolent. It must be dealt with by someone with wisdom and experience.

Animals are very sensitive and see inter-dimensionally naturally so pay attention to their communications to you. Also, if you live in an multi-dwelling building, the negative energy of other dwellers within that building can gather together to create a composite entity which can occupy your space. We live in an apartment building with some very strange people as fellow renters and though we do not associate with them energy knows no boundaries so it can go anywhere anytime. I must constantly be sending things off to the Light for transformation due to this factor. Energy, malevolent or benevolent, also remains in the land the building is built on and in the structure itself so it can be there before you move into it.

Did your pets act strange, such as staring across the room, or running like they are afraid, before falling ill? Have you or family members or friends sensed anything? People usually will not admit to this for they think others will think them crazy so they deny it until it goes away or until it becomes a big problem.

Hope this helps.

E.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Hello. Our cat acts different when there is an earthbound human spirit in our home or when there is another type of entity. Part of my service is to guide lost earthbound spirits and though our home is protected entities can and do hitch-hike in attached to real people who are ignorant or disbelieving of such things. Since most people fit this category entities of all sorts human spirit, composite and demonic attach without fear of being detected.

However, the ANIMALS ALWAYS KNOW.

When our pussycat starts acting odd husband says to me, " Something's in here. Check it out and send to the Light." Because of the work I do these entities tend to want to get near me for help in crossing over or for tansformation. For the demonic sort these often want to atone and/or be guided to transforming back to the Light of God. When an entity is of a darker nature it can created havoc with pet and human well-being.

For about a year our cat acted nervous, jumping on the spot for no apparent reason, running away from something, refusing to get on the sofa or go in the bedroom. When I finally checked it out i discovered, no kidding, a German Shepherd dog spirit which had not gone through to the Light. It was a police dog with our local detachment. I looked it up via the internet and discovered that a police dog had been killed on the job during a drug bust just before we moved into the neighbourhood. One year later its former beloved handler was also killed on the job. The ghost dog was trying to find its master but he (the police officer) had died and crossed over so when I moved into the neighbourhood the dog decided i was the one to move in with much to the chagrin of our indoor cat who fears dogs. After offering guidance to this great ghost dog he crossed over and was reunited with his master on the other side. Instantly, the cat's behaviour returned to normal. She no longer stares at something we cannot see, or races in fear across a room. She is back on the sofa and also goes into the bedroom. It is somewhat disconcerting to have these other dimensional visitors. I am not fully clairvoyant so I cannot see them with my eyes but the cat always lets me know. I feel and hear them and have visions which I draw and record for future reference. It is rarely boring around here.

I used to let some questionable people into our home to feed them and we were constantly being affected by darker entities which would detach from them and remain here. It is disturbing. Husband requested that I cease this "caretaking" habit. I have dealt with it and no longer let just anyone in here now. Even someone, a friend or relative (or you), who is accustomed to getting drunk once in awhile, living in a state of high emotion/drama, watching horror movies, even getting high on marijuana leave themselves open to attachment by other dimensional entities whilst engaged in this sort of activity. Again, some of these will affect your health and the health of your animals: emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually and energetically (holistically covers it). This usually means that whatever is in the home is malevolent. It must be dealt with by someone with wisdom and experience.

Animals are very sensitive and see inter-dimensionally naturally so pay attention to their communications to you. Also, if you live in an multi-dwelling building, the negative energy of other dwellers within that building can gather together to create a composite entity which can occupy your space. We live in an apartment building with some very strange people as fellow renters and though we do not associate with them energy knows no boundaries so it can go anywhere anytime. I must constantly be sending things off to the Light for transformation due to this factor. Energy, malevolent or benevolent, also remains in the land the building is built on and in the structure itself so it can be there before you move into it.

Did your pets act strange, such as staring across the room, or running like they are afraid, before falling ill? Have you or family members or friends sensed anything? People usually will not admit to this for they think others will think them crazy so they deny it until it goes away or until it becomes a big problem.

Hope this helps.

E.

signature:
Living in the neutral state automatically allows one to exist without judgment. This is true freedom. There is no right or wrong only varying degrees of consciousness.
Elderlight

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
My dog stopped eating dry foods from april 2010, now he eats (or tryes to) whatever we eat (im a vegetarian) but he begs for bacon and alike, we introduce new foods to him which he likes like weiners and such but he gets tired of it in one or two days, mainly the things we put in his bowl he rejects for some reason... it could be he is just a spoiled lil brat, we found him wounded on the street and then he would eat popcorn or you could bait him with bread, now he eats when hes starving... could be somthing we dont know dunno

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yes, our cats (two females and one male) have recently started staring at 'something'. All three will stare at the same thing at the same time but there is nothing visible. When they are staring nothing will break their concentration.

It's pretty freaky.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
My female dog whom we adopted at the age of four, under some quite unusual circumstances (that I may speak of some time if I feel it's relevant) underwent quite a traumatic series of events largely unscathed (being hit by a car, and what we believe to have been a minor stroke) until she was unexpectedly diagnosed with lung cancer, and passed away about half way through 2009. When I was younger I had an almost divine connection with her as somewhat of a second mother figure, so I was quicte shocked to find out that an animal that had shown remarkable feats of livelihood wouldn't suddenly develop an illness that withered away at her body and personality. Although, despite this, she never seemed emotionally degraded.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

hi. when i read your headline, my first thought was to rip in to you, by answering with. ye i have a problem with my pets, me birds, me fish, and me cows have all died. only joking. i think it's not just the animals, it's humans to. its probably the food and the pollution causing it. well if the animals are suffering because of our actions, we wont be far behind to feel the effects. say safe.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
to the OP.

I would invest around $300 in a reverse ozmosis filter.

I never was quite able to get my head around why firstly, they're allowed to put poision in the water - and secondly - with them knowing animals would be injesting it.

My cat was a Xmas Reject. Picked him up at a pet store who was helping the local animal shelter. He has some sort of stomoch issue, where unless we feed him this specifc feed, there will be bits of blood in his stool (he still gets blood in the stool if i try feeding him organic meat... which is a bit more confuzing to me?)

Thinking about all the @#$ they put in the water - what else is in the food?

Back to the ops' origonal question.....

I have not noticed my cat change in health. I have noticed, however, that he is way way way more talkative?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
sometimes animals see things coming before us humans do (and by things i mean disasters epidemics and the like)......I don't have any animals though so I can't tell you whether they have been acting differently...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yes, my wife and I switched to bottled water for both the cats and ourselves. Not sure if or when we will see a difference but we figured it's got to be better for them in the long run.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

two of my brothers fish suddenly got sick and died, didnt even add any new fish to the tank

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bill1962
Yes, our cats (two females and one male) have recently started staring at 'something'. All three will stare at the same thing at the same time but there is nothing visible. When they are staring nothing will break their concentration.

It's pretty freaky.

My 2 cats have been doing that alot lately,.....At Me! Slightly above my head. It's kinda unnerving because I know that animals are natural mediums, like a John Edwards. My grandma and dad died since '06. I hope whatever they are looking at is friendly.........

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Look up spw184 cats
I made a thread and theory about this on my old account

If needed I will repeat

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join