It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something strange happend to me after that i couldnt lucid dream anymore

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

if you know and have the time, tell me about that picture i dont know anything about it. thanks xx

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

did they not say in gnostic teachings that true witchcraft knowledge is gnostic?.

what it might be is people using the knowledge from witchcraft in a negative way, or negative witches, that causes some of the negative press witchcraft has gotten.

and the term witchcraft/witches being used to describe negative forces, that are not actually true witchcraft.

in the way that the gnostics have a black lodge and a white lodge?.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

reply to post by aqlpskwo

Witchcraft

According to what is written within the above link, witchcraft is a lot more common than many would assume.

If you do suspect that you're getting attacked by witchcraft, you might want to check out a book called The Divine Science (includes three books by the author Samael Aun Weor: Logos, Mantra, Theurgy (1959), The Esoteric Treatise of Theurgy (1958), and The Seven Words (1953).). This book describes a technique for how to trap witches who attempt to enter ones bedroom, how to defend oneself against succubi and incubi, etc. There is a free online version of one of its books found here: Logos, Mantra, Theurgy.

The Conjuration of the Four, the Conjuration of the Seven, and the Invocation of Solomon are powerful for astral self-defense.

And the following free audio lectures are very helpful as well:

Defense for Spiritual Warfare

edit on 13-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edit

tamahu response to my post? or are we at the stage where it has ended?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher

Originally posted by Tamahu

Witchcraft

According to what is written within the above link, witchcraft is a lot more common than many would assume.

If you do suspect that you're getting attacked by witchcraft, you might want to check out a book called The Divine Science (includes three books by the author Samael Aun Weor: Logos, Mantra, Theurgy (1959), The Esoteric Treatise of Theurgy (1958), and The Seven Words (1953).). This book describes a technique for how to trap witches who attempt to enter ones bedroom, how to defend oneself against succubi and incubi, etc. There is a free online version of one of its books found here: Logos, Mantra, Theurgy.

The Conjuration of the Four, the Conjuration of the Seven, and the Invocation of Solomon are powerful for astral self-defense.

And the following free audio lectures are very helpful as well:

Defense for Spiritual Warfare

edit on 13-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edit

tamahu response to my post? or are we at the stage where it has ended?

Nagh Tamahu is one of the most balanced people out there, actually i don't really mean to question him so much, he is not old fashioned!!!.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Loreena Mckennitt - The Mists of Avalon

www.youtube.com...

Willow Rosenberg: The Dark Side.

www.youtube.com...

Dark Willow ~ Somebody Help Me!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-1-2011 by ThePunisher because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by ThePunisher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
the students finally become the masters a end to the illuminati slaved controlled system, the students are NOW the masters. we have learnt our lessons!!! (ha disclaimer does apply to fair learning of astral projection and magical arts for this thread, mods).

Dark Willow - The Animal I Have Become

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

It sounds like sleep paralysis or even a seizure. Do you take any anti seizure medication?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

no. if i cant tell what if its real or not is my problem is it? is this post real? are you reading it?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePunisher

what the f! are you spamming??

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

i asked him a few questions he did not reply..it probably means he does not know what he is talking about poor bastard

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo
if you know and have the time, tell me about that picture i dont know anything about it. thanks xx

I'd actually planned on answering your questions soon, and was even going to send you a personal message letting you know that I had done so, in case you had stopped checking for this thread.

Also, if you really wanted know about the Tarot Arcanum in my avatar, you could have read the post that I posted a link to from another thread; and in doing so, it should have been easy for you to trace the source of the Tarot image in my avatar, in order for you to learn about it yourself.

Anyway, if you still want me to answer your questions here, just let me know; and I should be able to answer them soon.

edit on 16-1-2011 by Tamahu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

what the f! are you spamming??

drunk too much saturday night out, that's probably why i was off topic there, a bit...i need to remember not to drink and post!.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

That picture below your name reminds me so much of this dream I had it was so long and continuous that i still remember it. does that picture mean anything?.

Arcanum 21: Transmutation "The Fool"

This dream started with me dropping in an ocean and it was dark I went to look for something I can ride on to work my way around the body of water.

Based on my studies of the Gnostic Teachings, I would interpret this to mean that one's Mayim or sexual waters (the ocean) are dark because the Ruach Elohim or Spirit of God (this is explained in the above lecture about Arcanum 21) has to hover upon them (Schamayim) in order to Illuminate them. So you are looking for a Yana (Vehicle)–whether that vehicle be Sutrayana or Tantrayana–to help you navigate and Illuminate your waters because you cannot yet see.

Now this may or may not be the actual context of the symbols for YOU. Because only YOU can understand what the symbols mean through Meditation.

I found a fish looking vessel

"Th e Nun is the fish that moves through מ Mem..." (The Waters or Mayim)

I wandered around and came across a broken down city and a group of "spy's" they kinda look like that man standing with that staff and whatnot they invited me in a secret house and when the sun rose as I was looking from their window lit up a city so beautiful..

Now I don't know if these "spies" are symbolic of egos (the false creations that we've created in our minds) within your psyche, or if they are symbolic of Divine aspects of your own Being; because remember that the Hebrew Letter Shin ( ש ) of the Twenty-First Arcanum (related to the man standing with the staff) of the Tarot, relates to the Three Forces in all of nature that can be used either for Ra ("Evil") or for Tob ("Good"). Also, note that the "Ra" of the Hebrew language is not to be confused with the Khemetian Neter: RA.

So perhaps it means that your psychological city is in ruin, and that you need to–through Meditation–enter your psychological secret house in order to comprehend it; and that once you do comprehend it, you will be able to enter the New Jerusalem (the Beautiful lit up or Illuminated City).

I went out running exploring this city with huge chariots and pyramids and plazas everywhere symbols and people looking a lot like that picture. there were strange colored rocks and pillars. there was an army too they were wearing a memorable armor similar to what the samurais wear and a huge ass monument of a man with a wolf looking thing as a head.

The Chariot is related to the Sahu and Mercabah and also to Arcanum Seven of the Tarot:

"The Seventh Arcanum is represented by a crowned warrior that carries a triangle above his crown and he is standing upon the cubic stone of Yesod (sex). The two sphinxes, a white one and a black one are pulling his chariot; this symbolizes the masculine and feminine forces. His armor is the divine science that makes us powerful. The Warrior must learn how to use the Staff and the Sword, thus he will attain the great Victory (Netzach). Our motto is Thelema (willpower)."

The wolf-headed figure could be related to Anpu or Anubis who is known as the Chief of the Lords of Karma, Set (the Red-Demons of Seth), Heru-Khuti, and Arcana Five and Ten of the Tarot.

Again, this may or may not be the actual context of the symbols for YOU. Because only YOU can understand what the symbols mean through Meditation.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
Did they not say in gnostic teachings that true witchcraft knowledge is gnostic?.

What it might be is people using the knowledge from witchcraft in a negative way, or negative witches, that causes some of the negative press witchcraft has gotten.

And the term witchcraft/witches being used to describe negative forces, that are not actually true witchcraft.

In the way that the gnostics have a black lodge and a white lodge?.

The terms Goetia, witchcraft, black magic, etc. are all basically synonymous with one another, as the practices they describe all work through the ego.

The only thing that would make a witch resemble a "Gnostic", is if such a witch were to awaken.

So one could awaken through witchcraft; but such an awakening would be a negative awakening.

"And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some (through the Kundalini) to everlasting life, and some (through the Kundabuffer) to shame and everlasting contempt."

- Daniel 12:2 with commentary

edit on 17-1-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

this debate comes from saying it could be witchcraft and witches that stopped the person lucid dreaming, my point being can you label all of witchcraft/witches as being negative?, and so if it was witches that stopped someone lucid dreaming would you not say it could of been negative witches.

just as gnostics can be negative, but not all gnostics are negative?.

historically would it be correct to look at pagan religions as being the oldest religions on earth?, which is where the term witch or wise women comes from.

witchcraft was the craft of the wise women, in the ancient past, known for there power and knowledge with nature and natural/spiritual forces.

one of the problems seems to have been that witchcraft being a female religion got shadowed by the mass of male dominated religions, and made into some sort of scapegoat.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

While it might be true that the the word "Witch" contains the same root as the word "Wise", related to the words "Wizard", "Vision", and "Vipassana", etc.; we also recognize that among that which is referred to as "Witchcraft" in these times, we cannot find anything of real positive Wisdom.

So even though there might have been in the past Right-Hand Path Initiates who referred to themselves as "Witches"; we now simply refer to the terminology of "witch" as having to do with black magic, because the term "witchcraft" is no longer related to positive practices.

If I'm not correct in regard to this, please show me one source of teachings associated with the term "witch" or "witchcraft" that does not contain some form of left-handedness within its teachings.

The Gnostic teachings do not deny that there were and are Female Initiates–of European and other Religions–who are on (or who have completed) the Right-Hand Path of Initiation.

It is only that currently–in this Kali Yuga–the term "Witchcraft" is only found to exist associated with left-hand practices.

edit on 17-1-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

ive been a casual lucid dreamer since i was little but lately i couldn't seem to do it anymore first time after all these years im 23 years old now..after thinking about it last time i had it was almost a year ago. it all started months before that i keep hearing loud buzzing noise sometimes it sounds like a computer ticking/counting whatever that means. sometimes it gets so weird i get goosebumps when i hear it. im scared to even think bout what it is.

then one night i heard it again this time while i was sleeping but its was different its a white noise and really aggressive it was so loud it felt like my ears were bleeding. then i felt something on my chest next thing i know my whole body was being electrocuted im lying in my bed but my surrounding looks like a mess and a mixture of clouds everywhere. the shock was so intense it kept going for hours so did the noise. then i had a semi dream of me wandering around colors and buildings at one point i dropped down on my knees with my hands covering my ears and screaming in pain well it really did hurt.

i dont quite remember how i woke up except this thought and feeling that i discovered something i wasnt supposed to. i dont even know what the hell it is but that how i felt. as time goes my my curiosity grows. now my dreams are uninteresting and so dull and stupid i hate it! i couldnt do it anymore. my dreams used to be exploring different worlds and dimensions while fully aware.

When you was young, and had no bills ,no worrys, and stress, and you didnt really grip the full concept of living,your brain was loving the full pleasure of not having the mental state of life so cluttered for your brain to block the frequncie of lucid dreaming.
it happens to every body at that age,some even earlier,hope you have one soon,they are really fun.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

welcome to the club buddy although when im drunk i have the tendency to be an honest prick. i say keep posting and have fun

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

thanks man for your time. i see the tarot cards haunts me again. i try to avoid the topic of witchcraft in general because im honestly scared of it. since my greats were practitioners i thought it was all BS till i found out back in highschool i was doing it unconsciously as result someone got hurt and one never came back r.i.p.

the house i live in has a big star on the floor made of wood. on living rooms, kitchen you name it. looks like :
commons.wikimedia.org...
avidStar.png

i wonder. do you think that has any affect good or bad? while i dont really want to know about witchcraft but i guess as long as im not using it to cause harm keeps me guilty free

last month or so i was able to lucid dream from a dream within a dream. the first dream was in an old house i was in a room lying down on a really small bed. i knew i was dreaming but at that time i wasn't trying to make anything happen. i went to sleep in that dream and the second one was the lucid dream. i was doing my routine to keep myself from waking up like staring at my hands and breathing deeply as i knew it was an opportunity for me to experience it again. as i look around the walls would start to break and become see through. but i would wave my hands across the air and like paint it with my hands. and from time to time i would wake up in the first dream and try again and again...about 10 times before waking up for real.

..it was hard though i keep waking up in the first dream lying in that bed. because of some guy distracting me in the 2nd dream. sometimes it would be a family member or my gf i had no choice but to eliminate that distraction. make up a gun and shoot that thing, funny thing esp. when im hitting on girls.

i guess im "the fool" but at least im trying to learn

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

not true, never had a job, no bills.. but i take care of family businesses. i dont make that much but i make enough to travel/spend and not worry bout money. i wish i could say that i have a job that was not given to me by my parents but when the offer is good it is hard to refuse. haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join