It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] the old darkness clue solved(i think errr well pretty sure)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
All is in readiness. Look out to the darkness,
into the heart of the rumours, the nest of chatter,
the house of gossip. There you will find the package.
There all rivers merge into one.
There the circle is complete.

this is the clue i think i solved. it is pointing to one of the unfound rings.

Look out to the darkness- deep is all black except the white box
the rumors chatter and gossip- still deep because simon said it was a place where the4 conversated.
there you will find the package-sometime soon we will get a clue that will lead to a package on deep and we will find the ring.
rivers merge- this is probably a reference to the clue we will get.
complete circle-the title of deep is 0 which is a complete circle.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
hmm guess no one cares .
but i also think ifound a way to solve that really old clue that is probably of no importance that was found in the ALT tag of an image. if you google cryptography or cryptography decryption one sie has a thing for hinding encrypted messages in JPEG's. we also need to try and solve this clue

������ʤ���������ʍ� �
��������� �����Ʃ��
�־����ɬ���� ����

[edit on 7/4/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
delete

[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
well thank you i wish they would help us with the current anagram it has hunt and site in it and it has content and token. regarding rivers merging on deep one clue found on deep when searching for the first ring had this as the second line of the poem "the river of old is dry". probably relavant.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
and in another old deep clue was this on the second line "a river of dreams" and regarding chatter and gossip this was in the same clue "among these voices" also in that clue it says one is secluded one is buried one reveals the others.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i got something that could help solve the strange symbols clue
this site.
www.saila.com... but i do not now how to convert the symbols into regular letters or numbers once you know how to make them i think it says they are unicode.
but it should make things easier. so far with what i have posted in this thread i think i have found something but just need to piece it together

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There all rivers merge into one.- all the clues we have had with references to sumeria, eden was thought to be there, the sumerians also talked about eden. in Eden all rivers merge into one . The only one identified is the Euphrates.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Machine gun could you please make just one post and not 3 and just combine them. It really gets annoying. Thanks for your input but please minimize it.

Edit:

trouble ppalm khwi Chass "thwi virtue Chass Raegg ccih chum $$ln

Take this and figure it out please. This is a translation of the jibberish into Korean. I cant make anything of it so please someone figure it out. I want that ring!

[edit on 5-7-2004 by Nightwalker]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
well i meant to put it into one post but made a mistake worry about yourslef dude. and what is that stuff you posted in korean is that the symbol clue?

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yes its the symbol clue. Dont be offended just trying to reduce so much scrolling.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
if you sound it out (trouble ppalm khwi Chass "thwi virtue Chass Raegg ccih chum $$ln) it kinda sounds like
the troubled peoples key has the virtue "has rang he comes in"

but then again im probably compleatly off... it sounds like Confucius...

top topics

join