It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hello long time lurker first time poster trying to get my 20
I love this site

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hello there nice to know you! I'm myphilosopher2012!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mrphilosopher2012

Great to meet you as well
thanks for the warm welcome

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hey people nice to meet you.
Welcome, enjoy and I hope to see you on the threads

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
hello and welcome.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

So what threads are you interested in I see there is a large selection from politcal to paranormal

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hi and welcome!!! If your trying to get your 20 to post, looking forward to seeing what you've got!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
me too

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I like lots of topics but I guess im rideing the fine line between skeptic and believer depending on the post. I hav a tendency to leave discussions open with certain question.. Guess i do not like to draw to many conclusions becuase it seems like information is sketchy or there is ever more information on a topic. Of course depending on the topic

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kadmiel

You know since I signed up, theres a few forums that I have not visited yet.
It's a large site, tons of threads.
I myself am interested in astral projection, paranormal, aliens and ufos, NWO & secret societies, education the lot. lol
I like alot of different topics but my main ones are astral projection, dreams, the mind (& control) and secret societies.
One things I do sometimes is check on the top members and read their threads, youd be amazed at the skills of some people and the substance put forward.
You will enjoy it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kadmiel

Welcome as an "official" member of ATS!

As you've been lurking a while, you doubtless know your way around -- or at least the fundamentals of what may be posted and what must not. (I'm being technical there, as physically, almost anything "can" be posted but some things must not be, you see.) If you are in any doubts, then just scroll down to the lower end of any page and click on the "Terms and Conditions" tag under the "HELP" category.

For technical things, like how to embed youtube vids, upload videos, set up your own avatar etc, either use the search for those items or ask within a thread. Most people are pretty reasonable and will be happy to help.

We even have forums covering such diverse areas as short stories (ie, written by members), relationships, and even food! There's something for everyone, really.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
me too thanks all for the warm welcome it is appreciated.. I know there can be alot of dissenstion on ATS I just hope never to be sucked into it lol.

new topics

top topics

join