It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Patriots Are Christians

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

And Christians, the USA is a masonic republic, founded by freemasons, led by the grand poobah of the lodge, George Washington.
Anybody ever seen the foundation stone of the Washington Monument?

No wonder Iran calls the USA the "great satan".

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
No.NO N.O. n.o.

In fact, by the population, especially right wing, insisting on religious politicians, and vetting their relgions, goes against the very Constitution itself and for what it stands.

The religion of the elected officials and of the citizens should not be mentioned nor have any bearing on the political process whatsover.

I am tolerant of all creeds. Yet if any sect suffered itself to be used for political objects I would meet it by political opposition. In my view church and state should be separate, not only in form, but fact. Religion and politics should not be mingled." Millard Fillmore (1809-1865) 13th U.S. President

"The Government of the United States is not in any sense founded upon the Christian Religion." 1797 the treaty of Tripoli, signed by President Washington, and approved by the Senate of the United States

"Thank God, under our Constitution there was no connection between Church and State, and that in my action as President of the United States I recognized no distinction of creeds in my appointments office." James K. Polk

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion~The Constitution

So why citizens think the only true patriots are those that are Christian, are railing against the very standards that this country is based on, and are nothing but hypocrites.

new topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join