It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest Conspiracy Of All Time. Military Industrial Complex, ET, And The Future Of Man.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I know that you've all heard it all, or heard this tale spun before, or there's a multitude of threads already posted all over the internet on this subject.
But did you ever really consider that the truth could and has been put before you, and you chose to ignore it due to unsubstantiated proofs, or pushed it away as Moon bats on the fringe?

The military industrial complex is working hand in hand, side by side with extraterrestrials, using your hard work and your tax dollars entirely for the development of Super human/Alien hybrid Army's and advanced weapon and spacecraft technologies to replace man kind. its seems mankind has no future in the entire scheme of things, because man is too fragile in his current configuration to boldly go where no man has gone before and has too many undesired malfunctions when controlled perfection is whats required.

soon we all will be exterminated by what we've all been seeing, photographing, discussing and fantasizing about for the last 60 plus years that's been alluding us in the sky's above and ingeniously hidden.

This is the Secret and the Greatest Conspiracy of ALL time. This is why there is such high security at area 51 and many many other hidden bases all over the planet. You've all heard the stories from sources about all the underground bases. You've all heard the stories about ET working with the military underworld. Hell you've even heard about the alien abductions,cattle mutilations and hybrids, you may have even heard about this?

but would you ever really consider this to be a real fact of life, or do you need more proof ,or as its happening?

It seems the powers that be no longer have dreams of world domination and enslavement or greed of this world, when they now have the technologies they can reach out to the stars greedily with.

Mankind has lived up its usefulness, so soon we will be replaced with hybrid 2.0 and the Elite bloodlines will be all that remains as a testament of our existence...or they would hope so anyway?

All my hypothesis has come from years of researching the UFO phenomena and the understanding that most all current sightings are of the government persuasion, and that the atomic energy commission is the culprit and masterminds of the greatest facade ever conceived outside the Vatican.

if you put 2 and 2 together and connect all the dots, it all leads to this conclusion.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why would the military work with these aliens/ETs to produce a race that would replace mankind? They themselves would be at risk of being 'replaced' which I'm pretty certain they wouldn't want to happen

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Could you possibly elaborate on this? For example, your thoughts and/or conclusions about the Atomic Energy Commission. You also brought up the Vatican, were you making a comparison to secrets that they have kept or are you alluding that they have a large role, as some suggest, in this buffet of lies surrounding these topics?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

its this type of naivety that perpetuates its success. and the greatest reason why

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Very good question, I'm guessing there are 2 different agendas at least???

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

They wouldn't be that foolish though. If it were true, there would be enough people working on it that someone would have the sense to speak up and say, "I think this is a bad idea"

I don't suppose you have any proof for this? Or is it mere speculation?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
The military industrial complex is working hand in hand, side by side with extraterrestrials, using your hard work and your tax dollars entirely for the development of Super human/Alien hybrid Army's and advanced weapon and spacecraft technologies to replace man kind. its seems mankind has no future in the entire scheme of things, because man is too fragile in his current configuration to boldly go where no man has gone before and has too many undesired malfunctions when controlled perfection is whats required.

IMHO.
It's all based on GREED I can't vouch for the "Alien Hybrid" theory but as far as wasting tax dollars. We all know about $5,000 toilets and $600 wrenches....

soon we all will be exterminated by what we've all been seeing, photographing, discussing and fantasizing about for the last 60 plus years that's been alluding us in the sky's above and ingeniously hidden.

We are exterminating ourselves, Water pollution, Air pollution, Greasy cholesterol laden fast foods and lack of physical activities.

This is the Secret and the Greatest Conspiracy of ALL time. This is why there is such high security at area 51 and many many other hidden bases all over the planet. You've all heard the stories from sources about all the underground bases. You've all heard the stories about ET working with the military underworld. Hell you've even heard about the alien abductions,cattle mutilations and hybrids, you may have even heard about this?

There is some truth to part of this. The Russians were surprised when the F-117 was revealed. But some of us who are conspiracy oriented kind of had a clue it was being worked on before it was shown to the world. Back in 82 or 83 if I recall correctly there was a mysterious crash involving the death of the air force pilot. The aircraft crashed into a Hotel/apartment--?. The only casualty was the pilot and the MSM quickly buried the story. The mother of the dead pilot went public and wondered why the air force lost track of the jet before it crashed.

The aircraft was said to have been an F-15 with "Experimental Radar Avoiding technology" it to this day it has not been admitted that in fact it was possibly one of the many early test flights of the F-117. So yes the Government can and has hid things from the public.

It seems the powers that be no longer have dreams of world domination and enslavement or greed of this world, when they now have the technologies they can reach out to the stars greedily with.

I for one am looking forward to space exploration. To me it seems the next logical step.

Mankind has lived up its usefulness, so soon we will be replaced with hybrid 2.0 and the Elite bloodlines will be all that remains as a testament of our existence...or they would hope so anyway?

I'm all for the natural advancement and development of our species on the whole. I'm dead set against artificial genetic manipulation. We are moving along just fine overall. Now if we can stop killing each-other over resources and skin color then maybe JUST maybe we will some day join the "Others" in the big league out there and take our place amongst "Others" as a friendly Space exploring/fairing race.

All my hypothesis has come from years of researching the UFO phenomena and the understanding that most all current sightings are of the government persuasion, and that the atomic energy commission is the culprit and masterminds of the greatest facade ever conceived outside the Vatican.

Fringe theories/conspiracies are fine but real facts and evidence to support such claims would go a long way.

edit on 12-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Odd to call someone naive when they question your theory. How about, you provide some evidence, research, ect to back up your theory, otherwise, his/her question is just as if not MORE legitimate than your theory.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The glass may seam to be half empty, but that is just an illusion that is presented to us.
Same as just only seeing half of the truths that are out there, that is also an illusion of this world.
As for out comes as above so is below, there are a trillion+ stars out there as there is a trillion+ out comes on this planet, you could be %100 right.

We still have 1.5 years of craziness to go and from what I have seen up to now anything is not imposable, if you think things look over the top now just wait things are going to get a lot more interesting. Just don't take it personally
it is a natural change in our human development.

Like they say change is on going and it will never stop, ether you change with it or you become dinosaur bones.
Just relax be excepting and allow to what ever come, come, in the end it is only change, you know that we are more that out physical body. So I say Let them come, Let them come and do what ever need to be done for the battle for earth has just begun we are 6 billion strong let them come, for night will turn into day, as it always does.

js

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hybridkate

I agree w HK. There are probably 2 or more agendas....most likely 3: 1) the alien take-over agenda posited by OP, 2) group of cooperating humans in govt who feel that the only way to survive an alien take over is to get inside their hierarchy and learn their plans and acquire their own technology to use against them when the time is right (but many of those are likely culled with mind control, etc), 3) those humans in govt who see the "inevitable" and who were told that the agenda doesn't call for human extermination - merely serious human depopulation and control (along the lines on the Georgia Guidestones for a stable population of 500M) - and who want to be part of the human overseer group spared and not among the 6+B humans eliminated.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
Why would the military work with these aliens/ETs to produce a race that would replace mankind? They themselves would be at risk of being 'replaced' which I'm pretty certain they wouldn't want to happen

Could it be possible that bodies or containers of the human beings in the military working with alien races have struck a deal with the aliens to transfer their souls into a new Hybrid bodies when the time is right. Could it be their reward for betraying mankind is Immortality and to remember their past lives. ^Y^

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

the Vatican has always been the greatest facade ever devised by humans beyond its predecessors and has shared greatly with its current conspirator the atomic energy commission. these are the heart and soul of the new world order "as have been come to be known as"

everything about man and its religions and its governments and leaders are nothing more than lies to keep focused a global people on ingeniously devised propaganda's to keep the machine running.

once they were finally able to bring these alien cultures into a functional working relationship its where the agenda changed focus and a greater agenda was born. you can just imagine the wheels turning as they got everything they desired unchallenged by the unknowing and absolute ignorance of the entire unsuspecting naive species, and how easily it would be through our money effort and lives to be our undoing to meet this newborn objective.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Originally posted by Griffo

Could it be possible that bodies or containers of the human beings in the military working with alien races have struck a deal with the aliens to transfer their souls into a new Hybrid bodies when the time is right. Could it be their reward for betraying mankind is Immortality and to remember their past lives. ^Y^

That's assuming that reincarnation is real and that the soul can be separated from the body
edit on 12/12/2010 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

But did you ever really consider that the truth could and has been put before you, and you chose to ignore it due to unsubstantiated proofs, or pushed it away as Moon bats on the fringe?

but would you ever really consider this to be a real fact of life, or do you need more proof ,or as its happening?

if you put 2 and 2 together and connect all the dots, it all leads to this conclusion.

Proof and evidence are synonymous with reason to believe. Without those things, we have no reason to believe.

The fact that you can imagine a coherent grand scheme going on behind the scenes that is consistent with certain events does not mean that such a scheme exists, or that the events are evidence for one. Any set of events can be explained in an infinite number of ways. Coming up with an explanation that sounds good to you isn't enough, even if it is consistent with all of the events that you seek to explain. In other words, you can connect the dots in whatever way you want - so can anyone else. The fact is, all you have are dots, you need evidence in order to prefer any particular theory of connection over any other.

The fact that you're theory depends on so many hypothetical elements in order to be true - elements which you propose without evidence - means that it is not a strong theory. The events are best explained in a straightfoward way that does not involve vast unscene mechanisms, until such an explanation is shown to be inadequate. Even then, there's no reason to jump on the conspiracy band wagon until someone can point to some virtually indisputable fact and say, "See, this fact cannot be explained without some sort of conspiracy occuring in the background." I don't know that such a fact can be identified. Even if it can be, all that can be said with confidence is that something is going on behind the scenes. The kind of details you describe simply have no basis in anything real; they are part of an appealing narrative that is consistent with certain facts but that is almost entirely constructed from imagination rather than straightforward, convincing interpretation of facts.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
if you had everything earthly you could possess as a human living on this earth could have, and had control over every aspect of the existence of the inhabitants of this planet through your absolute power of money and control. what greater thing could you have if you could have it?

you've all the money
you've got all the power and control

but you cant live for 1000's of years and travel throughout the universe and sprinkle your bloodline throughout the universe.
and you cant have a vast military to secure your legacy and your empire.

this is the single and most important reason that this is happening. earth leads to nowhere and what would you give up or take or kill to have it all? and have the ability to make all your sick twisted dreams come true?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

if you had everything earthly you could possess as a human living on this earth could have, and had control over every aspect of the existence of the inhabitants of this planet through your absolute power of money and control. what greater thing could you have if you could have it?

you've all the money
you've got all the power and control

but you cant live for 1000's of years and travel throughout the universe and sprinkle your bloodline throughout the universe.
and you cant have a vast military to secure your legacy and your empire.

this is the single and most important reason that this is happening. earth leads to nowhere and what would you give up or take or kill to have it all? and have the ability to make all your sick twisted dreams come true?

This is still speculation, where's the solid proof? Where's the proof that these shady organisations actually exist? Where's the proof that this is what they want? You can't know what they are thinking, so you can't use this as proof

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

only the ones that were directly involved and would have the full benefit would know, and the ETS that are working with and engineering would be out of site hidden away in these vast underground facilities and cities out of all view of everyone but their entitled conspirators.

oh you know that information is being leaked out, but even that is to keep humanity off the true agenda.

just keep them in the dark, but throw them a cookie in the wrong direction, so they can put the blame on someone else.

its called justify it in your mind however it works for you

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

you can know the truth, you can read their minds

you yourself were originally created by ET'S and given special powers. through the manipulation of thousands of years of brainwashing most all generations have lost these abilities on the surface, but through our keepers ignorance and education we are coming back, the sleeper has awaken.

you just need to focus on the truth and see where this all ends up and quit being hand fed by mixed signals of your brain washers. its corrupting your thoughts and confusing your abilities to read through space and time and seeing into the agendas of your enemies.

just give me 1,000,000 brave, able, serious trained troops, and we'll get right to the bottom of this thing and open up a can of worms that will once and for all close the door on speculation

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think some of the sightings are not of this world, and I all so think that the govt know about these visitors.
These lines of thought have lead me to similar conclusions to you.

I must be honest though and say, that at the moment I realy dont have a clue what is going on, and every time I think I get close to understanding what is going on, I all ways hit a dead end.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
its all about brain power. if we as receivers focus a single thought on a single subject the truth will reveal itself and will be communicated through out all our consciousness. in a sense i suppose that's what the bible was trying to express, but i think that the message was corrupted by man for his own personal greed and to separate the species.

this is why its so simple to deceive man in all his superior knowledge and WISDOM
edit on 12-12-2010 by aliengenes because: ADD

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join