It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bizarre Experience...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by oblivietto

No, I meant the few that I was friends with had escapades with hundreds of other people. I know this for two reasons. One when we were roommates, people were always coming in and out. And two, one of my friends, his name in Tim, and I could probably get him to come on here, told me that he had over 300 lovers. And they were always wasted and high, and tried to get me to do drugs with them on a number of occasions. No Freudian slip, and if their lifestyle offends you, you should bring it up with them. There is a huge underground community like this, the size of which you have no idea obviously. The fact I am aware of its existence does not make me narrow-minded, or whatever. I think your ignorance of its existence is what is causing your prejudice against my statements.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calender

No, I meant the few that I was friends with had escapades with hundreds of other people. I know this for two reasons. One when we were roommates, people were always coming in and out. And two, one of my friends, his name in Tim, and I could probably get him to come on here, told me that he had over 300 lovers. And they were always wasted and high, and tried to get me to do drugs with them on a number of occasions. No Freudian slip, and if their lifestyle offends you, you should bring it up with them. There is a huge underground community like this, the size of which you have no idea obviously. The fact I am aware of its existence does not make me narrow-minded, or whatever. I think your ignorance of its existence is what is causing your prejudice against my statements.

Oh, now you're just being silly. You've no notion of what my life experience includes.
The point is, and the fact remains that, one does not need to be in a drug-addled state to have a metaphysical experience. Sexual preference is irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You inferred ignorance to the existence of what is happening when you denied its existence. If your claim that I don't know what your life experience is, is an attempt to claim that you may know of it, then why do you act as if you don't? I am curious, who is really acting silly?

And yes, drugs are intricately connected to spiritism, and "metaphysical" experiences as you refer to them. In fact sorcery in Greek was known as farmakia, where we get the word for Pharmacy, that is druggery. Anyone involved with sorcery knows that drugs are used to connect with the spirit world, and create these so-called "metaphysical" experiences. Why even tobacco use, that was introduced to the world by the Native American Indians was first used as a spiritual drug to connect the Indians to the spirit world. Any illicit use of drugs is connected with sorcery, and anyone doing drugs should not be surprised if they have "metaphysical" encounters.

If what the OP states is true, and I never said I doubted it, from my experience I can almost guarantee you that there was drug use involved. The fact that I inferred it because of his sexual orientation has more to do than just a mere passing "narrow-minded" understanding of things. It is just the opposite. Ask the OP if she was aware that this friend of hers used drugs. I would be curious as to her response.

<< 1   >>

join