It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oddities in MARS "On the way to Bonneville" Hi-Res Pic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Your logo tells me you are a dragon fan.You found a dragon on Mars and circled it witout realizing it because you are a programmed male looking for war symbols.Helmet equals male prestige/power.Hold your horses Conan.Slow down and look around before you wave your sword. See the dragon yet?

I outlined his head in the circle,and thin body overlapping another corpse like a "+" sign.There are many live faces masked out.I have outlined some.They face the Spirit rover cans and are fuzzed out because the balck ops at Pine Gap Australia censor,chop and cover up the life forms,so we are sold the un-truth that life doesn't exist there yet until we arive.Total LIE! The diversity of life there will make you cream when you see it and fully grasp the scope of it and how it seriously changes everything we were lied to for all our lives and SWALLOWED.Start with SETI.Ufo's all over the Bermuda Triangle where SETI is located nearby the UFO hotspots...ho hum we see nothing,hear nothing,know nothing,fingers in my ears can't here you go away.LaLaLa they don't exist LA LA LA.
These are not random Mars rock formations.The pyramids you saw are Markers,and some stand for above ground burial site.They don't bury all of their dead on Mars ,so skulls remain on surface lighter than rocks.I designed the Mars rovers 1987.see 1000 pics Mars people,animals,fossils,structures s12.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

It's very enticing for Robo-Warriors,Trekkies and Star Wars Knights to look for the hardware and space junk while overlooking the reason for the gig in the first place,to find life forms or evidence of life with the eventual goal of habitation for Earth humans as our second planet. Well we are a little late.The people already live there.The animals have been there for ages before Earth had dinosaurs.Why? Because Mars is farther from the sun and smaller,so it cooled first and was able to sustain life much earlier,say just roughly half a billion to a billion years head start on Earth.That's not precise,so just get the picture that what you casually overlook has real implications.The crater was a watering hole,a functional social gathering for survival.You will find many corpses near the edges of these watering holes.These giants are the old versions when Mars was LUSH,like when Earth had dinos.The smaller sleeker versions of today animals will dig under corpes after and during their consumption for food.Many caves are therefor(logic wins again) under corpses and skulls. If you LOOK for bowling balls and helmets viola,WINNER.Look for SKULLS.They can't be eaten because they will kill you by suffocation.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
just relooked at the gigapan of this, but i think there could be something a little more to ponder.

Sorry cannot screen capture (at work
)
1. pan left of tracks until you see the smooth rounded rock (about 45deg)
2. now the big set of rocks behind the rover tracks

notice anything odd here ????

Take a look at the shadows in relation to their positions.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Is it odd to see things in nature?

Jesus In Hungary?

Link to Google Maps of Püspökladány, Hungary.

Aliens on Mars?

Check Out More that UFO Guy found on Mars.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Is it just me? but if you go to the giga link and zoom on the horizon it is clearly cut...and I could do better with Paint...

Does that looked natural to all of you?
edit on 3/5/2012 by gringo74 because: inserted link to picture

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join