It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Papers Show U.S. Recruited Ex-Nazis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Declassified Papers Show U.S. Recruited Ex-Nazis

www.nytimes.com

After World War II, American counterintelligence recruited former Gestapo officers, SS veterans and Nazi collaborators to an even greater extent than had been previously disclosed and helped many of them avoid prosecution or looked the other way when they escaped, according to thousands of newly declassified documents.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Most conspiracy theorists have known about this for many years, but its good to finally see it come out into the mainstream. Operation Paperclip comes to mind.

So the very same folks whom we had to eradicate from their evil deeds against humanity and plans to rule the world were basically pulled on board and given asylum here. Never mind their crimes against humanity-they had something to offer our intelligence branches, so they get a free pass. lol

Sounds almost like our current bunch of war criminals, running around doing speaking tours and getting cushy book deals. The more things change, the more they remain the same.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Operation Paperclip.. nothing new.

God knows for what purpose they were recruited. MK Ultra? Create AIDS? Sterilize population? Disclosure of THAT would be monumental.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is news?

The only reason we made it to moon and the Soviets didn't is because our Germans were better than their Germans..

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

General Patton was almost grilled alive in the press after the war over his decisions to recruit Ex-NAZIs for the rebuilding of Germany and it's economy.

His point was that most if not all of the people who were critical for that effort were all Nazis. Before the end of the war almost everybody of education and expertise had joined the NAZI party. They had to if they wanted to be able to make any sort of living. In that period in Germany if you weren't a member of the party whether you believed in it or not your chances of working was vastly diminished.

I'm not justifying their actions I'm just saying is all.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Notice how there is no talk about Mengele, Peron, Borman filling a check to chase-manhattan bank in 67, the activities of Skorzeny in Egypt, Ronald Richter and the Huemel Island project, the Vatican ratlines, or any of the "good" stuff.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Yep.

You just know that paperclip was merely the tip of the iceberg. If these documents are the DEclassified material, just IMAGINE what is still on the hush-list.

Werner Von Braun had quite a few interesting things to say about these collaborative efforts and 'testings' and what not.

I'm sure this is just scratching the surface of the shenanigans that went on, and probably continue to this day.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark

I don't think these Gestapo officers, SS veterans and Nazi collaborators in this newly declassified paper is about the old operation paperclip

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

General Patton was almost grilled alive in the press after the war over his decisions to recruit Ex-NAZIs for the rebuilding of Germany and it's economy.

His point was that most if not all of the people who were critical for that effort were all Nazis. Before the end of the war almost everybody of education and expertise had joined the NAZI party. They had to if they wanted to be able to make any sort of living. In that period in Germany if you weren't a member of the party whether you believed in it or not your chances of working was vastly diminished.

Most Nazis weren't part of the killing machine, but exactly as you said: to make a living and keep your family safe, if you were in Germany at that time under Hitler, you had no choice but to join up and "Sieg Heil"

Quite a few very brave Germans risked life and limb to stop the atrocities they were seeing, but to do this they had to keep the political cover of being good Nazis.

Like Oskar Schindler, who to this day is venerated by the Israelis, and was on the surface a "Good Nazi"
edit on 12-12-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: Added

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark

God knows for what purpose they were recruited. MK Ultra? Create AIDS? Sterilize population? Disclosure of THAT would be monumental.

To further Nazi science projects, such as: time Travel, Mind Control, Genetic Splicing, UFO Technology back engineering, and so on. If not for the Nazi scientists we would have never made it to the Moon when we did, and many medical "breakthroughs" would never have come to pass. This is a double-edged sword here, make no mistake about it. I too am glad to see the MSM finally pick up on this old story.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Isn't this discussing the same thing??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Thats very true. The Americans and the soviets were in collaboration of the recruitment of Nazis and the transfer of Nazi R&D documents. The well known Operation Paperclip moved Nazi rocket scientists from Penemunde, Germany to White Sands, New Mexico. The lesser known companion mission to Paperclip is known as Project Lusty, and transferred about 10,000 pounds of paper documents to the possession of the US Military.

The SaturnV rockets that were built to take Americans to the moon, was basically a much larger version of Werner Von Braun's V2's. This is well documented. Most of the people that began NASA were all Nazis at one time in their life.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I thought this was common knowledge.

But still there are those that think America always takes the moral high ground and has God on our side when a lot of our medical and technological advances were made from the torture, slave labor and suffering of Jews.
edit on 12-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa
[0more]

I wonder if we can get any declassified files regarding Roswell, and the fact that
A) Paperclip scientists were brought to the site
and
B) The US re-opened all the files of the Paperclip scientists for re-evaluation after the incident.

Edit: I hit reply to by accident...sorry Whaaa

edit on 12-12-2010 by bigbomb456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The Wallstreet and Rothschilds funded the Nazi war machine.

Hitler is the founder of israel as he's the one who signed the Havaara agreement.

Hitler is a proven Ashkanazi jew from DNA samples taken, same bloodline as the rothschilds.

Many of hitlers top elite pals have been found to be Ashkanazi jews from DNA samples taken.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Looks like there was something more than paperclip.
The allies wanted to exorcise even the nazi ghosts but then this is double standard.
Its true you cannot exorcise the nazi ghosts.
Non aryans looks like will never understand the psyche of these deplorable nazis.
During that time in germany I think no one had any choice but to join in the league

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

And what was the expertise of the Gestapo and SS veterans?

Not to mention the Nazi propagandists that we brought home to learn from.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

And what was the expertise of the Gestapo and SS veterans?

Well, they might have brought knowledge of poisons - and their antidotes; bombs - and how to disarm them; code-making - and code-breaking; interrogation (no pleasant side to that), and all the things that come in handy when you're a high-level government employee in the field.

Not to mention the Nazi propagandists that we brought home to learn from.

Oh, please tell me you don't believe that old trot about the nazis being the only ones who were "doing propoganda" during WWII? Everyone always dehumanises their enemy - it makes it easier, for example, drop fire-bombs on the enemy's Shrove Tuesday celebrations, because if they're all secret agents who eat children and kick puppies, it's easier than if they are just men, women and children who thought that they could have one day off from having their feet blown out from underneath them.

Besides which, the prize of winning has always been that you get to give the enemy a hunched back and a hooked nose with a wart on the tip in the history books (e.g. portraits of Richard III made after Henry VII dethroned and de-throated him tend to portray him as a hunchbacked monster, whereas surviving earlier records tend to cast him in a rather more favourable light).

And as much as Hitler did truly horrific things, it wasn't that much earlier (C50 years) that the British were killing people in concentration camps (allegedly without the intention that the Nazis had, but as far as anyone won the Boer war, they did, so who's to say whether they wanted to kill them or not?), and I'm fairly sure that whoever dropped the bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima killed more people (most of them innocent civilians) than any nazi officer.
edit on 12/12/2010 by TheWill because: hadn't put all relevant quotes in

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

How about the most advanced aeronautics technology of their day. Every single piece of modern day technology, was inspired by the Nazis. It's unfortunate, but it's true.

Color TV, live TV broadcasting, radar, micro capacitors, the modern jet engine, the first jet plane (ME-262), air fuel bombs, heavy water systems, oh and space flight, solid fuel rockets, the V1 buzz bomb, the V2 rocket.

These are only several examples of the technologies of the third reich, that later became the technologies of the USA, and the technologies of Soviet Russia. If you care to read some books on the subject i recommend "The SS Brotherhood of the Bell", and Reich of the Black Sun.

Societies that had the most influence on Nazi research and Development of KEY interest are the Thule, and the Vril. The more exotic technologies that the SS were proactively seeking were ancient lost techs outlined in the Vedic texts of ancient India. High on top of this list was a 'Mercury vortex" power supply that drove disc shaped craft. The mercury they supposedly developed for these highly experimental power supplies was knows as Xerum 525. Other people know this as 'Red Mercury'. What ever you call it, this stuff was radioactive enough to make your testes fall off if you came in contact with it. And if research documents written by Cook, Farrel, or Witkowski, you will find that there is strong evidence to support these claims of the SS working on exotic technologies within the 1 million square foot SECRET R&D facility inside of a hollowed out mountain at Peenemunde.

So it's unfortunate to say, because of how evil the Nazis were, but we have them to thank for pretty much every modern advancement during the 30s through the early 70's.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nazi's aren't news in America anymore.

Unless it's a political candidate who wore a custume in college or something...

Which I think every Halloween party I've been to there's been someone as Hitler. lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join