It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OKC Pervert Pretends to Be Autistic So Teenage Babysitter Will Change His Diaper!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beholdblight
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Also resent studies prove that aspies and autism are not related.

About Bill Gates I half agree with you on..

This part quote.. Show me.

And the thing you said about about how i think..

Well ya see, in a normal socieity when people state something that isnt of the norm, they are rediculed and screamed at.. Then when some people stand up for what they believe in, these people are thrown in jail and what not(RNC 04, DNC 08, And the G20 in pgh) for standing up what they believe in. And you know the funny thing about all that.. Is the norm society talks crap on them because they are idiots for protesting..

But you know whats funny, Its the normal people(All of society) who sits on thier asses and do nothing while a few people stand up against the few sociopaths that you mentioned and get talked crap on..

Call me crazy but this to me sounds like it is most of normal society that is helping the problem along.. cause the few are the ones who are trying to change things, it is the many who turn a blind eye to it.. they watch football, reality tv, and drink beer.. This is basically all there is need to know about how the norm are.. As long as it isnt directly efffecting thier crappy little lives then they dont care.

Do you think a norm society would goto walmart to shop if they knew how walmarts crap was manufactured? This is norm society.. If not prove me wrong..

edit on 12/23/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Call me crazy but this to me sounds like it is most of normal society that is helping the problem along.. cause the few are the ones who are trying to change things, it is the many who turn a blind eye to it...

This is ultra true, at least from my perspective as well.

If the normies had been not so rude to my lifestyle, things like the OPost would be far far less in occurance.

(While infantilism is not the norm for news, gay bashing is. And many another lifestyle that the normies can't seem to accept.)

If you have to say "I am an open minded person BUT" then you are not open minded. But rest assured, you ARE normal. Since open minded is not the norm.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Yes i Agree with your last statement..

Norm cant see whats beyond them.. As for weird people, we see in many directions at 1 time.. Ya if someone says they are open minded i give them a test.. if the cringe at the answer.. that isnt really being open minded.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
Cool story bro!

Has nothing to do with infantilism, OR the OPost. In fact, it really looks like you just wanted to have infantilism and pedophilla in the same post! (Heh two now I suppose.) Check that out readers, both dissenters have thrown pedophilla into the mix. What's up with that?

Nice try, but no.

My comments regarding paedophilia were not in any way linking it to infantilism. The only connection made between the two was on your part.

The segment of my post that you quoted above, was in relation to you querying the fact that I had ''stipulations'' about my statement that I'm open-minded on sexuality.

I pointed out that I was generally open-minded, but I am closed-minded towards the legitimacy or acceptance of sex that involves a consenting young child, or of an act of bestiality that may have been instigated by the animal.

This is why I initially qualified my statement. You, however, appear to view ''open-mindedness'' as a black and white issue, which doesn't allow for the fact that there are certain degrees of open and closed mindedness.

There, you are either open minded or close minded. Who are you to tell that man how to live his life? Who made your morals the "right ones"? One thing I detest, moral pushing.

We need to have a general moral base that society is based upon.

I'm not saying that my morals are ''right'', it's just that I believe that they are as correct as possible in the context of a civilised, fair and equal society.

People like to pay lip-service to moral nihilism, as it's easy to do so when most other people don't follow the same ideology.

If truth be told, if everybody adopted a nihilistic approach in society, then those who originally supported this notion would be running to the hills, crying for society to return back to some semblance of normality and order.

Ohh fancy talk!

Not really.

It is best to get clarification on these sorts of definitions.

How many times have I been to a therapist?

How old am I?

Where did I grow up?

Who is my father?

Who is my mother?

See those questions? You need to be able to answer all of those (and many many more) before you can judge me.

These questions are relevant. They may be relevant to an in-depth psychoanalysis, but don't forget that I'm just commenting on one aspect of your self-confessed behaviour. I am making no judgement about you overall, nor am I negatively judging your behaviour.

Also, without credentials how did you become so smart in regards to what makes a "disorder"? Armchairs are only good for resting arms, they do not a physician make.

I'm not. Which is why I asked for clarity on what definition of ''disorder'' that we were talking about.

Ahh, Doctor Layman? And I offer fact, not opinion. Something that isn't worth much around ATS anymore.

What facts ?

You are offering your opinion, I'm offering mine. That is all.

No but you need one to tell me I need therapy.

I said that many of these sexual fetishes may be the result of emotional trauma that might be able to be treated by therapy.

It's you who seemingly attaches negative connotations to the suggestion of therapy.

Really? Then why all the mess with degrees and such? Why do you go to a doctor for surgery? Why should I go to a therapist, I mean any old Joe can assess me.

Because doctors and surgeons have to acquire specific knowledge of medical conditions and treatment.

No amount of observational skills have made me capable of performing open-heart surgery ! Similarly, I wouldn't be able to diagnose any physical condition you have with accuracy, without the relevant medical knowledge that is required.

Psychiatry and psychology is, for the most part, bollocks. It is not really something that a ''qualified'' person can do any more adeptly than a non-qualified person.

The skills required are observation of behaviours, experience, and an understand of human nature.

Again, how am I supposed to take you telling me I should seek therapy?

"Thank you sir! Your bigoted mindset has shown me that I am indeed a dirty nasty sick person, just because what I wear for underwear!"

I am telling you that your behaviour may stem from some deep-seated emotional trauma. You are the one who appears to take that statement as some kind of a sleight, whereas it is intended to be a neutral observation.

You really aren't doing yourself any favours by putting words in to other people's virtual mouths.

Nowhere have I said that you are ''dirty'', ''nasty'', or ''sick''.

So then I don't need to seek out therapy? Or does a therapist not deal with broken brains? I chose the lable disorder...oh wait you know this. I don't need to explain, though you want me to.

Seeking therapy isn't something that I'd consider a negative thing. None of us perfect, and it's often good to get someone's objective take on our behaviours and mind-workings.

It doesn't need to be a shrink, because like I say, these people aren't really any more qualified to assess someone's emotional and behavioural patterns than anybody else with knowledge on human nature.

So other readers would think my opinion was not harsh. When really what I was doing is telling another member, who I know little to nothing about, that they should seek out therapy.

I never said that you should seek out therapy. I said that I consider many of these sexual fetishes to come from some kind of emotional trauma in someone's earlier life, and that therapy may be useful in these cases.

I know, I expected as much. I wanted to see what "They" are programming you folks to think about me. I noticed this story pop up and got a little worried. Now I see they are going to link it to pedophillia, I have my work cut out for me.

I never compared infantilism to paedophilia. As far as I'm aware, they are completely different issues.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The woman told police her 18-year-old daughter had placed the online ad. She said a man — using the name “David” — called about watching his autistic son, “Alex.” Police reported the caller described the son as 19 and said he still wears diapers, drinks formula from a bottle and uses a pacifier.

LOL

dead

edit on 23-12-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Oh I do think the babysitter is as at fault as the so called adult pervert she babysat for, but like everyone says, stupid is not a crime. Legally being at fault and just being at fault are two different things. The liability in allowing what you believe is a mentally challenged adult into your home, with absolutely no face to face contact with a caregiver alone is enough to make me wonder if the babysitter was quite desperate (as in possibly druggie desperate) for money.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I suppose it is in how you look at it.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No, no, no, no, no!!!

Fetishes cannot be treated by therapy!!!!

NO!

It does not matter one bit "why" the person has the fetish. Our sexual drives and desires, or what they become, are shaped mostly in the very early stages of our lives. Sometimes things happen to us that may cause these things, but even IF you figure out what caused it (which is an extremely tricky business) and receieve therapy on it, it will NOT "cure" any of your fetishes. It just simply will not.

Our sex drives are very basic level functioning. You cannot remove them or mold them to what you want them to be...it is like saying a gay person can be 'cured' by therapy.

I am a professional Dominatrix by trade..yes personal, but I consider it to be just my job (like any of yours), and it is relevant to this conversation as it gives me credibility in this subject. I deal with these types of people ALL the time. I am not saying it was ok for him to do this to a 17 year old girl..that isn't what I'm saying. I am saying however that you cannot just come out and say 'oh we might be able to cure them by giving them therapy', no, it doesn't work like that and never has. Whatever a persons need in regards to a fetish, has to be met SOMEHOW or they will be mentally traumatized by it...regardless of the reason they have that fetish (for example childhood trauma as someone suggested). Sexuality is extremely powerful...

Like I said I'm not condoning what this guy did, it was totally not ok, but to be honest, he was probably very, very desperate in regards to his fetish. I know and have seen first hand what bottling these forces can do to people. So while I think he was wrong to have involved a minor (the only fetishes I am not ok with mainly are beastiality and sexual activity with minors...and a real conundrum there in regards to what I've been saying for those people who have those fetishes)..I do sympathise with the man on some level.

I haven't read this entire thread, but I did see the comment about curing fetishes. And I felt really compelled to write something on that aspect of it, because it is something I feel very strongly about and have a lot of first hand experience with.

/rant

EDIT: I suppose I read the original article wrong. It is 18 year old, not 17 year old? Well that puts a whole new spin on it. Though the fact remains it seems he 'tricked' her into doing it (non-consent), which is still not ok. But anyway yeah, as one of the posters above has mentioned, he thinks that therapy might be useful in regards to some sexual fetishes. Well, I can tell you right now that while I may not be a doctor, or a psychologist, I know for a fact that you will never be able to remove someones fetish, even if you treat what you consider the 'root cause'. Ever.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Xavialune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

(While infantilism is not the norm for news, gay bashing is. And many another lifestyle that the normies can't seem to accept.)

Infantilism, pseudo-autism,furries etc etc etc, are just lifestyles used against the "norm" it litteraly scream at the face of our society "look at me im not nomal, pay attention to me ,im not normal"

Technicaly you're totaly normal, you're having the same "acting" as a normal person, your mediocrity when trying to show some valids arguments concerning your lifestyle.

Yes ,you're sick, dressing as a baby and wearing diapers when you're an adult is not normal, getting aroused by the act of dressing as a baby is not right.

In my humble opinion, you're just seeking attention,maybe in your childhood you lacked affection, but stop using mediocre arguments to prove the validity of your points, all your arguments are flawed,false and useless.

So, wih all the respect i have for the peoples of your kind, stop acting like a spoiled kid throwing a fit, you're just embarassing yourself and putting shame on all your happy community of "absolutely normal" peoples -who-have-sex-with-animals-while-dressed-in-a-fursuit. Or with your happy friends wearing kids clothing,aroused by wearing diapers.and eventualy the pseudo-autism community who act as attention seekers because nones paid attention to them when they was younger.

Anyways, the "normies" as you say, dont accept peoples like you because yes, you're useless, sick and dangerous, so, yes, go see a therapist.

And for your information, if my datas are old as you said in one of your previous post,doest it mean ALL old datas are non valids ?

So, from your point of view, if i follow your logic, we cant believe old datas.
Well, so it mean its time to burn history books ?

Flawed logic.

And to answer your question, what is the link between infantilism and pedophilia ?

Ok, let see, you know, the world "Infant" come from the french word "Enfant" enfant mean kid,child.

So , infantilism, you see he whole picture now ?

Anyways, no need to act all victimized, we know peoples of your kind are good actors

edit on 24-12-2010 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I am a professional Dominatrix by trade..yes personal, but I consider it to be just my job (like any of yours), and it is relevant to this conversation as it gives me credibility in this subject.

Thank you for your logic on this point, but as you say , you consider it as your job, you know where is the limit between job/fetish, you know the delimitation.

This is the main difference between a sexual fetish (or non sexualized fetish) and a psychopathology.
and it seem some clearly crossed the line.

Our sexual drive is the result of many parameters included in our childhood background, some can be managed in our everydays life, some require a therapy.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I question if this perv was even into Infantilism. If he was likely police would have made a big thing about him being a member of any AB/DL sites on the web.

Are all flashers and streakers called nudist.
are all men that molest boys labeled gay when most are not.(they will be after buba get done with them)

There are a lot of pervs that would try anything to get gratification
Any AB/DL site would permanently ban him if he was a member.
and the word would be out about him to other sites on the web.
A google search shows nothing about him being banned from any sites or being a Infantilist

There is another one of these pervs in Utah.
www.deseretnews.com...

if you can not show a connection between these pervs and them being into Infantilism why try to bring it into the thread other then to be bigots.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore

I am a professional Dominatrix by trade..yes personal, but I consider it to be just my job (like any of yours), and it is relevant to this conversation as it gives me credibility in this subject.

Thank you for your logic on this point, but as you say , you consider it as your job, you know where is the limit between job/fetish, you know the delimitation.

This is the main difference between a sexual fetish (or non sexualized fetish) and a psychopathology.
and it seem some clearly crossed the line.

Our sexual drive is the result of many parameters included in our childhood background, some can be managed in our everydays life, some require a therapy.

I wouldnt be a dominatrix if it wasnt part of my own fetishes, so I know exactly where this man is coming from. I specialize in sissification and babification, so I know exactly the kinds of issues these people often have, the reasons they consider to have this fetish, and how to deal with it. The infantile fetish, for whatever reason it exists, is manageable WITHOUT 'therapy', given the person is not having any personal conflict related to it. Just because an outside person might consider this fetish to be 'abnormal' does not mean they have the right to suggest they need therapy.

Though I will admit that therapy might help with a person who is unable to deal with his or her fetish in a manageable way, the therapy's purpose should never be to 'cure' the fetish.. to suggest that someone needs therapy for 'curing' a particular fetish is discriminatory against the person who has it. It is to suggest that there is something is inherently wrong with them...regardless of why their fetish exists, if they are able to function in society with it, there is nothing wrong with that.

As I mentioned this doesn't include inherently societal damaging fetishes such as pedophilia and beastiality. If the person is able to have and manage their fetish so that it does not hurt anyone else, and everyone involved is consenting, what is wrong with that? Now this guy in the OP has violated that because he did not have the consent of the girl. Other than that, there is nothing inherently wrong with him and as I said if something is managable why should a person need 'therapy' at all? The only purpose therapy should have is if the person is experiencing conflict of some kind in relation to their sexual drives.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
I question if this perv was even into Infantilism. If he was likely police would have made a big thing about him being a member of any AB/DL sites on the web.

Are all flashers and streakers called nudist.
are all men that molest boys labeled gay when most are not.(they will be after buba get done with them)

There are a lot of pervs that would try anything to get gratification
Any AB/DL site would permanently ban him if he was a member.
and the word would be out about him to other sites on the web.
A google search shows nothing about him being banned from any sites or being a Infantilist

There is another one of these pervs in Utah.
www.deseretnews.com...

if you can not show a connection between these pervs and them being into Infantilism why try to bring it into the thread other then to be bigots.

Just because the man is not a member of these websites does not mean he isnt an infantilist. I get many clients who are afraid to come out at all about their fetishes, even on the web in an anonymous atomosphere. Whats to say these sites have any idea this man exists? I am sure the story is out there, but these communities are very close-knit and secretive. I am sure the owners of the sites will be on the lookout for this guy, but I don't believe they would wish to make it a public issue.

In my experience someone with his description is indeed an infantilist. It may be more complex than that, but generally someone who likes to drink from a bottle, wear diapers etc..has that fetish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join