It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are you lieing?

page: 8
0
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wrong, I do play piano.

Lie again morbid, your tongue can;t be that long.

I always run out of upload space, spent over 1000 points today on it.




posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
True


I ran out trying to get my pictures uploaded.


Girls find me attractive.



posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
true (or are youjust digging for compliments?hahaha)

ive never been in a fight

[Edited on 7-14-04 by Scat]



posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
True.

I've been in a few fights.



posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
True


I punched my best friend in sunday school.



posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
True I can picture that happening.

I hate root beer.



posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
could be true.....
Hi,I'm only 19



posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oops...

[Edited on 9/9/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]



posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Oops...


Your lieing.


I know errrr....someone that dropped 23 hits of acid at once.



posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Oops...


Your lieing.


I know errrr....someone that dropped 23 hits of acid at once.

Ya got me...


Ya - I dunno about that Jonna...I'm gonna have to say not possible unless they died...

I have played pool with Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder.



posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I'm gonna have to say not possible unless they died...


Actually, true. Retaining your sanity is more of a problem.



I have played pool with Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder.


Random guess: False.



posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I'm gonna have to say not possible unless they died...


Actually, true. Retaining your sanity is more of a problem.



I have played pool with Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder.


Random guess: False.


Wow...ya - sanity may not even be the word...maybe just remembering to breathe...lol

Actually - it is true...Winona plays pool about as good as she can steal....lol - It was way back when they were shooting Edward Scissorhands in my cuz's neighborhood in Tampa...my one claim to fame...



posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
It was way back when they were shooting Edward Scissorhands in my cuz's neighborhood in Tampa...my one claim to fame...


There is no way that can true, they were shooting it in my neighborhood. No seriously they were, which is why we have named pretty much every shop in the town Scissorhands.



posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
True,

Girls do not find me attractive (I am taking agent47's question and making it oppisite lol).



posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
There will always be at least one girl who finds you attractive - hence the comment is a lie.

I own a celebrity hamster.



posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
There is no way that can true, they were shooting it in my neighborhood. No seriously they were, which is why we have named pretty much every shop in the town Scissorhands.

False!!
They shot in Land 'O Lakes, Tampa...


I shave my . once a week.





[edit on 9/10/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]



posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
False.


The below sentence is true.
The above sentence is false.

Which is it?



posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   


False!!
They shot in Land 'O Lakes, Tampa...


I shave my . once a week.
[edit on 9/10/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]


False

Where do you think I live? Tampa!!!!!!!!



posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
False

Where do you think I live? Tampa!!!!!!!!

Well...hey...that's cool - no need to get upset...Obviously we are both talking about the same place -
- I've no doubt driven by your house hundreds of times...That "New Tampa" area has really grown up a lot in the past 10 years...



posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Well...hey...that's cool - no need to get upset...Obviously we are both talking about the same place -
- I've no doubt driven by your house hundreds of times...That "New Tampa" area has really grown up a lot in the past 10 years...


False about being true. I live in a place almost like a cave.




top topics



 
0
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join