It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's now the third time I have woken up to see a red light floating above me!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Do any of you people suffer sleep paralysis? its quite common I get it every few months and hallucinate during it...
I often see weird things (creatures and the like) loads of people get it, even the medical profession is aware of it, your awake but still in a sleep state and hallucinate, check youtube for videos of people describing the hallucinations.

sleep paralysis

I'd say MOST people on here claim to suffer sleep paralysis. search it... you will find hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of posts on people who suffer from sleep paralysis and although I do not count them in with the most important sightings i have seen, I have had some pretty odd bouts and many other people in here WILL attribute them to have a much more deeper meaning. If you are trying to rationalize "experiences" by bringing up sleep paralysis, don't bother. It is pretty much an accepted medium around here for which to have "experiences"

you are also going to find that dreams are often thought of as being a way for other beings to communicate with humans. maybe rationalizing those things are not what you are trying to do but if they are, you might want to give up now before you find yourself getting very very far into a lost cause.
Around here, the subconscious is prophetic and as much of a communication devices as your telephone... and although that may not seem very rational to some and most instances are probably the imagination at work, science can't really prove that none of this is possible...soooo....

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Have you been doing anything religous or spirtualy based recently?
Cause i really wanna experience something like this, especially if its friendly, i would love to comunicate with one of this entities

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by moldy4
Have you been doing anything religous or spirtualy based recently?
Cause i really wanna experience something like this, especially if its friendly, i would love to comunicate with one of this entities

Hello!

Recently (in between 'orbs') I have been beginning to look at Falun Dafa. I am also a Reiki practitioner (this was after orb 1).

Do you think I am getting buzzed by negs?

Not buying SP explanations...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I just wanted to pop back and quickly update this thread.

I had another experience which is actually making me lean towards the hypnagogia and the SP explanations.

I woke up to see Hand Arm Vibration dosimeters dancing above my head.

I have been doing a lot of work with these recently - they are used to measure trigger time on power tools - and they must have consumed my brain.

I woke up to see them circling around the ceiling....so my only explanation is a brain that sometimes skips out...

Given all my protestation on it being something paranormal, I'm doubting it given my new experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join