It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something strange happend to me after that i couldnt lucid dream anymore

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Originally posted by aqlpskwo
That picture below your name reminds me so much of this dream I had it was so long and continuous that i still remember it. does that picture mean anything?.

Arcanum 21: Transmutation "The Fool"

This dream started with me dropping in an ocean and it was dark I went to look for something I can ride on to work my way around the body of water.

Based on my studies of the Gnostic Teachings, I would interpret this to mean that one's Mayim or sexual waters (the ocean) are dark because the Ruach Elohim or Spirit of God (this is explained in the above lecture about Arcanum 21) has to hover upon them (Schamayim) in order to Illuminate them. So you are looking for a Yana (Vehicle)–whether that vehicle be Sutrayana or Tantrayana–to help you navigate and Illuminate your waters because you cannot yet see.

Now this may or may not be the actual context of the symbols for YOU. Because only YOU can understand what the symbols mean through Meditation.

I found a fish looking vessel

"Th e Nun is the fish that moves through מ Mem..." (The Waters or Mayim)

I wandered around and came across a broken down city and a group of "spy's" they kinda look like that man standing with that staff and whatnot they invited me in a secret house and when the sun rose as I was looking from their window lit up a city so beautiful..

Now I don't know if these "spies" are symbolic of egos (the false creations that we've created in our minds) within your psyche, or if they are symbolic of Divine aspects of your own Being; because remember that the Hebrew Letter Shin ( ש ) of the Twenty-First Arcanum (related to the man standing with the staff) of the Tarot, relates to the Three Forces in all of nature that can be used either for Ra ("Evil") or for Tob ("Good"). Also, note that the "Ra" of the Hebrew language is not to be confused with the Khemetian Neter: RA.

So perhaps it means that your psychological city is in ruin, and that you need to–through Meditation–enter your psychological secret house in order to comprehend it; and that once you do comprehend it, you will be able to enter the New Jerusalem (the Beautiful lit up or Illuminated City).

I went out running exploring this city with huge chariots and pyramids and plazas everywhere symbols and people looking a lot like that picture. there were strange colored rocks and pillars. there was an army too they were wearing a memorable armor similar to what the samurais wear and a huge ass monument of a man with a wolf looking thing as a head.

The Chariot is related to the Sahu and Mercabah and also to Arcanum Seven of the Tarot:

"The Seventh Arcanum is represented by a crowned warrior that carries a triangle above his crown and he is standing upon the cubic stone of Yesod (sex). The two sphinxes, a white one and a black one are pulling his chariot; this symbolizes the masculine and feminine forces. His armor is the divine science that makes us powerful. The Warrior must learn how to use the Staff and the Sword, thus he will attain the great Victory (Netzach). Our motto is Thelema (willpower)."

The wolf-headed figure could be related to Anpu or Anubis who is known as the Chief of the Lords of Karma, Set (the Red-Demons of Seth), Heru-Khuti, and Arcana Five and Ten of the Tarot.

Again, this may or may not be the actual context of the symbols for YOU. Because only YOU can understand what the symbols mean through Meditation.

holy #, this is getting weird... i dont want to overwhelm myself from the information the site you posted. but this is making too much sense. i will look for the connection as much as i can

looking back that dream that building i went in with rocks and soldiers...i did not mention that i went up the stairs.. well while i was going up the stairs my surroundings got brighter . it was so beautiful..looking back everything was so beautiful..gold was everywhere. but when i was nearly at the top the walls starts breaking but still i was able to concentrate and not leave the state im in..walls breaking is a sign to me that im bout to wake up..either into another dream or wake up for real. anyway i was able to reach the top it was where i got a clear view at the place.

that is where i got the full view of the massive monument with the wolf head. and below were the soldiers armed with spears. after that it got dark i woke up in a subway train i checked for stuffs in my pocket there was an id card... i looked around the place everything looked futuristic. to make the story short the address on my card led me to an apartment. i looked around my place then i woke up. all happened so clear i still remember it

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

thanks man for your time. i see the tarot cards haunts me again. i try to avoid the topic of witchcraft in general because im honestly scared of it. since my greats were practitioners i thought it was all BS till i found out back in highschool i was doing it unconsciously as result someone got hurt and one never came back r.i.p.

"Even if it appears incredible, it is urgent to realise that all human beings, without exception, have in their unconscious depths varied magic elements.

"This means that in the world there are many people that, without knowing it, unconsciously practice black magic.

"Unquestionably even the saints of every religion suffer something indescribable when they discover this trait in themselves; then they can verify by themselves the crude realism of those inhuman elements that in fact they are obliged to eliminate from their psyches.

"Any adept or mystic or saint, provided that he has not radically died in each and every one of the forty-nine departments of the subconscious, is more or less black.

"Here is one of the great motives why we should not condemn anybody:

"He that is without sin among you let him first cast a stone at her"."

- The Three Mountains by Samael Aun Weor

Nonetheless, even Milarepa–who killed people with black magic intentionally–was able to repent and attain Mastery:

"There is a great story that illustrates this, about the Yogi Milarepa. Milarepa was a Tibetan who began his life as any common with no particular qualities that were noteworthy. He made a lot of mistakes and even performed black magic and ended up killing people for revenge. Yet, he realized his mistake and was fortunate enough to find his true teacher, Marpa, who taught him a technique called Inner Heat Yoga, Tummo Yoga, which is from the Six Yogas of Naropa or Niguma. This technique is extremely potent and powerful. It is related with what we are teaching in this tradition of Gnosis."

- The Fire of Kundalini

the house i live in has a big star on the floor made of wood. on living rooms, kitchen you name it. looks like:

i wonder. do you think that has any affect good or bad? while i dont really want to know about witchcraft but i guess as long as im not using it to cause harm keeps me guilty free.

Well, the Upright Pentagram is a symbol for White Magic, whereas the inverted pentagram is a symbol for black magic.

The Hexagram–which is related to Daath, the Dharmodaya, the Star of David or the Seal of Solomon–when utilized in the right way, can help to protect us from black magicians.

Although remember that the most dangerous "black magicians" exist inside of us, not outside. It is good to make use of various Magical tools to protect ourselves from the black magicians outside of us, however we still have to deal with the ones inside of our own minds.

i guess im "the fool" but at least im trying to learn.

We are all "the Fool", until we attain complete liberation from suffering.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

(witchcraft debate) besides the obvious negativity in these things like witchcraft, i was trying to look beyond the obvious negative corruptions, for the positive or original before corruption, if it is there, and still carried forward, but we all have our ideas, so it was not really a debate, on who is right or wrong, if views are different as well.

(lucid dreaming) regarding the lucid dream, you might have had a peak experience, if, that was your most powerful lucid dream to date, which may have effected progression after that, but also look at environmental factors, like has your lifestyle changed etc as even mundane things can effect sleep and dreaming.

edit on 21-1-2011 by ThePunisher because: edited wording slightly

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePunisher

what made me change my mind man..witchcraft, lucid dreaming...from my point of view (witchcraft) can be associated also not by itself, other things as well. its different staring at the monitor from experiencing it. you should give it a try and see whether the phenomenon exist

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

reply to post by ThePunisher

what made me change my mind man..witchcraft, lucid dreaming...from my point of view (witchcraft) can be associated also not by itself, other things as well. its different staring at the monitor from experiencing it. you should give it a try and see whether the phenomenon exist

i have looked into the witchcraft and lucid dreaming so know the phenomenon is quite real.

the lucid dreaming can be like the witchcraft in a way, and how you found out that witchcraft type phenomenon was quite serious and not to be played around with, the same can happen with lucid dreaming, well more accurately you might have been moving into a more astral projection astral realm style areas or even etheric and that's when you found it got stopped.

you could of been stopped or your own body could of stopped yourself like is said on page 1 of this thread, i was re reading page 1 and there is some good ideas on there, but no real direct answer which i think only you can decide on what you want to take from these experiences yourself, and how you learn from anything in life.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

update..i came across a video of someone confessing the exact same experience! not just a someone but someone famous. the lead singer of the Go-Go's. shes Belinda Carlisle. i posted this thread at 12-12-2010. the video was posted January 29, 2011. i have no way of knowing this i had the experience before seeing her confession...now i know that i was not the only one who had this experience and it is real as it gets. here is the video link please check it out.

www.youtube.com...

the part that i was talking about starts at 5:45. but it would be great if you watch the whole thing as she was also talking about witchcraft. i am freaked the hell out!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Damn, random browsing read the opening...lol you wouldnt believe it but something very similar happened to me. I had plenty of the white noise incidents at night when I was younger it just killed me. Not sure if it was this night but anyhow it was really weird it was when I was younger(but in my teens)...but I am around the same age as you now. Anyways for some reason I had this sense of fear...so I was naturally under my covers. Then I can't explain it but all I could say is there was some white energy floating around my room, this is what it felt like since I had my head under the covers so I didn't see it. Anyways this thing would periodically enter my body. I would go in shock my mind would go blank white, fully paralyzed...filled with energy. I was so scared I just kept saying itll be ok and trying to will my subconscious to not concede my self to this and go to sleep. Eventually I blanked out. Woke up early morning. Jumped out of my bed adrenaline on full, fully sweating completely wet, flabergasted. Ran and told my parents, lol they didn't believe, neither would I

Now...could be a bad dream sure, maybe lack of oxygen to the brain because I was under the covers...but this never happened to me before and I was plenty under the covers in my life. Anyways I don't dream for skittles now, started dreaming a little but really it stopped. My 2 cents, nothing weird in my life ever since. Straight as fiddle.

EDIT: wow nice info here...anyways that video you posted bunch of pish posh (singer labeled to practice witchcraft and all sorts of bad stuff) because this happened to me and I don't practice anything nor did I or do I read about it so I had no predisposition for this.
edit on 1-2-2011 by lastdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lastdragon

erm maybe you haven't read my original post. yours was pretty different.

how was it a white energy if you cant see it? in my case it was a sound in my head. and by shock you mean electrocuted?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

reply to post by lastdragon

erm maybe you haven't read my original post. yours was pretty different.

how was it a white energy if you cant see it? in my case it was a sound in my head. and by shock you mean electrocuted?

It was like a ball of white energy...thats just what I felt it was like..tbh I don't know what it was (thats what I thought it was). No by shock I mean total paralysis and feeling really really warm like burning up inside with the brain not able to process everything. Best I can describe it was if you would look at the sun with your eyes closed you would see all bright red. This would be similar except itd be white and it would just propagate through your whole body sorta. And I am not sure if there was a sound as I vividly remember this now but...I have had nights where there would be this very loud white noise in my ears getting louder and louder and it would hurt my head and my ears and if I would try to look at my surroundings there would be white dots everywhere just like white noise on a tv. Though this was when I was younger and never happens anymore.
edit on 3-2-2011 by lastdragon because: (no reason given)
I forgot to mention it started with the pressure on the chest and now that I think about it maybe this was something like electrocution, I just named it as "energy".

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I haven't been dreaming crap lately... I mean there have been these bits and pieces of just weird stuff... occasionally a cool thing here and there but mostly just random things that totally suck. Certainly no lucid dreams.

It almost seems like something is interfering with my dreams. I have been wondering if it was something I was consuming but when I do have dream content it is so consistently crappy that I am really starting to think the mechanism behind my crappy dreams is more complex than let's say.... eating too many cupcakes before bed.

It's like, purposefully crappy. It makes me want to go somewhere far far away and hide so I can have a real dream... like the moon... or further... somewhere that my brain doesn't feel infiltrated with negativity. It's already bad enough there are so many unknowns in life to keep you guessing, but to also have it filled with subconscious garbage?? That's the pits.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

subconscious garbage? worst thing is to not be able to manipulate your subconscious. you can lose your mind. are you saying you have never done lucid dream?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

reply to post by ChaosMagician

subconscious garbage? worst thing is to not be able to manipulate your subconscious. you can lose your mind. are you saying you have never done lucid dream?

No, that is not what I'm saying. It wouldn't bother me if i wasn't fully aware of the difference in my current dream tendencies in contrast to what it has been in the past. I have had SP regularly since I was 9 which has been seriously tappering off, started dabbling with astral projection and lucid dreaming in my early teens which was a couple of decades ago. I have even had strange and very interesting dreams up until lately... like the one where someone grabbed me and it felt like I was being sucked into a vortex... that was certainly different.... but in the *very* recent past- not a whole lot except the baby dream which was very short and to the point. Just a little while ago I woke up from the last image of my dream today which was someone trying to communicate to me with a sprocket or nut of some sort... which I have no idea what the hell that is supposed to mean but it reminded me of a very short video animation clip of ants talking to each other through their chemical language. I can't even remember where I saw that but I guess that is where it's from... see, just random subconscious garbage, doesn't even make any fictional sense... it's not got much food for thought, nothing to chew on, nothing to run with.

What I'm saying is I'm not used to this and I tend to have a little more active interest in my dream content.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The electified feeling..ussually is the start of an OOBE.In fact before you exit and regain your body.After a few times it diminishes but you still Lucid dream but its harder to remember.Just relax.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Look mate, I think you were having your first OOBE. You might have resisted,and turned off the effect because of fear. Just dont worry,it will all come right.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

hey are you still on here?, you wondered what happened with your questions in this post, and here is the answer to what happened, what happened to you was you was shut down with your dreams etc, i am wondering what you are doing now?, and what you want to do?.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join