It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest Conspiracy Of All Time. Military Industrial Complex, ET, And The Future Of Man.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
when ET does invade? it will be our newly engineered species of hybrids using our newly engineered ET inspired and acquired spacecraft. it wont be anything from outside this planet.

maybe they're right? maybe man does need a tuneup, because we are a worthless breed of destructive consumers that have no future in the cosmos in our current configuration.

who are we to know whats best for us?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I feel compelled to offer two competing thoughts, plus one bonus round:

1) your conceptualization is obviously well thought out and articulated. Further, any rational individual concerned for his/her/family's future well-being has a responsibility to keep an open mind and this self-categorizes itself as uppoel level threat and concern

2) however, the fact that you have been requested at least three different times for background, unencumbered facts, "proof", etc and you have not or cannot generate even one verifiable or actionable bit of information renders your argument impotent. Don't misunderstand, I think we can see the point to be made, but without evidence to submit I suspect you could have generated just as stimulating discussion by asking opinions and offering yours as such

Bonus question: you labeled all religion "lies". Does this mean that my deep, personal faith in God means I can never know the truth as you see it? I believe that God is all He has been expressed to be and possibly more, but I readily admit I have no hard proof beyond my personal belief. I believe God has little to no obligation to us in any form and could easily have created or simply allowed the many unexplained events and phenomena in our universe and owes us no explanation whatsoever.

Therefore, I offer you the benefit of a doubt and would like to research your claims more closely in the near future all the while hoping (and praying) you will be wrong. My question is are you willing to consider giving God the same benefit?

Best Regards.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

3500 people die on 9/11, it was all their time to go, it was preordained by god ....shall i go on?

all the evidence for what i suggest has already been revealed back as far as the Roswell crash, president Eisenhower, billy meier, bob lazar ,Phil Schneider,etc etc etc on and on to the current events as it is about to unfold.

my thread did not come as a debate for attempt debunking by insurgents of the powers that be, it was a broadcast exposure to let them know that cat was out of the bag and for the people of this world to focus all their attention directly on the atomic energy commission and expose them for the creeps they truly are.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have to agree with your assessment of the situation, as for where it is going...

I consider the development of the transistor as one piece of released alien tech, there are more indications supporting this than disputing it. From it computers exploded and the internet was born. This has lead to the concept of convergence, where many devices are becoming one. Digital integration with the body is occurring on many levels and psychological operations are expanding in reach. Conclusion is that there is a risk that humans may become borgs at the end of convergence. Most of the population already is on some level from watching too much tv and unable to reconcile or confront conflicting facts and propaganda. I expect any self respected megalomaniac would jump at the opportunity for a global workforce of 6 Billion unquestioning slaves.

Thankfully the universe is a big place and it will not be easy for any one entity to grab this leading megalomaniac role. There does appear to be more than one ET race interested in events on Earth and without understanding the greater galactic neighbored it is hard to say where our support and chances lay. The common MIC grays do have a bad reputation and I expect anyone making a deal with them will end up as soup once their role is fulfilled. Others seam a bit more reasonable but it is hard to make any conclusions while integrity is kept in the dark on these issues.

With stories of previous attempts to launch nuclear missiles failing due to UFO activity perhaps we will be taken to the edge of WWIII with commonsense prevailing. Or with stories of lost civilizations in ancient history we will come to an end. What the future will be is a result of every things input. Sure is interesting times.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hmmmm - this would work as a conspiracy theory. I believe we are something's 'smart monkey' project and they certainly don't want us escaping the planet via a technological singularity as god knows what - (tower of babel again) hence the NWO and the elimination of the most innovative populations Anglo-saxons and jews, to be replaced with Chinese and Muslims as micro chipped serfs under a bloodline elite.

If they are indeed working with the US military as an awfull lot of anecdotal evidence does suggest - then they must have cut a deal to allow a certain portion of the human race to continue - hybridised or not.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Aww man.. Thats a bummer.. Wanted to meet the green chick from star trek one day.. An now you tell us people wont be going into space..

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
1. You offer us no evidence either.

2. Not much we can do about it if it were true so why worry about it.

3. My intuition/soul tells me advanced physical Aliens do not have access to earth in the physical and we do have a planetary hierarchy so to speak on the higher planes watching over us so we are off limits to physical bad guy aliens that would disrupt us.

4. We all have about a thousand lives here on this earth before we move on to higher planes and the biggest threat is our own self if we don't blow ourselves up and set ourselves back a thousand years in progress.

5. Intuition/soul tells me humans will be here yet milions more years.

6. I am sure the military has advanced tech but it was developed by humans and kept under rapt by elitists who shadow run the military

7. Most of the UFO craft we see is etheric vehicles as we evolve more people are able to see them

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Here is a good classification of Dr Salla:
www.exopolitics.org...
He divides all ET into two groups - those who collaborate with military-industrial-extraterrestrial complex, and those who do not. In the first group are Grey and certain reptilians. In the second group are the Human ET from Pleiades, Sirius etc. If you can't read all, scroll down to the tables.

However, I want to see proof of all of these races how good/bad they are. Not words, but to be shown in light. Seems among the benevolent Pleiadians have at least some group who collaborates with the complex (Pleiades are 7 star systems at least). and the reptilians are very much spread over galaxy so it is logical to assume not all reptilians are evil.

We don't know. We need to know. Stop with the "truth embargo", all US administrations, or...you will be very sorry when China does it first! The pyramids are flying freely over Chinese airports. Several insiders on Camelot said in case the things go very bad, they still have a time to escape through the stargates to somewhere. Those are scientists from US secret labs. Make your own conclusions, I think I said enough.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join