It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hello there! I'm mrphilospher2012. Good day to you all gentlemen.
I'm just a humble farmboy who likes to do sheep herding. It just happens that I encountered ATS lately and I'm quite excited to join the discussion! I'll be most civilized of course, but don't afraid to condemn me if I make any mistakes!
Would like to hear from you, please!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Welcome, gentleman.
Hope to see you on the threads.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! It is a pleasure to meet you sir. I look forward to your contributions

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
hello there sheep herder guy, whats crackin? this site is for the friendly and open discussion of anything that you want, as long as it doesn't violate any of the thirty seven pages of terms, the twenty five pages of conditions, and of course the one hundred and sixty five pages of rules. you are, of course, expected to read and memorize every word of every page. to do otherwise would be completely ignorant. you must search at least seventeen times prior to posting to be certain someone else hasn't posted even a remotely similar thread, otherwise you are a complete scumbag and will be subject to an IMMEDIATE ban, not only from abovetopsecret but the entire internet, well as castration. now post away, and have fun, but remember while you are here to keep in mind the DIRE consequences of your actions.

top topics

join