It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welladay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi all. I'm here as Cercey, a nickname I was given long ago...

I happened upon ATS by accident - I was looking for an update on a news article and couldn't find anything until I stumbled on a thread here.

I am a long-time fan of The X Files, which piqued my interest, though I wouldn't call myself a believer. Nor am I a skeptic - I am perhaps waiting for more information, not willing to decide anything. I'm relatively young and not really sure who I am yet.

I have recently become very interested in true crime and feed off a steady diet of true crime novels and fanfic (mostly X Files.)

I am also a singer. I'm not wonderful, but I take lessons and hope some day to do something with them. I just about live for singing - it is a wonderful catharsis. I also have an extensive music collection, with everything from filk and folk to musicals and even a bit of celtic rock.

I graduated from college a year and a half ago and have joined the throngs by acquiring a mundane, if slightly amusing and interesting, job.

If you read all this, thanks and I hope to see you around.

Cercey

[edit on 4-7-2004 by Cercey]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Cercey. Enjoy your time here. Check out BTS as well. Later.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Welcome, Cercey!
I'm glad you surfed into ATS. It will take you a while to take it all in, but don't get overwhelmed. u2u me or someone else if you need any help. We are a generally helpful bunch. See you around the boards!
Here are my obligitory (and hopefully helpful) links:

*The search feature is important. It helps you avoid starting duplicate threads and aids any research you want to do. The Google-powered site search on the same page is very easy and effective; works great for single-term queries.
*The excellent tutorials, Frequently Asked Questions, and Website Information will make you look like a pro in no time.
*The latest discussions can be found at: AboveTopSecret & BelowTopSecret
*The latest news is at ATS News Network

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hello and welcome Cercey
to ats have fun if you need anything send me a u2u
se7

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wella, because your worth it or is that some other health product or sommin, anyway Hi and welcome to all that is weird and wonderful about ATS/BTS/ATSNN/other things involving a TS!

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Glad to meet you, And hope to see you around the board,

Feel free to u2u me if you need any help around here,

Asala

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Cercey

Have a good look around and am sure you will enjoy it. every1 is helpful and stuff and happy posting

Rynaldo

top topics

join