It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' group a tool of the CIA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If a bunch of teenagers are CIA operatives then yes...

Most people don't even know the basics of where/how it started. It's like not seeing how Rock music developed then once it becomes big calling it "the devil's music".

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

I don't really know how to say this without sounding crude. It isn't really directed at anyone in general. The way I see it we are all tools for the C.I.A, the N.S.A. and a multitude of other letter agencies. They use us in obvious ways.

Whether it is racism, religion, sex ,abortion, or political they pit us against each other. To keep us divided to further their agenda. We take the bait like ravenous dogs. Ya I would definitely say we are tools.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: againuntodust

Anonymous seems sketchy to me too. The only thing I can say positive about them is they declared war on terroristic groups on January 12 and took out their social media sites/profiles

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
When i was growing up most kids looked up to the older guys

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: againuntodust

It makes sense to have a front group to release 'agenda-helpful' information, swiped through illegal government spying. I also think Anonymous is sketchy.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myendica
Anonymous can be anyone!

Of course the CIA and other organisations will use Anonymity as a tool, but 99% of anonymous is NOT CIA. Anonymous is anyone who has covered their computer tracks, and does something to be anonymous.. ANYONE!

Anonymous IS and ALWAYS has been a part of, working for, and integrated into (somehow) a government agency(ies).

How can this be proven?
1. There is no greater corruption than that of our government.
2. There are no greater lies told than those to push us into wars and conflicts.

Yet Anonymous does nothing to attack and root out the corruption. Just like ISIS conveniently attacks Syria instead of Iran, Saudi Arabia, or Israel.

The puppets never attack the masters.
edit on 14-11-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
And what they Dont tell poeple is that anonymous
can get around ANY thing they do.
Even I can!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join